PnP-Sg-Elites vs. Sons of Olympus

DeletedUser

Don't worry d.2.d

i'm just waiting for an opportunity. Because when the huns get their city slots.

you doomed. :p

hey keeds and d.2.d, If you guys dont like each then go after each other in game and may the better player win. I know keeds you are in relentless but why are you waiting for the Huns to do your dirty work. If you you have a problem with one player just go after him. I highly doubt that anyone alliance will say that you 2 guys broke any pacts or NaP's if you guys just target each other. So just get it on and kill each other off.

DeletedUser

Keeds.. I wonder.. Did you just spill some Relentless plans? You guys are gonna wait for things to heat up and then grab what you can? HA..

DeletedUser

Come one guys I have great respect for you both but did it have to come to this. Trash talking each other, to be honest it is pathetic...

keeds -
You are a great bloke, I have had many relations with you and all have been pleasant.
Aren't the biggest player... but i have no doubt you'll get there.

D2D -
Didn't leave on the best of terms but I still honour you as a former SoO Second in Command, and you will always have my respect. You are a great co-ordinator and fighter. And have grown your empire greatly.

So stop bickering like children, and start playing the game. If you really don't like each other just leave one another alone and get on with your life!!

DeletedUser

fine. i will stop. And no i didn't release any 'Top Secret' plans. :p

DeletedUser

Well said. I have nothing else to say. I still find YOUR situation funny and Ironic. Nuff Said. Trash me how you like Im not coming back to this forum. I'll mark this as the end of the book.