PnP SG vs. DP

• Thread starter DeletedUser18636
  • Start date

DeletedUser23815

Ok if BP doesn't show who is fighter then please explain to me your vision what good fighter should look like.
And yes soon you will be top defender I can promise you that ))) You will have many defender of the day badges - good for you!

Paranoid ... maybe ... :

Dawkinsian
The Stonecutters 2012-05-27 13:21

The Stonecutters are in a position to provide static, long-term support to cities on the front-line with Shadow Guards.

To allow us to send our defensive units to the highest priority cities I ask that the relevant Leaders for VVV, Agora and AB to provide a list using the following format:

Ocean:
City:
Player:
Alliance:
God:

e.g.

O67
67 Shatners Bassoon
Dawkinsian
The Stonecutters
Poseidon

I would like us to begin to build a master list of cities in this thread that require such defence, listing them in order of ocean. Also, all support sent can be recorded here for information purposes. While I do not forsee there being a limit on the amount of cities we'll be able to help defend, I'd like us to start with a modest amount and gradually build up from there (perhaps 10 or so cities per ocean as a rough guide).

Please only include cities that are attacked regularly, or have recently been taken from SG. Support will generally take 30-60 hours to arrive so the more notice we have the better.

... maybe not.

DeletedUser

LOL. That's why you got paranoid! Drink some chamomile. Or take some antidepressants. By the way, until it's only STATIC SUPPORT, you shouldn't worry much about it. And.. The war will be already over when TS will get close enough to you.

KINGM said:
Ok if BP doesn't show who is fighter then please explain to me your vision what good fighter should look like.
And yes soon you will be top defender I can promise you that ))) You will have many defender of the day badges - good for you!
Yes, I like when I get over 15k bps by losing less than 2k of pop in my cities. Easy BPs, everyone loves them. Am I right?! =D

DeletedUser23815

Hehehehe my point exactly. Wow STATIC SUPPORT ... excuses excuses ))) Yet again you hope someone else will win war for you. Pathetic as usual.
Well I really don't want to waste anymore time, I guess you did me a favour and show what you made of ... but still, not many care or find this interesting.
TS should hurry up, not much time left or maybe they will figure out how true warriors you guys are and change their mind. And you , my little friend, you should apply to join them (like it's something new ... again). After all only one alliance can win server and I guess you really really really want to.

DeletedUser

Ok, this post made me understand that you didn't get ANYTHING of what I wrote.
You keep telling me same things... always, when I did show you that you are not right...
Oh well, I'll make you a question: if Riri/slurve/truffi ( even if you have some problems with him)/don joined another alliance what would you do, my dear friend? I know the answer and I'll immediatly answer you that =>you can try to deceive yourself and the others but not me. Ok, you are allowed to go to sleep now ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23815

That is exactly difference, they will never join or run away from fight ... you can ask them if you want. Me proud of them and many others!

Ok, you are allowed to go to sleep now ^_^

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I'm not your King

DeletedUser

Did I run away from a fight? I left GT because I wanted to meet it again. =)
Nobody told they had to run away from a fight... But what should I do???? It's impossible to discuss with you because you're not able to open your mind. =|

DeletedUser

O deary me we have a spy amongst us. How shocking.

I don't usually respond to this tripe myself as I think it's just useless mud-slinging, something I don't countenance. That static support was only recently offered. Next time get a time stamp off your spies. The brave defending of AB was pretty much done solely with spells from TheMerge lol ( I do rather find that amusing and will have to start saying that myself.) Yes they did lose a few cities, but they've managed to pick themselves up and keep going.

Mergers are just what it takes to keep going. All of us leaders know it. There are players dropping out of the game left and right. And who can blame them when all they have to look forward to is these silly WW's?

I've heard that you are decent guy Mil.. I don't see why you are on here replying to all this.

DeletedUser23815

Yeah I agree and I don't post much here on forum, mainly my english isn't good (still hope you guys don't mind few errors) ... Rome was voice of SG long time and he did well as you can see from start of this thread. Unfortunately he had to stop playing, rl and all.

