(PnP) The All New Kreger Report - RDLM style

DeletedUser

baddaa...badda....baaaaddaaaa.....beeeeeeeppppp....

Yes I know you have all been waiting to see the All New Kreger Report, RDLM style, well I am hardly one to disappoint or to stay quiet for long!! So without further adieu I give you the french connection!!

So at our last read LOE merged into CJ and the plan was revealed as desired by the all admired tyrant of LOE... then again orchestrated by the higher ups a plan to create an all great and all mighty french connection in RDLM was made...

recently our investigators found several former CJ and LOE players sitting in a lobby with BenjaminGibbs observing wonderful french customs such as Dazzling French Dancers....lets just say the distraction was more then a few could take... but it got worse when Hygieia walked in and told us the party was over...sigh... it was a good dance party though!! So now that the party times are ended we are getting back down to business and while we are still partying hard to the exotic french wines and amazingly skilled French Dancers, we are also busy on the battle field with preparations for advancing the great RDLM identity!!

So how good is this new RDLM?
RDLM now represents 26% of the top 50 attackers
RDLM now represents 30% of the top 100 players
RDLM now is #1 in more oceans then any other alliance
RDLM is loaded with great leadership so deep in leadership it will stay for years...
and most importantly... RDLM has some of the greatest women in the game ;)

And did we mention the French Dancers and Red Wine?? Ooohlala

*Kreger is interrupted in his daydream by the fascinating Redhead center stage by a nudging BenjaminGibbs....*
Uhh... oh yeah, sorry... now for the commercial break and a word from our sponsors!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This version of the Kreger Report is sponsored by the Paris Dancers, nothing finer, nothing flashier then the Dancers of Paris!! And from Route De La Morte Wine Cellars, brewed from the finest Lands blessed of the Eriynes and cut straight from the jugular with Vengence!! Grab your RDLM french red wine today!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the second half of the All New Kreger Report, we bring you some intriguing news from the front lines of PE...

well I think everyone will agree that the RDLM record against PE tells the entire story of how well the merger has gone... 14-3 caps for RDLM over PE since the merger started... indeed the fall of PE has begun to accelerate and the collapse of RDLM is in the books as a certainty now... With one week in the books since the merger, RDLM has been averaging 2 caps daily against an overwhelmed and under prepared PE... and PE...well PE has one cap every 2-3 days against RDLM... stay tuned for regular updates on this section

In other news reports are coming in of a desperate PE trying to find out where Kreger gets his intel, and where he got that beautiful Redhead on his arm from!!! All this reporter can say is it pays being in RDLM... fast ships, skilled players, great wine and beautiful women... what more could a Greek Warrior wish for? :p

well this is Kreger signing off until next week with more from the gamma world!!! until then Ooohlala....

.....*Kreger walks off with Redhead*....

baaadddaa...baddaaa.....baaddaaa...beeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp..........

DeletedUser

I prefer the old one. The one without talk of French Dancers and over use of the term 'Ooohlala'.

DeletedUser

I am sorry... it goes with the alliance... if I were in Grepohugs, I might have to hug everyone as a conclusion ;) I think we are safer with the Ooohlala.... dont you?

DeletedUser

No need to apologise, I just preferred the old ones. I'd quite like that, it'd be great, HUGS FOR EVERYONE!

DeletedUser5398

voice of RdlM?!

nothing personal Kreger but i prefer Ben's PnP's over a numerological take on how wars are won.

count the caps all you like, i remember BJ used to do that as well when CJ started fighting us. how is that coming along?

weren't LoE counting caps against TBS?

hmmm, i do believe famous tyrants in history used to take down cities all over Europe and claim victory. in the end they were left with the 1 country they started with.

so if you have something besides numbers to entertain me with i am looking forward to your next installment.

VB

DeletedUser

i was only with 1 french bird ..but yea kreger it was olala. cant say enymore as what i wont to say would get a ban lol
but lets just say she was a rabbet and told me to take eny hole i wonted :)
for the mods( a rabbit warren has multiple holes for access to the warren ) just incase you mis interped what i was saying .as i feal i have to explain ever word i type now on this forum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

prefer the old ones too but at least the report is back.

DeletedUser

If I join RDLM, can I get a cute French guy? (I'm not into women, sorry)
And the wine, of course. Beaucoup de vin!

DeletedUser

If I join RDLM, can I get a cute French guy? (I'm not into women, sorry)
And the wine, of course. Beaucoup de vin!

Well, of course you can... we are not chauvinistic at all... but I must warn you.... Once you go to the Route De La Mort, you will never want to leave.... its addictive and spell binding.....:cool:

DeletedUser

You never want to leave because they will farm and rim you...

DeletedUser15015

I am sorry... it goes with the alliance... if I were in Grepohugs, I might have to hug everyone as a conclusion ;) I think we are safer with the Ooohlala.... dont you?

Kreger,

I don't think you will ever have to worry about hugging everyone. As for your new report, it left me...unimpressed. Hopefully you just need knock the rust loose since it's been a while, and not follow the most common of French traditions during war...I think we all know where I'm going with that!!! ;)

DeletedUser7213

PE and GH Beat CJ, no? The fact they're no longer here shows this. Just like LoE were handed theirs by TBS and co.

Respect to RdlM, though. They play hard and totally deserve number 1. But I doubt your assertion that PE are going down now, all of a sudden, because of a merge. The only way this war will end is when the other no longer exists. It's about who can stick it. Inactivity will decide this war... eventually, or maybe never.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree with LEEJG.

Do Grepohugs and PE deserve credit yes

Does RDLM belong in number 1 yes

But whenever you move up in rankings no matter who you are because of a merge then you have to go prove that you deserve the number 1 spot.

Me personally would like to see (if not my alliance GH) Fusion in the number 1 spot. They have proven that they can match GH and can beat the bunnies. RDLM has not proven anything yet since the Merger with CJ/LOE. Now before they merged they proved that they were a good group of guys and I still respect them 100%

DeletedUser

Kreger, you showing RDLM some tactics already?

As soon as talks broke down between TBS and RDLM and war was declared, RDLM kicked Rihardsss just so we wouldn't put red dots on RDLM colonization page.

DeletedUser

Kreger, you showing RDLM some tactics already?

As soon as talks broke down between TBS and RDLM and war was declared, RDLM kicked Rihardsss just so we wouldn't put red dots on RDLM colonization page.

Sweet...This should be fun to watch :D Finally a spectator though the bp was fun...

DeletedUser

Ridiculous?

Ye asked us to give up our cities in 36, I said no.

We asked that only RDLM and TBS players who were in 36/46 before the merge expand there. Ye have 24 there, we have 6 iirc.

Tell me, how is this ridiculous?