Pnp PnP: Surviving the bitter Russian winter: a how-to guide from House of Bear/Carrion Publishing Inc

DeletedUser46395

. A thread that is to show off reports is fine of course, but any accusations of cheating will not be allowed. Very simple warning.

I'm sure people know that if they really believe someone is cheating, they should report them in-game and it will be investigated, whereas it's perfectly fine to admire good timing on forum.

Raydium88

Strategos
1. Don't forget that any player has multiple tries to send, recall, send etc. You do get a 20 second window. Also there is the use of anchors, and speed buffs. So there are ways to get perfect timings legitly.

This is ofc very true...... Yet I am still to see them ever send and recall. Nope not once. But hey, as you said luck plays a part. And apparently bigger than we thought.

DeletedUser54192

But they are being attacked - look at their bp?
That seems to be the point. No major team has mentioned anything about going on a proper offensive against them. I don't doubt that Who Cares is attacking, but there's been no mention of any big OP among the community. And most of the other major teams on this world aren't in a major war with them (at least as of a couple of days ago) that anyone knew. So it does raise the question as to where that DBP is coming from.

(There was a discussion about this on the en103 Skype chat at some point in the last few days.)

DeletedUser55230

That seems to be the point. No major team has mentioned anything about going on a proper offensive against them. I don't doubt that Who Cares is attacking, but there's been no mention of any big OP among the community. And most of the other major teams on this world aren't in a major war with them (at least as of a couple of days ago) that anyone knew. So it does raise the question as to where that DBP is coming from.

(There was a discussion about this on the en103 Skype chat at some point in the last few days.)
They seem to be supporting We Are The Dost Problem against our atks

DeletedUser54837

DBP, timing
what else?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser54192

DBP, timing
what else?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
I think we'll have our posts removed if we list some of the other interesting things.

Although if you are here to talk, perhaps you'd like to tell us where your pile of DBP comes from?

DeletedUser54837

View Who Cares Attack Points
View TEE DBP

last 7 days

Last edited by a moderator:

Feeding themselves BP, is what i think.

You should invite me to that Skype chat, everyone will like me :3

DeletedUser54837

I think we'll have our posts removed if we list some of the other interesting things.

Although if you are here to talk, perhaps you'd like to tell us where your pile of DBP comes from?

more questions?

DeletedUser54837

What brought you to the EN server?

As I understand it TEE typically plays the us and rus servers.
sorry bad english
in rus server we played more than 5 years - not interesting already
us played once - not comfortable to sleep (time zone)

we just came to play without negativity
sad that he comes from you without evidence

ready to answer all your questions in game or skype
respect each other
have a good game :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55151

Is it true that you have used bots on the US server, as someone says??

DeletedUser54837

this is lies
we had bans not more than others alliances
who loses - always looking for a reason justify oneself
not sure that you understand me

DeletedUser50245

this is lies
we had bans not more than others alliances
who loses - always looking for a reason justify oneself
not sure that you understand me
im beginning to like these Russians :) very respectful in the forum ... no unnecessary banter ... i hope to see you in the battlefield

DeletedUser54613

They're sending support across ocean to some scrub alliance in o45.