This was creative php from few sg members after we spent few months fighting best alliance DP and menaged to win. And then you see one dude who posted something that doesn't have to do anything with topic. I simply said this is not right place for that and if he wanted to add something he should have open new thread. Ok I couldn't miss chance to mention The Merge because if you try to see from our angle it's rather funny situation. And how they try really hard to explain it's not that, it's something else.

Mergers are just what it takes to keep going. All of us leaders know it. There are players dropping out of the game left and right. And who can blame them when all they have to look forward to is these silly WW's?

Yeah I agree .. that's why I said I personally don't care about ww ... but sg will more then likely try to build all 7 ( I think that right number). I don't mind merges and yes we lost a lot of players lately who had rl problems and couldn't play anymore. I only mind The Merge and even that is only because ... ah I already said it too many times, no point anymore, it's their problem not ours.

Layla I heard about you as well ... only good things )) you can say hello to Rhino, still no hard feelings.

Sapphire Sorrows, sorry I wanted to reply to U2hhZG93 post but I had to go.
μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - "Come and take them". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe
There was also one great alliance on another server long time ago.

DeletedUser

King M I return from VM mode soon and will deal with you then your mighty Shadow guards are finished I have major plans for what you do have left whih is not a lot lets see last few weeks only you have lost dash,nerf wheres ikke yet another SG member in VM mode you lot like jumping in ther when the pressures on fact.

Come attack me wait you have and got smashed every-time with my own defence I might add and as for riri being best player that is just stupid and pass on to him don and others thanks for 10000 DBP I got protecting VVV player mutilda in ocean 35 nice one I will run them parades when I return your alliancewas a good alliance a long time ago now it is falling apart another fact..

Let me tell you a few things about BLUEY The SHADOW SLAYER yet another fact.

I made a promise a long time ago to many fallen friends that at all cost I would without losing focus or momentum which we have building more and more every day destroy the mighty shadow guards and with the help of FRIENDS both brothers and sisters that are highly motivated to this goal we are winning and we are not going to stop till the job is done your moral is at an all time low in SG fact

And I have never asked to merge at any point in this world with SG are you crazy I want to destroy you all one by one and it is working
What I actually asked for was a cease fire for 6 weeks many months ago when romefarter I offerd this to you and riri 5months ago maybe longer I still have messages you said you weren't interested when rome come back he told you that you where all wrong to turn this offer down and side with TLA look where that got you no where LMFAO.

anyway another of this I will return to upsilon in due course and you will know when that happens I have many more tricks up my slleeve but am going to add you in my things to do list and please tell riri bring it on see if he can conquer the SHADOW SLAYER BLUEY I doubt it very much Dash and Don couldnt do it :) bluey ::::: Ow and say HI to my SG spies aswell sure they have some juicy new intel for me when I return Bluey a.k.a The Shadow Slayer

Its not looking good for the mighty Shadow Guards the down fall is coming sooner than they think will they even survive the summer ???
I wonder if they have a World Wonder Island ready with out any in-actives on there lol your bad attitude bully tactics have got you know where in this world that is a fact.
And as for names to remember if thats all you are interested in then WOW how very sad let me tell you something about that its nothing to do with alliances but players like bobdebouwer,malachi,savvasnav,lordazotez,brasstacks I could name more but dont need to what I am saying all these are gone but not forgotten they where good friends and I will remember them for a long time not the alliance they where in that doesnt mean anything but let me tell you this if the 5 players above where still around Sg would of been killed of a while ago 3 left for military service one college and another his brother died but thats life you are trying to big up an alliance that has got nothing going for it and has very little respect from others due to there misleading bullying tactics they never worked on me and never will I intend to smash Shadow Guards to little pieces and it is working :) Bluey

Lmao just checked grepo stats on your SG team yet more in-actives they are all leaving a sinking ship and what makes me laugh your numbers grow but that is TLA running and hiding from GT I bet.

