Competition PnP: The Death of the Rimlord Ethos

• Thread starter DeletedUser46395
  • Start date

DeletedUser55285

WG. I said that before they went to war with JfL... are you so inconsiderate that you don't count them as a proper enemy? xx

DeletedUser38223

I cant show you my wall m8 I am on vm lol . I am not saying 4 the whole time I said for the time Gregorian master left till the point you left. Now your wall look impressive still you have how many of days/months advantage over me? also, you are saying this as you were sending it for shits and giggles, not 4 BP.It's not like you send it to high walls or 6 k bir walls... you got your money worth... I don't say we didn't have bad player's still we had some good Loyal players too. you just put everyone in the same bucket and said you were the best here and left. As you left you did just leave your old teammate to attack from Balds Crew, Kamikaze, RF,MP and the tables ...you started taking them out yourself. Now you can say I am lying or one inexperienced so I don't know what I am talking about still facts are facts...that you were or not interested in this or did know better... NO OP-s, No structural core building, No defense coordination and certainly no leadership of any sort.
So tell me how you can spit on the player, you were supposed to lead, when you are doing the same thing? You didn't have the decency to respond on one of my dozen messages to you...

Also to add m8 ... your job as a leader is not to break a siege ( that is a nice bonus) your job is to establish an alliance to do that by themselves, give instructions and "the game plan". Opening a war whit every alliance that was close to was a really bad tactics ( if we can call it that) Also, if you soo a rotten apple in our ranks you could always internalize him and recruit someone who will play a team player.
I can only say for the time I was with you ... not the time be4 that m8...the leadership was the most inactive part of our team... you like to admit it or not.

4 of the mms in my last post were sent after gregorian master left, also I send 5 full ls nukes and a hydra nuke into a 7k bir wall during a siege mp had on us and I would never waste flyers for bp period. they are too valuable for that nonsense.

Talking to you is pointless because you are either lying just for the sake of lying or you are just as delusional as whg, probably a bit of both

DeletedUser54903

sry m8 thx 4 reminding
me/us all
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser41523

Oh my god you did well in a week. Might as well raise the white flag now. Congrats. But its about as legitimate as when the Red Wings score the first goal and then proceed to get buried. Its like acing an exam but failing the class. Wouldn't count it out. Pretty sure I whip something up to contribute to you losing. Ask anyone, I am pretty stubborn. Also lovable. :)

Alright fine, for the sake of publishing things against my bias and even though I've never seen you do it either, here we go.

Jim Harbaugh has done an okay job at Michigan.
The Governor of Minnesota, a progressive, has done a solid job so far.
Alabama probably should be in the playoffs over Ohio State even though Ohio State has beaten more ranked teams.
Jim Leyland did a solid job with the Tigers and was better than the Yankees aka the only baseball team I can stand to watch for more than an inning.
Ken Holland is sucking as a general manager now a days.
Jim Caldwell is both the best Lions' coach since the 90's and a terrible coach.
Soccer can actually be fun to watch.
The Pistons fast start will probably fade.
George Tekai probably did it.
Roy Moore probably did it.
The Boondocks isn't as funny as I'm making it out to be.
Michael Cera had like two good movies and the rest were meh.
M. Night Shyamalan redeemed himself for ruining The Last Airbender (and my childhood) by making Split.
Lavar Ball isn't really a terrible parent.
Joey Harrington probably still would have sucked even with Barry Sanders running around back there.
PJ Fleck will probably crash and burn at Minnesota.
Starting in all four core oceans on En93 was a bad idea.
Rick and Morty has the worst fan base in all of television.
Seasons 2-3 of Breaking Bad might as well have been a darker version of Full House with meth involved. So basically a Stephanie based plot line. Bonus points if anyone gets that reference.
PMB probably was the greatest fail of all time.
Cardi B, while catchy, is basically a Black Friday 50% off knock off edition of Nicki Minaj.

There that should do it.

