Pnp PnP: Surviving the bitter Russian winter: a how-to guide from House of Bear/Carrion Publishing Inc

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Perhaps you should look at the dbp for the past 24 hours and compare with your last 4 weeks ;)

yes.. it would seem both you guys got dbp and TEE got loads of ABP to open new slots alongside city takes.

6rBlUxW-TKOFAKqor4YMtw.png

DeletedUser21560

But i must say its well oiled that machine. Rebuilds full nuke in 2-3 hours. Zrf. Golded 10 cs from same city in 8 hours stretch

Will be fun :D

DeletedUser54239

@Lethal-Bacon what you want my friend? what you want to prove here ?
players playing game , enjoying there... you here as a very important diplomat raising issues and wwanting to prove something ???
go, play in game and prove yourself friend...

DeletedUser54192

is that 18 cities taken by TEE in 24hrs against WC, we lost 25 in 4 weeks while fighting both alliances, guess we weren't as bad as we thought,lmao
Actually, I believe the score was 31-0 in favour of Who Cares. You forgot to count that 2nd branch you made. And for a decent amount of that time, Who Cares was focused more on killing Savage than you lot. :)

DeletedUser24785

Actually, I believe the score was 31-0 in favour of Who Cares. You forgot to count that 2nd branch you made. And for a decent amount of that time, Who Cares was focused more on killing Savage than you lot. :)

I was talking about our losses to TEE while fighting 2 big alliances, not 18 against one.

DeletedUser21560

huh, i thought i did just that against invicta solo.. :)

You proved yourself by getting rimmed? I still havent seen you on one server where you did not get rimmed. Is quite the achievement i must say

Lets see if your own alliance internalizes you again, that was epic... Never seen an alliance internalize their own founder till i saw it happen to you lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You proved yourself by getting rimmed? I still havent seen you on one server where you did not get rimmed. Is quite the achievement i must say

Lets see if your own alliance internalizes you again, that was epic... Never seen an alliance internalize their own founder till i saw it happen to you lol

hahah yo funny guy, it will be a pleasure to see you get rimmed here :)

and maybe you should keep your mouth shut if you don't know what happened in 54 :)
i did get rimmed there but what happened before was quite interesting ;)

DeletedUser21560

hahah yo funny guy, it will be a pleasure to see you get rimmed here :)

and maybe you should keep your mouth shut if you don't know what happened in 54 :)
i did get rimmed there but what happened before was quite interesting ;)

It was quite interesting. You thought you could be the puppet master, but as it turned out you were the puppet.

DeletedUser54192

I was talking about our losses to TEE while fighting 2 big alliances, not 18 against one.
Oh, you mean your losses to The Evil Empire? Let's take a look at those numbers, shall we?

Varangian Guard:
Screenshot_1253.png

Varangian Guard II:
Screenshot_1254.png

So... that's 56 cities lost by the Vangarian Guard family to The Evil Empire. A lot more than the 25 you claimed to have lost to them.

Oh, and you have lost another 2 to The Evil Empire since you ran away to form a new team.
Screenshot_1255.png

Perhaps you ought to check the stats before you make claims...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It was quite interesting. You thought you could be the puppet master, but as it turned out you were the puppet.

hahah what do you even know about what happened in 54 if you did, it would not be that interesting to you, because thats just who i am, i can do that all day and night.

now on the other hand what is interesting is whats happening to your ally, and its just a start, get used to it.

DeletedUser21560

What is happening to it? Id say 300k dbp in one day is a good thing. Yes we lost cities, but thats expected when you are working against a well oiled machine. Man vs Machine. The more info we get on how the machine works, the more we can prepare ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
What is happening to it? Id say 300k dbp in one day is a good thing. Yes we lost cities, but thats expected when you are working against a well oiled machine. Man vs Machine. The more info we get on how the machine works, the more we can prepare ;)

sure.. you got DBP, not that confident you guys got 300k dbp tho, its huge stretch ;)
but they got a lot of abp to open new slots, next to cities they got, so.. question is do they continue the pressure and wreck you guys or allow you to throw a punch back, because from what grepolife is saying your ally is taking a beating simple as that.

DeletedUser21560

sure.. you got DBP, not that confident you guys got 300k dbp tho, its huge stretch ;)
but they got a lot of abp to open new slots, next to cities they got, so.. question is do they continue the pressure and wreck you guys or allow you to throw a punch back, because from what grepolife is saying your ally is taking a beating simple as that.

It is a stretch i see, we made 180k dbp. Thanks for the correction. What i meant is we have 300k+ dbp
Lets see what happens ;)

DeletedUser21560

How are the timings Thizzle? :D perfect?

From some of them they are perfect, but for the most part they are not that good and they simply rely on rebuilding and resending faster than our support can reach back from the city

DeletedUser50245

From some of them they are perfect, but for the most part they are not that good and they simply rely on rebuilding and resending faster than our support can reach back from the city
:O that means most of them are using something other than the tools provided by the game ;)

DeletedUser21560

Who knows. Tho i love killing their off in their cities. Apparently they dont know how to dodge :p