PnP Shadows United 50 Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have disbanded Shadows United 50, to those of you who are asking "Who?" Clearly you have been living under a rock for about 2 days as that was the lifespan of this flash in the pan alliance. But for your details they were 94 members, 286k points and ranked 4th in Nu at the peak of there "power".

This was the grand "Coalition" Alliance that was the UAN banding together to take control of Nu, Destroy Byzantine Empire, Destroy Shadows Fall, and a bunch of other stuff that didnt really make any sense to me. Goals they fell utterly short of.

How did this happen?

First: I was invited to merge with the UAN, I declined
Second: I was invited to pact with the UAN, I declined
Third: I was invited into there internal conversations recently, where they were looking for leaders/founders, and I had to do the responcible thing get the whole thing over with.

Althought there was an abundance of warning signs and things that would make you wonder, they did not pick up on them. Instead it seems I was interum founder, handleing diplomacy and decition making.

Im going pre-emptively address the haters out there:
Yes, I was completely terrified of them and thats why I simply had to destroy them.
Yes, I am trying to be a mAsTeRiTy jr. He is trying to be #1 in this world and someone needs to make the chase interesting right?
No, I dont care if the newbie's give me -rep.
Yes, I had to do it even if you dont agree with it.
Yes, this move WAS good for them, I took the time to point out there flaws and I hope they have learned from it. Now they are either out of the way or will form a better alliance.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hahaha UAN alliances fail. They remind me of the RME alliances on older servers that failed.

Nice one mate, +rep.

DeletedUser

Lol loved you address to the haters part...this allaince wasn't even divided up properly is you look they were all over the 30s and 40s,anyone who was/is in U.A.N isn't going anywhere soon...

DeletedUser

LMAO thank you, I have moved into my new home with The Great Empire U.A.N where hopefully I can become a trusted leader and live happily ever after.

DeletedUser

Awesome. You did this server a favor and it serves them right. + rep

DeletedUser15240

it looks like you just trashed the UAN, 60-70 has fallen badly, I think members lost heart and left, (someone needs to disband them) and 40 look like they have cut ties, finally, 30, the less said the better lol

DeletedUser2524

Mike the story in a nut shell is alot of MRA's joined together to beat shadow falls and got disbanded.

DeletedUser1405

And then looking at the forum SF has been disbanded as well, confusing . :)

DeletedUser

And then looking at the forum SF has been disbanded as well, confusing . :)

It is a little confusing, but shadows fall was never disbanded...

Shadows Fall disbanded the Shadows Rising previously.

too many shadows.

DeletedUser

Maybe once SF rid them all they can change there name to what I suggested.

Peace-Loving Fluffy Bunnies.

But, no.... "that would sound silly!"

:(

DeletedUser2524

Change the name. That is a great idea, just you need to add more pink.

I think something like The Pink Peace Loving Pink Fluffy Pink Bunnies would be better.

DeletedUser

nice job...+rep

I just wish you had some screenshots to show us...

As for catching up with me...I have already slowed down quite a bit in hope and anticipation ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.