DeletedUser46395

Oh my god you did well in a week. Might as well raise the white flag now. Congrats. But its about as legitimate as when the Red Wings score the first goal and then proceed to get buried. Its like acing an exam but failing the class. Wouldn't count it out. Pretty sure I whip something up to contribute to you losing. Ask anyone, I am pretty stubborn. Also lovable. :)

Alright fine, for the sake of publishing things against my bias and even though I've never seen you do it either, here we go.

Jim Harbaugh has done an okay job at Michigan.
The Governor of Minnesota, a progressive, has done a solid job so far.
Alabama probably should be in the playoffs over Ohio State even though Ohio State has beaten more ranked teams.
Jim Leyland did a solid job with the Tigers and was better than the Yankees aka the only baseball team I can stand to watch for more than an inning.
Ken Holland is sucking as a general manager now a days.
Jim Caldwell is both the best Lions' coach since the 90's and a terrible coach.
Soccer can actually be fun to watch.
The Pistons fast start will probably fade.
George Tekai probably did it.
Roy Moore probably did it.
The Boondocks isn't as funny as I'm making it out to be.
Michael Cera had like two good movies and the rest were meh.
M. Night Shyamalan redeemed himself for ruining The Last Airbender (and my childhood) by making Split.
Lavar Ball isn't really a terrible parent.
Joey Harrington probably still would have sucked even with Barry Sanders running around back there.
PJ Fleck will probably crash and burn at Minnesota.
Starting in all four core oceans on En93 was a bad idea.
Rick and Morty has the worst fan base in all of television.
Seasons 2-3 of Breaking Bad might as well have been a darker version of Full House with meth involved. So basically a Stephanie based plot line. Bonus points if anyone gets that reference.
PMB probably was the greatest fail of all time.
Cardi B, while catchy, is basically a Black Friday 50% off knock off edition of Nicki Minaj.

There that should do it.

Have you transmogrified into Witchy, 'cos that s a stream of meaningless garbage. ;)

DeletedUser46395

Not all of them. But most are very US-specific, and nothing could ever provide redemption for The Last Airbender. ;)

But yeah, it was really the stream of unconsciousness thing that was so Witchy. ;)

DeletedUser54903

great. you send 4 MM info on the roundtable and go get the previous leader's they did not like me. also or I am lying or delusional can't be both. still, it's like talking to a wall... I did not say you were bp hunting only that you got bp for breaking the siege...or you cant read or you are twisting my words ... probably both lol. as I said your job as a leader was to plan the future of alliance not to kill 5 ls nukes on 7k wall...not every siege is worth of breaking..sp. if you lose bp war each time you try it. on the end that will cost you the crown. You are just proving my point here...instead of that you acted as a leader and stop that waste of troops whit MM , you get head on and send 5 nukes making a super example 4 player who are not experienced enough to know that is NO SEND. If you don't get way got to the simulator and see how many of ls nuke you need to break 7kk bir wall.... even "delusional" whg would say don't send
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser38223

.instead of that you acted as a leader and stop that waste of troops whit MM , you get head on and send 5 nukes making a super example 4 player who are not experienced enough to know that is NO SEND. If you don't get way got to the simulator and see how many of ls nuke you need to break 7kk bir wall.... even "delusional" whg would say don't send
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

you were sending to that siege to.. just sayin, and we almost broke it there was only a few hundred birs left and it would of broke but witch hunter sent all of his ls to the wrong city....

DeletedUser44960

even "delusional" whg would say don't send
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
As I can think back to the siege Tetra is speaking about WHG did send his ls for a break (but he missed the city and sent to the city the cs came from) I mean Im just saying that you have no point in what you are speaking about Tetra...
So please if you want to trash talk come out of vm ingame and mail me Im lacking of bps hard to find people that did not run to vm
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser54903

painting everyone red seems to be working well for MP.. #justsayin
I am not saying they don't do good, still, mam you must consider that they have many primal enemies like lotr, but lotr (99%) main focus is savage not them. I am trying to say they don't get the full attention from the enemy's.Still, this does not diminish the fact they do right as an alliance

King Soos

Strategos
First of all you are lying so everything you say is irrelevant, I posted plenty on forums sent plenty of mass mails ect and had plenty of chances to join other alliances since very early on but stayed(for some reason)

Myself and luk being in leadership are the only reason Ren lasted more then a couple weeks, the others recruited all of the dead weight refugees and did things that pretty much doomed the alliance. I dont know when you joined but I sent several mms and probably sent more flyers and ls to break sieges then anyone else in the alliance... 98% of myths and probably 80% ls were sent to break sieges on players who didn't care about the alliance, you, me, or the game itself...

