(PnP) The All New Kreger Report - RDLM style

DeletedUser

Kreger,

I broke the PACT once and had my reasons which i stand by.
My last post, print what ya like...

oh such prophetic words... as TDA yet again breaks another pact...

that is all that needs be said! trusting the Devils Advocate is well... as the image you get in your head from the words be shown, a bad bad move... just ask those who were foolish enough to believe them that joining them would be a good move recently, just prior to breaking the agreement with SDM...

so badda badda badda move!

beeeeeeeeeppppp..........

DeletedUser

Perhaps you could explain in a little more depth what happened for this occasion and the previous one as well..... those of us on the outside looking in are dumbfounded.

DeletedUser6635

You guys had broken the pact long before by supporting against us during our previous conflict, by inserting spies into our alliance by taking on war refugees, need i go on? wonder how your new members would feel if they realised that your alliance asked us how we would like to divvy up their cities when you expected them all to scatter to the four winds

Eg http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/104722/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_player=-1&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some of this stuff is posted elsewhere about the origins of SDM, but it was created after splitting from RDLM. HV was as well because HV members wanted to continue playing with one another and a few had not received invites into SDM, but because of previous ties in CJ/LoE remained friends. A little prior to this, multiple large players vacated O26/36 (TBS and others) creating a void. We all decided to form NAP/Pacts. we ate up the ghosts and then TDA pursued war with HV.
TDA does not have to justify anything they do or dont do in a war game. They are a good alliance and have the ability to declare war/start war for any reason they want, just as any alliance does.
SDM did acquire the HOOPS account when she left, and I have learned fairly recently that it was weird that we got it, I legitimately feel bad about that, but we like the account. In all fairness, however, it was TDA that pushed her to quit and it probably should not have gone this way.

Someone from TDA told me that SDM takes in refugees. I truly do not know the truth about refugee status. if a player leaves one alliance due to being upset with other while being actively attacked by another alliance and taken in by a third does that count as refugee. The player did not leave because of the attacking group. I do not know how that works. Either way, we did that!

The stats on blackbreath are a misleading. TDA has KILLED blackbreath, but like a phoenix (I think) has risen from the ashes or ocean and has grown.

I have no reason to hide a thing, nor have I ever. I try to be reasonable and trustworthy and I have no problem saying that I had sent a message to Gareth explaining how if HV members just disbanded or quit we could not allow TDA to grow unencumbered on our islands and some form of discussion would be necessary. Since players are generally located in specific areas, a "player" approach was brought up.

It is my belief that HV members were taken in by TDA to act as a buffer. Rather than actually wanting them as part of the alliance, they have forced them to have attack quotas, WHICH BTW is perfectly fine, just sucks. HV had cities on our islands from LoE days and TDA knew that we would target them.

In the end, I like TDA a lot. They play well together, they are very cunning, and are MUCH better at the politics than I am. I try to do right by my alliance and of course MY greatest mistake was to trust TDA the way I did.

DeletedUser

The Devil's Advocate (TDA) and Strada Della Morte (SDM) had a pact.

During this time, TDA was at war against High Voltage (HV) and were beating them down badly, causing real hoops to quit. hoops's account went to a relative who played in SDM and subsequently, hoops account was lost from HV. This caused the death of HV, with their two leaders Blackbreath and hoops gone. So they disbanded, most players going to either SDM or TDA.

Now, I am not sure why TDA declared war on SDM but the hoops thing may have caused them to look more deeply into their pact and join the right side :p

DeletedUser6635

You must be struggling now that you have lost your spy in our alliance for information as we have never had an attack quota, during times of peace we have a friendly competition to see who gets the most ABP in a week, nobody is forced to take part nor are there prizes for the winners just a bit of kudos for them.
Anyway i digress you say we wanted the HV members on our side as a buffer and nothing more hmmmm ok intresting, but completly wrong.
Members of HV were invited for various reasons, some are old and trusted friends of mine from the 5th Legion of LOE who once reeked havoc amongst oc36 together, some impressed me with how they launched there attacks against me during the HV war and naturally if such a player is searching for an alliance who wouldnt want a chance to work with them, others are people that members of our alliance have got along with in the past.
This whole buffer idea is nonsense if that is why we wantedthem why did we not take on blackbreath and winterstorm when he tried to cut a deal with us, and look at the members we gained near the 36/46 border between them and our core are SDM cities what kind of buffer is that,

DeletedUser

I may very well likely wrong about a quota, I was simply told that it was true. ;)

I also was not trying to start an argument. Kreger can do that for us.

