PnP - Shadows on the Wall

DeletedUser

Once upon a time...

There was a good kingdom ruled by a decent*, kind** and loving*** king.

* He was a decent player
** He was kind of ruthless
*** He loved to drink

2qi6168.jpg

The kingdom was good because the people were happy. And quite drunk.
nb435u.jpg

An evil* cardinal from a neighboring kingdom was jealous at all the fun** being had in the good kingdom. He thought they needed a stern lesson in proper morals***.

* Oh, he wasn't evil, just mis-understood
** Old School Roman orgy style. Rome these days is a little different.
*** The good kingdom got their morals from the Rome of Bacchus and Paculla Annia. The evil kingdom got theirs from the Rome of Benedict XVI.

2i6j2pz.jpg

The people of the good kingdom were pretty busy celebrating their happy existence, when they noticed these silly shadows appearing on their walls.
2aabsrt.png

2mo3v2d.png

At first, the good kingdom ignored the shadows. They were pretty far off, after all. But then the wine vat ran dry, the sun came up, and the good people decided to do some shadow chasing.
1z6zk1l.png

oirev4.png

The shadows didn't like this turn of events. They started getting desperate.

23wruv4.png

How long will chasing shadows entertain us? Who knows! We're a bunch of fickle drunks, but we like to play this game and we know how to have fun.

-mercilex-

DeletedUser

As the gates of Hades opened up I heard a trembling voice say:

"I do hope we all don't get excommunicated for this BLASPHEME." :eek:

DeletedUser18636

Sounds more like an excuse, than PnP

;) is your "PnP" an excuse for this?
8vvfwk.jpg

Shadow has came upon you...

DeletedUser

Oh yes, we're getting so desperate now. Oh pls, stop this madness, we can't take it anymore *sob sob* :(

Glad to see you finally fight back though. Gonna be fun to see where it ends :)

DeletedUser

;) is your "PnP" an excuse for this?
8vvfwk.jpg

Shadow has came upon you...

Is that you admitting defeat? Having more points after I pruned inactives ain't exactly impressive. You have over 50% more players. ;)

Besides, Points are not the stat that matters in this game. We got something bigger.

21b66wx.png

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.

-mercilex-

DeletedUser18636

Is that you admitting defeat? Having more points after I pruned inactives ain't exactly impressive. You have over 50% more players. ;)

Besides, Points are not the stat that matters in this game. We got something bigger.

21b66wx.png

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.

-mercilex-

Too many excuses -merc-, I am glad I have made you trying to "prove" your fading superiority... That looks pathetic from one side and funny from the other)))

50% more members? Never denied an MRA status of our alliance. Low ABP score? never said we were good in fighting. I think this one, is majorly due to Drunken Pacifists not protecting their cities :eek:

Kisses and hugs,

Newb SG member - Rome