Competition PnP: The Death of the Rimlord Ethos

• Thread starter DeletedUser46395
  • Start date

DeletedUser42519

Did the Koreans hack your account and send me that message?

7-Qmzr3zT0mSk4okjgFpDA.png

LOL why are we even mentioned?

DeletedUser54360

I have played in the past as Allyballly and as Aizhan. This much is clear. Unlike some of you my every waking moment and RL is not chronicled in Grepo events.

I do remember Rimming a BZC diplomat because it was a stand out moment.

My main point from that early ( and only ) exchange with Miknel ( IN BYBLOS ) is unchanged - namely he never ran me off anywhere because I don't remember him. This appears to be what enrages Miknel.

I deleted this exhange - he kept it ( printed and laminated it ) and endlessly pores over it.

I have gone back through old forum Posts and clearly (as Vazgel and AjaysRocket were my team mates) that is the world where I rimmed BZC Diplomat.

From Rhammus till Nagidos ( God Forbid ) I did not play Grepolis.

I have asked Miknel on several occassions to provide some evidence to back up his claims of having run me off TAras and he has not produced any. I do doubt if I even played Taras .. - I have looked through old Forum entries and can find nothing. It is quite a few years ago and my life is not measured in Grepo moments.

So Public spat with Bacon about rimming BZC Diplomat .. Evidence available .

Aknowledgement that I played as ALLYBALLY and AIZHAN in the past .. Confirmed and evidence available.

That Miknel is a deeply unpleasant character with a trenchant desire to demonise others is also clear.

Distill all this down into its core.

I don't like Miknel and he does not like me.

"I ran you off TARAS" Statement by MIKNEL.

Now that is either true or it is not.

Can we get back to this core issue? Is there any evidence to support Miknel's claim?

DeletedUser44960

From Rhammus till Nagidos ( God Forbid ) I did not play Grepolis.

I have asked Miknel on several occassions to provide some evidence to back up his claims of having run me off TAras and he has not produced any. I do doubt if I even played Taras .. - I have looked through old Forum entries and can find nothing. It is quite a few years ago and my life is not measured in Grepo moments.
You did play Taras ( I mean ALLYBALLY DID ) And I have a really good memory of players that I trolled with city takes. I cant provide you any screen shots or anything in that matter I would but they did shut down the only site that had those infos.. But I will go around and find you a proof of that for sure.

DeletedUser51777

Witch, what name did you play under in Rhammus, when you were with Vazgel and her ally?

When you supposedly ‘rimmed’ the BZC diplomat...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55100

Witch, what name did you play under in Rhammus, when you were with Vazgel and her ally?

When you ‘rimmed’ the BZC diplomat...

Would be difficult as i'm fairly certain that BZC never played Rhammus.

DeletedUser51777

Yep and I played with Vaz too... am supried to see what he says.

You ruined the fun :(

DeletedUser43325

I think this is worth another recap.

"Last time I saw you was Taras." - Mik
"I never played Taras." - InternalHunter
"You guys remember Alybally from Taras?" - Mik
"I'm Alybally." - InternalHunter / Alybally
"You said you didn't play Taras." - Mik
"PROVE IT" - InternalHunter / Alybally
<Mik proves it>
"That is not proof." - InternalHunter / Alybally / any of his other personalities
"You clearly state you did not play Taras." - Mik
"After further investigation I played Rhammus not Taras, I never played Taras." - Who even knows who he claims to be at this point
"But you said you're Alybally, who played Taras." - Mik
"FAKE NEWS! THE KOREANS HACKED MY ACCOUNT" - InternalHunter / Alybally / Donald Trump

I think that about sums it up.

Also, from the Taras externals:
Ek3uUKlLSI6fGaACMJKyqQ.png

IE1x7pIPSvWjS2C8-Petsw.png

SR2iKgI1Q5WXBv70DTYETw.png

UnFy9pTqQ-ShL8hS0BEUxQ.png

gdL6FUgRRXKHBgoVVJ9Qqg.png

DeletedUser55100

So i was correct about BZC/Rhammus.

This is all just plain weirdsville, so the likely reality is that, Yes he did play Taras, where, he was himself probably rimmed by the BZC Diplomat ? (which left him mentally scarred it seems given the need to fabricate the Rhammus Rimming).

Oh boy and there was me earlier elsewhere on a forum thread singing his praises about never taking the game too seriously unlike those that let it become an obsession.

Guess I stand corrected, more fool me. Oh boy oh boy, all this is making me very hungry........................ Fruit Cake anyone ?

DeletedUser54360

Yep and I played with Vaz too... am supried to see what he says.

You ruined the fun :(

Vazgel is a lady and was a member of LOTR for a time . Or is that not true either ?

WG hate is not a new thing - before that there was AIZHAN hate and before or after that there was ALLYBALLY hate. The main thing they hated was that on a one to one basis they could rarely get the better of me.

There is still no evidence here that the main premise of MIKNELS statement holds water that he personally ran me off TAras or Rhammus (or whatever World it was.)

You can all take advantage of my early onset condition ( why this is my last world leading ) or you can deal with MIKNELS claim which is patently false - but none of you haters give a damm about that.

I am getting really hacked off that a known event which really stung BZC has been air brushed out of History.

I RIMMED THE BZC DIPLOMAT and he deserved it. Deal with it.