DeletedUser6635

Its one thing to have a spy it another thing to have one who has not been rumbled and be constantly fed bad info lol
will agree with you on kreger he could start an argument in a locked room when he is all alone

DeletedUser

A quota of attacks? No need to explain, just check grepostats. But the winner of the week is a good idea to have fun (ABP for 7 days/number of cities).

To add a word about the buffer idea and the fact we have invited HV players to join us: HV was almost finished and there was no fun anymore to hit players who lost their leaders and who were like lost for some of them. We have made a nap for 48 hours with them and invited the majority of them. It was a risk for us, since we didn't know if they would not want a revenge on us, and we recently have found out that one did acted like that sending attacks on us while he was still TDA and by clearing his own cities to give them up to SDM with the TDA stamp was on them. Funny experience by the way...

But we are trying to work as a bigger team, and we are using nobody as buffer. If you
had all the info (or the good one at least but I'm sure you have part of it already) you would understand that we cannot help someone who can't come online because of personnal reasons. If we would had had the necessary info to help, we would have done everything we could to help instead of letting lose all these cities. But this does not mean that we would not have lost these cities anyway, since they were quiet isolated from our main core.

This is war!

DeletedUser

It appears TDA are quite confused.

Seems to me they are complaining about refugees going to SDM (hence having the right to attack them)...but this is after they stopped attacking HV players in the first place and further invited them their own alliance.

This commotion about the hoops account - why do you care so much? If hoops had stayed you probably wouldn't have accepted her; now she has left you cannot accept the account going into SDM (keep in mind you didn't want to attack HV anymore lol).

The war started by TDA hitting these so called "refugees" (in SDM)...the same "refugees" that came out of war which was called a halt too..and these same refugees retaliating. I believe it was Hoops who struck back. Apparently this act of defence counter attacking was considered a wide scale attack on SDM's part.

TDA henceforth broke the pact with SDM and considered attacks on all players.

Treacherous and ridiculous in my eyes.

DeletedUser6635

The attacks were halted for a period of time whilst we conducted talks with the remainder of the HV members, the war was not over consider it more a ceasefire, and like i said actions by SDM against us before then more than merit us attacking them since when do people spy on there allies? Is this something you consider a good thing is it? Since when do you support against your allies and friends? Then again you would know all about that kind of stuff BJ from your time with CJ no doubt.

DeletedUser

What exactly were these actions? SDM stood on the sidelines, honouring the pact whilst their friends and allies (HV) were in a war with TDA.

If there were individual cases of SDM players supporting HV (which i highly doubt), then you should have advanced a diplomatic approach with David41279 to fix the problem. In any case i have not seen you post proof of these merits, so your evidence for attacking is strictly fiction.

You ask who the spy is? Why don't you talk to some of your new HV players. The same players of the alliance you just made redundant. Think logically here lol.

I'm sure you also have your own sources of information. You would not be a good leader if you did not have eyes and ears around SDM to see if they would retaliate at your actions against HV. Do not be hypocritical.

All in all, your approach to this war i find quite childish. You have attempted to take the "moral high ground", because as you very well know, wars are fought both in game and on the PF's. By attempting to justify attacks on refugees, i suspect your plan was to force SDM into retaliating, thus granting you more support (whether through words on here, or through alliances in Grepolis).

In my eyes, and the majority of the more intelligent members on these forums, it has not worked.

DeletedUser6635

We seen plenty of support arriving to members of HV whilst there cities were under siege by members of SDM AFTER i talked with David about it would show you proof but since they wernt our cities we obviously have no reports to back it up. I asked SDM directly what there reaction would be before we were even at war with HV.

I never asked who the spy was we already knew about it via friends in other alliances who kindly informed us of who both of them were.

As for your remark about us wishing to claim the moral high ground etc, do you honestly care what the world thinks of us in general? We know who our friends are on here and are happy that they know we can be relied upon to assist them. That is all we care about and all we ever will with regards to peoples opinion of us.