Time to face the music you have god knows how many players that do nothing lol and the ones that do aren't very good apart from a few , as for riri best attacker you really are having a laugh again check the real stats any player can attack with all his citys but if you are gaining nothing but empty transport boats returning to your harbours and all your troops dead then whats the point lol to me that is just complete stupidity with little planning or even worse no team help or it could be even worse and you can time attacks to clear or then again it could be the way we just defend sometimes you may get a proper answer to that very soon experience always helps to understand things better please dont be like vygell and chat fart he did the same with his silly statements and comments...... and now its manek81 and ave lupus jumping the not so mighty SG ship lol bye bye SG like I said long time agoe you will fail I will make sure of that and this is and allways will be my goal to the very end of upsilon nothing personal just they way I am.

Just one other thing you said Malle pietje is a spy are just not sleeping well or your medication may be causing you to hallucinatM maybe mate Malle is know spy let me tell you that right now that is one of the most stupid comments I have ever heard on any world never mind upsilon I know for a fact who the spy is they have made way to many bad mistakes and tripped themselves up I even know some other interesting info on this situation its funny actually and what damage are they doing none because you are loosing ground in a big way and we have plans for them they needn't worry about that be round for a visit in about 2 weeks mate when I return from VM mode:::::: Bluey The Shadow Slayer

DeletedUser23815

You call me crazy and your little friend called me paranoid hehe ... nice )) Ok ok maybe I am but there is no rule that crazy and paranoid people cannot play this game. I guess family relations are rather strong on wondeful side and that is nice just don't let them catch your guys changing accounts and ban some of them ... that would sux for all of us!

It took you really really really long time to actually start something about your promise, your friends were rimmed long time ago so you must hurry up, not much time left even with major plans (anyone thinking this is about "The Merge" WOW what ?? .. not again))).

Yes i agree you are true magician but please do come back soon we already miss you )) (Riri say hugs and kisses)

Hmm I had to read your post like 4 times ... What? You ask questions,then you answer ... when did i want to know about names.
Yes it's true some of our big players left lately but they were bored to death listening all this all the time.
Jumping ships? Are you serious? ... yet you guys are jumping around like little rabbits and simply won't stop.
...your bad attitude bully tactics have got you know where in this world that is a fact
You should really check our flag ... we are all about love, how can you not see that (heart is a clue)))

About hero Malle ... well ask him. Once a spy always a spy if you ask me (but I'm crazy one so forget about it).

But mate why so much negativity ... you are angry like all the time. How about you do some tricks for a laugh?

DeletedUser

you really are of the head mate and you are nothing but defensive turtle lol and I can tell you now there will be no "The Merge" we have friends all over no need for merge but as for unfinished business we got plenty of that after we take a load more of your key located in active citys 1st we wouldn't bother but considering your SG team doesnt have the battle points or culture points to take your own inactives we might aswell take them for you what was it 12 dash girl citys in 36hrs what did you take 3 and you have over 100 players we have 50 lmao,

It all comes down to tactics and your tacticians and planners are anyway enough said my actions will be my words on my return and magician you are right lets see who disappears 1st yeah KA-BOOM bluey please get your SG crew motivated as they are just easy targets now time for me to plan a new op I got few weeks to sort that out lol you better hope you can pull a few white rabbits out your hat King M ow and by the way if rome says hello where is he when you need him most because whoever is running that alliance they need booting out because they really havent got a clue what they are doing and where are your planned ops ?? dont see them like we used to ow wait you havent got the fire power have you

DeletedUser23815

Ok... I like "turtle", best so far!

lets see who disappears 1st yeah KA-BOOM bluey

I though you want us to disappears first ?? That is main plan, right? If bluey disappear 1st who is going to ... ah you lost me mate :(

Few weeks?? Nooooo you must come back sooner then that, remember your promise? If you don't come back in day or two you will miss your chance and you have like one month or so to ww's. And we all know you really want to win (doesn't matter how)))

