PnP SG vs. DP

• Thread starter DeletedUser18636
  • Start date

DeletedUser18636

elegant+WA+once+upon+a+time+copy.png

Long long time ago,
When the world just started to form... Superior power formed and named themselves Pacifists and Drunk Rodents
After a while, when they realized it's much nicer to beat small kids instead of someone their size, the new alliance emerged taking top cream of the world... they named it Drunken Pacifists Guild of sim city Rodents (Later on the decision was made, as for not to officially state the true representation of their strategy, so they cut the second half of their name. And that's how Drunken Pacifists appeared).

Ages already have past, and the alliance proved themselves to be a group of worthy warriors
measurement.jpg
by conquering mostly cities they previously owned. So much courage so much skill that all the rest of top alliances in Upsilon trembled in fear :eek:... Are we going to be next? - everyone asked themselves...
Are they going to invite us, let us in, wait for a while and then BANG take all our cities and spread even more fear on those who survived...?
Those kind of questions brought many many sleepless nights.

Therefore, we Shadow Guards decided something must be done about it...
So we decided to state an ultimatum:

=> Don't protect and give your cities to us or else we will disband and quit the game (we are rather sensitive)

5k3qbr.jpg

Looks like, they don't want us to quit the game

DeletedUser

I love storytime, i hope you'll keep the forum updated :)

DeletedUser18636

=) Thank you Sapph, stories will go on.
But I wish, more DP members would comment on these kind of things.
I am grateful for at least showing their frustration on other threads, nothing can be sweeter than that.

DeletedUser

We've been sunning ourselves on the beaches of Fantasyland. Maybe we'll come back from our little trip up story book lane and see what's happening on the western front...

DeletedUser18636

No reason.

- I figured that out, owen =)

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/alliance/30/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=1622&min_points=&max_points=
+4-7 cities for SG (they kicked one guy after we took 2 cities and we took 3 more from him when he was kicked)
+0 for DP

I am afraid merc your come back will take a while...

So the story goes, SG respectfully fulfills its part of the deal and takes empty cities, while DP keeps on giving more and more cities... It is always wonderful to be cherished by such a great neighbor like DP.
Long live the drunks!!! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18636

Betrayal!

After long-time of friendship and co-operation between our 2 alliances, DP treacherously stabbed our backs. :eek:
157422302.jpg

Who would expect to see thousands of kamikaze DPs who are willingly trading 15-18k of BP for a 5k city... We didn't, so we left that city unprotected (Militia was always ready to take on duties).

We received couple of complaints from Militia there, something about immigrants arriving. They tried to sneak in by all means, some used manticores, some used ships, some just came by feet... Militia informed us... but it was too late =( Immigrants never stopped coming... Drunk and Unemployed they were arriving in thousands... Overwhelming bureaucratic system of small village... with only 5k point score...

34jcbcj.jpg

Then ships full of Philippine's Drunks tried to sneak in, thanks god it was raining so all their poorly made ships broke on the half way to our shores...
256wm01.jpg

There were also Drunks from China, but their ships were caught into Tsunami just before our lands... After that huge wave of immigrants tried to overwhelm our embassies using legal system...
33f93s6.jpg

Our bureaus took a break in dealing with them, when another portion came in...
339uh6d.jpg

By the end of official work day, our militia started experiencing supply shortages and lots of frustration with thousands of immigrants trying to get in at the same time...
jglana.jpg

In the end of a day... The amount of immigrants was just enormous for poor militia of a 5k city in the middle of DP territories to handle immigrants...
So before quitting militia left us a note, telling the story of a small town in the middle of nowhere...
291c9qs.jpg

So after all that friendship :rolleyes: they attacked us, the only MRA and noobish alliance that survived. We have learnt our lesson and now will start keeping one or two dozen of swordsmen to help militia keeping the line for applications... :D

DeletedUser

Oh you naughty naughty, you posted the attack from iamwojo twice :(

DeletedUser

Imaginationland

RomeFather,

I'll give you kudos for 2 things: you have a good sense of humor, and you've got some creativity and imagination (emphasis on the imagination part).

Now if only your game skill matched your posting skills, it would be truly impressive!

Respectfully,

- BrassTacks

DeletedUser18636

RomeFather,

I'll give you kudos for 2 things: you have a good sense of humor, and you've got some creativity and imagination (emphasis on the imagination part).

Now if only your game skill matched your posting skills, it would be truly impressive!

Respectfully,

- BrassTacks

=) well appreciated, Captain Hindsight => Everybody knows that my game skill overthrows my posting skills :pro:

I think your militia is well underpaid

- Wait till you see slingers in action, the best defenders ever!

DeletedUser

While stumbling home drunk, I think I stepped on something belonging to your alliance.

vxlpja.png

I hope your slingers do better.

-merc-

DeletedUser18636

While stumbling home drunk, I think I stepped on something belonging to your alliance.

vxlpja.png

I hope your slingers do better.

-merc-
13% luck => if that would be 5 or less, your drunk journey would finish without even knowing what knocked u down ;)

Barely surviving with 15 LSs left => Merc you could do better

DeletedUser18636

... Yesterday we have started production of slingers (u know how people are born so I won't go into details on the process itself) We trained our baby soldiers well, but it will take some time for them to become men. One of their tasks were to bring sculps of 1500 worth of FS drunks... there were only 140 of them... but babies wanted blood... and milk of course but mostly blood! ;)

... after day 1 of establishing the squad of THE slingers... they brought results...
Shadow caught DP again...

or2kyc.jpg

Shadow is coming...

http://en20.grepolismaps.org/7b82dbe1fd467441c5a3d8c3c7bfae09