( Why do you think BZC hate me so ? )At least they have a reason..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

Actually my main premise is that you are a liar. In that you claimed to have never played Taras, then later said you did play Taras, now are again claiming to have never played Taras. Really none of this would even matter if you would've just been a man and said "yes, I did play Taras, it didn't go well for me." At that point all we do is so, "ok" and move on from the point. Instead you insist on lying about it with increasingly elaborate and nonsensical excuses, at every turn trying to change the focus away from your lying to something else that no one really cares about.

As for my/our (Envenom's) part in running you off the server, it was not the key role, admittedly (you see how I did that - it's pretty simple for a man to admit when he has misspoke, take notes?). We primarily just ignored and/or laughed at your continual MM's begging for help with BZC and the Serbs, then laughed at your MMs about how we should join you as we would eventually be run over by BZC and the Serbs as you were a more competent leader - which eventually lead to you losing all your cities on the "main" island and ghosting. Just about anyone who was with me in Envenom from the onset with a decent enough member would corraborate that (as you can see from the screenshots, both Bond and Lou did at that time). A contributing factor; I contend yes. THE contributing factor, likely no - that responsibility would lie primarily with those in close proximity to you that wiped you off the map.

DeletedUser51777

Lol - you did quote or reply to the main point of my question, so I’ll ask again.

What was your name on Rhammus?

DeletedUser54360

Well finally you admit that your initial statement was incorrect - the source of bad blood between us from the onset of Byblos .

As yuo kno wall about me while I know little or nothing about you i suppose I should be flattered.

As you do not challenge that I rimmed the BZC Diplomat you must know that to be true.

At the same time from your copious screen snap thingies there is a voice of reason (dismissed as a heretic) suggesting that the real reason for your emnity is that none of you on a one to one basis could beat me.

It is amazing that little old me can stimulate such a furory. So it seems not only did I play Taras as well as Rhammus - I was infamous.

Vazgel got her Crown on Taras as it turns out. Did you get one on Taras?

DeletedUser54360

Lol - you did quote or reply to the main point of my question, so I’ll ask again.

What was your name on Rhammus?

If I say I have difficulty remembering > MIKNEL will kick off again and fire up his laminator .

It would have been either ALLYBALLY or AIZHAN ( probably) - and you know I really can't remember which - for the simple reason Grepo does not rule my every waking moment. Especially in the years that I am not playing it.

TBPH I get confused nowadays about a lot more than years ago Grepolis issues.

Only THE WIFE and DAUGHTER Alliance has ever made me quit any World (with the exception of the the technology issue which Figtree requires I do not discuss further,)

DeletedUser43325

Well finally you admit that your initial statement was incorrect - the source of bad blood between us from the onset of Byblos .

As yuo kno wall about me while I know little or nothing about you i suppose I should be flattered.

As you do not challenge that I rimmed the BZC Diplomat you must know that to be true.

At the same time from your copious screen snap thingies there is a voice of reason (dismissed as a heretic) suggesting that the real reason for your emnity is that none of you on a one to one basis could beat me.

It is amazing that little old me can stimulate such a furory. So it seems not only did I play Taras as well as Rhammus - I was infamous.

There is so much laughable ignorance to this post - a lot of which that those that actually did play Taras without getting run off of it within the first two months like InternalHunter did will also find somewhat hilarious - that I hardly know where to begin.

There's really no point in responding to you - as your fantasies and delusions are so deeply rooted to your being that there really isn't anything anyone can say, no amount of evidence, facts, logic, reasoning, really anything can brought to your attention - that is universally agreed upon - will ever snap you out of the entirely self glorifying world you have created for yourself. The flattery you feel is self imposed, as nothing anyone has said here has been flattering. The infamy you think you have is only in your own head - as all you are to this game, and more than likely life in general, is a troll. Rimming a BZC diplomat in Rhammus? You can't even name the "bzc's diplomat's" name. BZC didn't even play rhammus. You think "not responding to it" somehow makes it real, when in reality it's such an utterly ridiculous comment that it's hardly even worth responding to.

You call it fury because you can't classify it any other way - when in reality this has all been a presentation of facts, clear and indisputable facts, yet facts that you are physically and mentally unable to comprehend or accept because it would involve an admission on your part of being something less than the "legend" you (and only you) think you are. How pathetic. You are welcome to construct any alternate reality you must in able to make you feel better about the utter disgrace you are to this game and this community. It really makes no difference to me.

DeletedUser41523

A world with Jeremy, Witch, and BZC? Part of me feels happy that I stayed on Troy. The other part feels bad that I wasn't there for emotional support because I imagine a lot of people would need it with that mix.

Anyways, I still have my question: How is anyone still following this guy? From what I've picked up, he's unstable, sort of annoying, a bully, and just an overall negative person. I get the feeling that everyone in any of the Rim groups are masochists or have just given up all hope and are just playing for next world at this point.

DeletedUser50690

Cough. This is making me laugh. Fact... No one ever rimmed a BZC diplomat. First of all, we have no "diplomats". Anyone who's played against BZC knows that
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

For the record, BZC joined en80 late. I was in SOA playing my first ever server and gaby was killing us in west o44. I joined BZC that server after saw their teamwork. We did our normal ghosting act when WW started and began en82. Witchhunter never rimmed anyone from BZC. I actually don't even remember the guy, so he must not have been that much of a threat or even a minute pain in the bottom. Cheers.

DeletedUser44960

Ask her who got her the crown there , and if you didnt ghost out when BZC got hold of you , you would know what happened on Taras..

@Fall of Troy 2.0 old mate how are things going on with you ?? You still have time to teach me how to play grepo ?
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif