PnP-Sg-Elites vs. Sons of Olympus

DeletedUser11305

what is the point of your playing?
I understand that you are loyal to sOO,but you lost the war...

you must to find safety place,we can take your every town!
try to live in peace....

DeletedUser

Let me tell you all what happened. Whoa was part of relentless on his old account of "ItzRyan" Relentless thinks he spied.. Whatever. No reason I should leave. Plus he was quitting anyways to go onto 2.0.

DeletedUser

you know why we didn't quit straight away d.2.d?
We were prepared to fight to the death. We did not jump ship straight away like you.
We have found a new home in Relentless and we are watching your little war with the huns. it is quite amusing really, you are holding off quite well but you will eventually lose.

and btw i think Whoavius is starting again in delta :D

DeletedUser

We are holding up pretty good. And don't trash talk us when none of you are in a war. This means nothing from an alliance playing both sides of our war. Your alliance pulled an NAP with both sides. Funny. I'm doing "quite" well? I'm doing better than I've ever been. So don't sit here and trash talk our alliance on here. You have no room to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i can say whatever i want to say. Free world, Free Speech.

Actually we do not live in a free world, you may live in a free country but since freedom is not free seeing as it was paid for by the lives of brave soldiers or revolutionaries to make it so the statement that we live in a free world is incorrect. Nothing is free, just because you didn't pay for it doesn't mean that nobody paid for it. Now assuming the world believes in free speech and that is a stretch of the imagination seeing as most of the world does not have free speech this is a privately owned website and what you can say can be monitored deleted and altered by moderators regardless of where you live. Just thought I would point out the many flaws in this statement.

DeletedUser

Actually we do not live in a free world, you may live in a free country but since freedom is not free seeing as it was paid for by the lives of brave soldiers or revolutionaries to make it so the statement that we live in a free world is incorrect. Nothing is free, just because you didn't pay for it doesn't mean that nobody paid for it. Now assuming the world believes in free speech and that is a stretch of the imagination seeing as most of the world does not have free speech this is a privately owned website and what you can say can be monitored deleted and altered by moderators regardless of where you live. Just thought I would point out the many flaws in this statement.

How dull :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its sad when you have nothing to back that up with.. Let me guess you are gonna go tell your alliance leaders to talk to mine and get me kicked out cause I hurt your feelings? I bet thats what you'll do That's all Sons of Olympus ever did was run and hide. And before you go off saying Im a coward cause I changed alliances. Im pretty sure I entered a bigger war.. So don't go there ;).

DeletedUser

700 bps in a month

Now thats funny +1 (and I wish it was more for you BN) I eat 700 bp in an hour some days....wow delta seems to have alot of sim players lately....guess I need to step up my game:pro:

DeletedUser

To correct things it is not a free world but regardless of that....free speech is why people defend that choice. ANY sailor, soldier, airmen, marine, or coast guard will tell you that even though they may disagree its their job to afford people their opportunity and servicemembers are reserved about their opinions in public. I dont mean to offend you as I understand you are a moderator just trying to understand your view on things.

DeletedUser

You wanna trash go for it. But it don't mean anything when I spent all of may logged in for a whole 5 mins all up to graduation which was June 3rd. I had a life to attend to. Excuse me. Still doing better than half the people in you alliances ;)

DeletedUser

Stage 1 - brag
Stage 2 - get shot down
Stage 3 - denial/excuses

DeletedUser

To correct things it is not a free world but regardless of that....free speech is why people defend that choice. ANY sailor, soldier, airmen, marine, or coast guard will tell you that even though they may disagree its their job to afford people their opportunity and servicemembers are reserved about their opinions in public. I dont mean to offend you as I understand you are a moderator just trying to understand your view on things.

Not sure if I understand what you are saying, regardless lets not hijack this thread with a side discussion, if you want to discuss this lets do it through PM from now on.

DeletedUser

D.2.d, you wana argue about it come at me. im 12 years old. I can argue with someone all day. I warn you though, even if its not logical. i will go on and on and on forever. And NO im not going to go to my alliance leaders and tell them that 'You were being mean to me'. Im not that stupid and immature.

Stop acting so tough because the thing is:

*Edited out by Drac*

Also, on my thing about freedom of speech.. Yeah i reckon i can say what i want to say when i want to say it. Thats just how i role. :cool:

DeletedUser

I hate to contunue hijaking this thread, but I would like to point out this game was made in germany, so don't go saying anything about america and second, it can be played from any place with internet and without censorship.

sorry for once again hijacking the thread DraculasHeir, won't hapen again.

DeletedUser

Also, d.2.d stop bragging about how you 'destroyed' dan woodruff on this because he was forced to quit because his wife threatened to divorce him if he did not. SO leave the man out of your whole little bragging thread,
btw i completely agree with what badnight said :p

DeletedUser

I did not brag that I destroyed him? LOL. I never threatened you in real life so quit getting all worked up. I never said anything against free speech because I AM an AMERICAN. So yeah... And YES I feel proud saying it. I get you guys don't like me but I dont care. I never act like tough cause there isn't anything to do in my ocean. Now another thing, my alliance is definitely amazing, THAT I will brag about :). An alliance that is organized in the forum, great with support, and does not get cities from eating their own ;). Now I don't care if BadNight wants to trash me, he has room to talk. I can at least say I respect what he has done. Relentlesschooses to make accounts on Sigma and attempt to trash Whoavius on there. And he makes pretty damn good points. AND he verbally owns them. I know this cause he is chillin' on the other side of the room. LOL. You guys accused him of spying, yet it brings up a question... Why let someone you are attacking into your alliance? DUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPPP? I'm kinda right here. I'll give credit where credit is due. I am not proud of ditching SOO but I said, I wanted an alliance that was not just a bunch of people who chill there for protection. :)

DeletedUser

Don't worry d.2.d

i'm just waiting for an opportunity. Because when the huns get their city slots.

you doomed. :p