DeletedUser

Ka-Boom is a saying only my brothers Know thats for them not you but you will know the meaning of that saying soon enougth and yes I will be back but when I choose to not because I am in demand lmfao you are a defence turtle simple as that please tell me who you attack with ls nukes troop nukes I have seen man ybattle reports but not many from you just one hit wonder that usualy gets sunk in the harbour like I said we have many unfinished plans/projects and what you mean about Malle I think there is a bit of BS going on there mate if you got something to say then say it I tell you one thing Malle wont be pleased and be prepared for the aftermath on that one.
I dont care if you stack a city full of defence just like vygell he will tell you what I did to his city and gave it away the same day like I have with many others and please get on premium and get spending gold.

When I do return I am going to send you some info I have on SG your own words mate just to show how full of BS you really are cant wait might expose one of my spies but hay I got others so no loss to me really but these are your own words about your own players we are like it says in the name brotherhood/team mates and we are kicking your and you cannot handle that fact.
We have pure continuity and loyalty and when we hit we do it to succeed not for just battle points lmao.

stop talking about RIRI and actually try attacking like him lol but here is a few facts

shadow guards best attackers that may of been the case long time ago but not any-more FACT

shadow guards best defenders what you really mean is best at building def turtle city lmao

shadow guards best player then please who are they ????

back to RL for me just had to reply to this as someone sent me email about comments on my pictures that where posted here about one of our mighty victorys over SG maybe I should post more of them here lol

DeletedUser23815

Umm and you point is? All I hear is soon soon soon ... so what? We already know about it and your little plan. And we don't even need spy. You think all of your boys will follow your "wonderful" ideas just like that. Well some don't like your mind sneaky games ... they don't want to be sheeps you know .. and fight war for you.

About Malle ... I don't have to prove anything. I know, he knows ... that is enough, who care anyway he is hero now! You keep saying same thing over and over again until you start to believe so hard that at the end it must be true hehe. You say why don't I post messages ... why would i? That is stupid and rude. Even I still have some very interesting that can post I have no interest to put down other players ... that is more your area and kick from this game.

And what ... you started fighting, or at least trying, when there is very little time to the end. Acting all big and strong and dangerous. Why do you need to play games now, use spy rats, sneaking and trying to recruit our players. At least now you have chance to be fighter but I guess you simply can't.

Let me tell you something mate ... we were fighting from the start, we haven't got 1 day of peace in last year or so, from very start .. more then few times we almost lost everything. If you had to choose half of things I had you would stop playing and gave up long time ago. Not many player around know what is like to run alliance, to create something and stick to it and not just when is easy and fun.
And what you do ... yet again you changed alliance, drag in few boys to fight for you, everything is all amazing but your new friends will realize what you made of. At first sign of problems you simply move on because fact is you only care about yourself.

And yes Riri is best player on server ... I wouldn't trade him for you and your all 800 friends. I would stay and fight together with him even if its us 2 left in alliance. You really think few of your ka-booms really mean something to us. Your guys took few cities here and there but you really must try harder now .. If you really want to prove something I say c'mon then ... try.

I guess you still don't get what Im talking about but that is ok. We'll fight and we'll win or we'll die trying .... and not merge.
But I already said it (and you don't have to like it) .......... Mighty Shadow Guards already won!

DeletedUser23815

Ah name ... your ignorance is funny.
If you are fighting SG from day 1 then you really doing something wrong ... very very wrong.
Feel free to visit anytime but you simply cannot be angry when I slap your filthy mouth .. no hard feelings!

And about your offer ... anytime!

DeletedUser

"mighty" Shadow guards already won what? They won what they're losing? That's what you mean? If yes, then it's not a great success.
Shadow Guards have reached their apogee and what there is now is just a short downhill which is leading them to the chasm.

DeletedUser

King M said:
If you are fighting SG from day 1 then you really doing something wrong ... very very wrong.
If bluey is still here it means that you're doing something wrong too! And if you couldn't defeat us when we were 1/4 of SG then how can you hope to do it now that we're 1/2 ?