PnP Spillers loverboy

DeletedUser

Well after we (Evolution) forced Spiller in chicken mode, Spillers lover-boy started to send 100s or even 1000s of these:

Spy in city 057 65 54 65 AABA discovered from depfan(Fairway)

Fairway
depfan
Omicron Alliance South

057 65 54 65 AABA
rmoller
Evolution

The espionage was unsuccessful.

Silver coins used: 1000

Remaining stored silver coins: XXXXXXXX

Funny part is, that these were sent approx. at the same second Spiller hit chicken mode. But hey, Spillers lover-boy isn't gaining anything for this, even though he is trying avenge, the loss of his lover.

DeletedUser

Well got this letter earlier today

depfan
depfan on 2012-07-19 at 15:43
Jeg er bare 10 år gammel, jeg vet at jeg er litt ung for den slags, men jeg elsker å suge Spillers kuk. Det er også hyggelig å føle hans pikk opp ræva. Jeg elsker det bare hele spillet mye.

DeletedUser18993

This is the norweign translation. well the best I could do anyway.

I am only 10 years old, I know I'm a little young for that kind, but I love to suck co**. It's also nice to feel his d*** up the a**. I love it just the game a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMFAO!!!!! I see the external forums are being revitalized.

DeletedUser

That's kind of disturbing, each to their own I guess but its sick none the less.

DeletedUser

Well spiller loverboy is back with these kind of gay spies

Spy from Togiak (depfan) discovered in the city 038 66 05 40 AABA

Togiak
depfan
Omicron Alliance South

038 66 05 40 AABA
rmoller
Evolution

The espionage was unsuccessful.

Silver coins used: 1000

Remaining stored silver coins: XXXXXXXX

DeletedUser

He also sent this "loveletter" to/for Spiller.

depfan
depfan on 2012-07-25 at 14:29
Du må ikke jage min elskede Spiller, han kan ikke hjelpe at han har den type begjær, eller at jeg har den type begjær. La min elskede Spiller komme tilbake uten å angripe ham.

DeletedUser18993

translation:
Do not chase my beloved player, he can not help that he has the kind of desire, or that I have the kind of lust. Let my beloved player come back without attacking him.

DeletedUser

The thing that really confuses me here is I know which player he wants us to let come back, but on which account? I mean the guy has like 10 of them which are all probably in VM at this stage so does he mean his main account or one of the others?