A good leader leads by example
lets see your wall

nqmgdHbBTOmvX-XWE2AnRg.png
KI5RvmymRKuEIWMghhXjqQ.png
xfv_w-EJReaHxyAehAd2CA.png
your basing your argument on your wall lol

DeletedUser38223

your basing your argument on your wall lol
no basing it off of literally everything that contributes to disproving busy body nubs who trash talk on forums because I'm not around to save them anymore

DeletedUser52220

great. you send 4 MM info on the roundtable and go get the previous leader's they did not like me. also or I am lying or delusional can't be both. still, it's like talking to a wall... I did not say you were bp hunting only that you got bp for breaking the siege...or you cant read or you are twisting my words ... probably both lol. as I said your job as a leader was to plan the future of alliance not to kill 5 ls nukes on 7k wall...not every siege is worth of breaking..sp. if you lose bp war each time you try it. on the end that will cost you the crown. You are just proving my point here...instead of that you acted as a leader and stop that waste of troops whit MM , you get head on and send 5 nukes making a super example 4 player who are not experienced enough to know that is NO SEND. If you don't get way got to the simulator and see how many of ls nuke you need to break 7kk bir wall.... even "delusional" whg would say don't send
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Okay. Well. Lucky you're now in an alliance that totally knows when to call for a siege break, right?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

If you don't get way got to the simulator and see how many of ls nuke you need to break 7kk bir wall.... even "delusional" whg would say don't send
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Edit: may want to fact check this, in real time :)

DeletedUser44960

I am not saying they don't do good, still, mam you must consider that they have many primal enemies like lotr, but lotr (99%) main focus is savage not them. I am trying to say they don't get the full attention from the enemy's.Still, this does not diminish the fact they do right as an alliance
Doofus listen here we beg for the full attention from other like LoTR ore the Table alliances ( meaning we want a clean war without the bs spamming crap that all the alliance around us are using ) who are in the near of us but they keep running away like "kitty cats" from us or hitting VM. They tried something to work but were smashed in every try they have brought to us , so now running is the best tactic.. But we are slowly getting around their "more active" players and we will see how that will end up
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54903

As I can think back to the siege Tetra is speaking about WHG did send his ls for a break (but he missed the city and sent to the city the cs came from) I mean Im just saying that you have no point in what you are speaking about Tetra...
So please if you want to trash talk come out of vm ingame and mail me Im lacking of bps hard to find people that did not run to vm
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
I did not call him a newbie, inexperience, lier and delusional ... I call him a bad leader ... that's my view. If you don't like it tough luck.You were/are an enemy so unless you had some spy intel on UD you cant know what was happening there. Also, that has nothing to do whit tetras capability to play as a player. i am not in Vm because you all are so super and I am scared I am on vm because I have RL situations. I don't run lol.. this is a game and if you manage to take me out good ...at least I will know I am playing.
still, don't worry it won't take that long
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser46395

Okay. Well. Lucky you're now in an alliance that totally knows when to call for a siege break, right?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
And not with a leader who miraculously protects his ls by not sending them at the siege, or save his myths by only sending tiny numbers instead of the full nukes everyone else is sending...

DeletedUser41523

I don't really think it matters who else you're fighting (you guys brought this on yourselves by the way). Even if you put 100% focus on MP, I don't think you'd win. I think the only group in the top 5 that probably could is JFL. But assuming they're working with you guys, its totally offset anyways because every city they could take (assuming they were in position), LOTR would give up 5.