By the way welcome back to the game im sure you will enjoy your time in SDM.

DeletedUser

If the city was under siege then screenshot's can be taken.

You obviously do care about the public's opinion of you, otherwise you wouldn't be defending against my comments.

You may need to look a lot closer to your side if you wish to find the spy...

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope your allies, CLUTCH, give you a hand where needed.

DeletedUser6635

You call it defending against your comments i call it having a bit of a laugh and banter

A point i would make is who bothers to keep screenshots of stuff that they may want to use a few months in the future? Just a waste of time in my opinion.

PS. David i missed your remark about TBS and other large players quitting leaving huge voids in 26/36 only one quit 26 who was driven to do so by the bullying she recived from a person i will not name from your alliance (shame on him) and TBS left a void mainly in 37 i belive. Small details i know but i prefer to ensure proper historical facts are shown.

DeletedUser

PS. David i missed your remark about TBS and other large players quitting leaving huge voids in 26/36 only one quit 26 who was driven to do so by the bullying she recived from a person i will not name from your alliance (shame on him) and TBS left a void mainly in 37 i belive. Small details i know but i prefer to ensure proper historical facts are shown.

well it is official... you heard it from Gareths lips first... attacking a player wearing the enemy tag is now called "Bullying" ... very interesting Gareth... you bully!:cool:

DeletedUser6635

the person i was referring to was infact allianceless just that you and your friends got the idea stuck in your head that said young woman was affiliated with us. Do you feel any remorse at all for driving a new player into quitting the game due to your constant harrasment of her just because she refused to pick sides in our battle?

DeletedUser

the person i was referring to was infact allianceless just that you and your friends got the idea stuck in your head that said young woman was affiliated with us. Do you feel any remorse at all for driving a new player into quitting the game due to your constant harrasment of her just because she refused to pick sides in our battle?

ahhh...so attacking someone is indeed referred to as bullying? and you are now defending someone who was not "affilitiated" with you in any manner... which makes me wonder how much truth is in your forked words?

now a little history lesson to the treachery of TDA, previously known as TBS/W

1. they have a pact with PR (Phoenix Rising), which they broke to terminate them... did I mention that Gareth used his own girlfriend as a spy to get information from their rank and file?
2. They have a full out alliance with LOE, which again they break... Interesting fact is that LOE was at war with PR before TBS/W (now TDA)... but because we recruitted some players they did not want us to (petty vengeance) they broke the alliance... with TBS urging
3. They again broke a truce with CJ
4. They again broke a truce with RDLM
5. They again broke a truce with HV
6. and finally today... again breaking a truce with SDM

anyone see a trend here? Its a common bully (by Gareths definition) tactic "Merge with us or we will war you"

Funny, because all we did is determine that there was a risk that the player was supporting TDA and her villages were in instrumental location for us... so we started taking them... such bullying...I tell you... someone really should remind the admins that this is Grepohugs, not grepolis...

but even in a war game, you have to know you can trust your allies... good thing we do not have to worry about TDA as allies anymore...again their true colors come out

yes folks....:pro: not Grepohugs, dont listen to Gareth

DeletedUser

Hmmm i wonder what caused them to break these truces in the first place.

Could it be that it was the same players doing exactly the same things over and over again moving from alliance to alliance in the process.

Lets look at that:
Players in LOE------> Move to CJ------> Move to RDLM----->Split into SDM and HV.

Hmmm interesting its the same players moving around using the new names as cover and attempting to hide all their wrong doings.

As for PRG it was PRG who started on TSBW (A big mistake on their part) and then LOE joined in.

And as for spies well you would know all about them as i remember you attempting to recruit a few yourself.:eek:

DeletedUser

funny thing is... there were truces in place when each of those were broken.

after the LOE merger with CJ, there was a truce - broken by TBS
after the CJ merger with RDLM, there was a truce in place... again broken by TDA/TBS
after the split from RDLM and creation of HV/SDM... again truces were in place... all of which were broken by TDA

now starting it...that is interesting... you guys requested that no one move to another island... yet you guys kept doing it... seriously, TDA play well in one sandbox...their own, and everyone knows it. TDA/TBS have never played well with others, their history shows that over and over again...