(PnP) The All New Kreger Report - RDLM style

DeletedUser6635

You must be getting forgetful in your old age kreger.
so let me answer your points
1. Our pact with PR as you call them was terminated by them when we went to war with the alliance PUU, my former partner was a member of PUU yes did i force her to join PUU? NO,
Did i force PUU to recruit that player? NO
Did i force PUU to giver her leadership rights and gift her a new account? NO
What she did was of her own choice so why do you persist in harping on about it as if i forced her at gunpoint to do it.
2.You again forget your history you were at war with PUU before us yes in ocean 26 we joined the fight with them later, as you are a man who enjoys statistics so much lets compare how LOE who at that point was vastly stronger than us did in the lets call it PUU war compared to us (please note that PUU later renamed themselves titans2 or what was left of them did)
http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/alliance/14555/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=1805&min_points=&max_points=&page=0
that shows 32 conquest in what i would say is roughly 5 and a half months
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/alliance/14555/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=15510&min_points=&max_points=&page=2
if i count correctly that is 48 conquests in a touch over 4 months
Could it be you guys were getting scared of us and how we were doing much better than you guys against them? And what alliance would not be annoyed when a player they have a CS in one of his cities is recruited by another alliance.
3) What truce with CJ did we break? When you guys joined an agreement was made that we would be allowed to target former LOE players for 14 days without it affecting our relations. after 14 days we stopped attacking as agreed.
4)we never had any agreement with RDLM so how could we break one that never existed
5)HV launched the first attacks on us for your information i remeber it well as it was a monday morning and i had just started to wallpaper a bedroom.
6)I have already made comments on SDM actions against us so feel no need to comment again

I would like to add we have had a few alliances merge into us Aegean alliance, a section of the Titans who saw sense, public enemy and now Boudicas Brigands, ask any of them if we forced them on pain of war to join us, for 2 of them they requested to join us as they belived we were more than mere allies. The only time we have recruited former enemies was a couple of people who did not want to join LOE from PUU and a few who came over from HV. none were forced or threaten by me in anyway to join, as far as we were concerned the war with them had practically ended when there leaders either deserted them in the case of HV or decided to jump under threat of war from YOU in the case of PUU.

DeletedUser

now starting it...that is interesting... you guys requested that no one move to another island... yet you guys kept doing it... seriously, TDA play well in one sandbox...their own, and everyone knows it. TDA/TBS have never played well with others, their history shows that over and over again...

hmmm yes we did begin to move onto these islands. You are right about that however lets see what happens first.

1. Somebody on both sides takes a City on opposing islands so there is an exchange nice and friendly.

2. SDM support HV in war when they said they wouldn't get involved. (whether or not the hierarchy knew about it is different matter)

3. SDM take in Refugees of HV which were labelled as such and hence continued to be attacked.

SO who broke the pact first. I think it would be SDM of at least some elements of SDM. Those who were from the LOE group especially.

But lets not dwell on LOE as they are History. Those elements are now SDM and as such they represent SDM and their actions represent SDM. So if one member of SDM breaks the rules then they all do.

You guys continue to play these silly games and then try to blame others when they retaliate against you trying to turn things in your favor and attempting to look like the victims. It doesn't work as everyone knows who the real conjuror of fiction is and is it any wonder why so many alliances band together against you. You must be doing something or they wouldn't ALL turn on you.

DeletedUser

oh such prophetic words... as TDA yet again breaks another pact...

that is all that needs be said! trusting the Devils Advocate is well... as the image you get in your head from the words be shown, a bad bad move... just ask those who were foolish enough to believe them that joining them would be a good move recently, just prior to breaking the agreement with SDM...

so badda badda badda move!

beeeeeeeeeppppp..........

as usual you talk so much you believe your own hype, seems your well at home there with bj adding its 2 pennies worth.
tho i will say david is a much better guy to deal with as he doesnt live in cuckoo land.

see ya soon ;)