Competition PnP: The Death of the Rimlord Ethos

• Thread starter DeletedUser46395
  • Start date

DeletedUser44960

I did not call him a newbie, inexperience, lier and delusional ... I call him a bad leader ... that's my view. If you don't like it tough luck.You were/are an enemy so unless you had some spy intel on UD you cant know what was happening there. Also, that has nothing to do whit tetras capability to play as a player. i am not in Vm because you all are so super and I am scared I am on vm because I have RL situations. I don't run lol.. this is a game and if you manage to take me out good ...at least I will know I am playing.
still, don't worry it won't take that long
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
Well Im playing with tetra for maybe 2 weeks now and I see him first as a great human being as he is and second as a great player he is collecting all my bp
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

You state you have rl issues why are you on the forums then ??
Guys, please don't use profanity in your posts.
Okay fig wont happen again I promise
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

I don't really think it matters who else you're fighting (you guys brought this on yourselves by the way). Even if you put 100% focus on MP, I don't think you'd win. I think the only group in the top 5 that probably could is JFL. But assuming they're working with you guys, its totally offset anyways because every city they could take (assuming they were in position), LOTR would give up 5.

JFL vs MP would be a good fight ( you cant predict who would win that fight ) but they are to far away but those are the 2 top groups of this server the rest just have a couple of good players and that is it

DeletedUser54903

Well Im playing with tetra for maybe 2 week you s now and I see him first as a great human being as he is and second as a great player he is collecting all my bp
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

You state you have rl issues why are you on the forums then ??

Okay fig won't happen again I promise
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

why are you here and not collecting that bp yourself? My answer is simple ...I cant give enough time atm 4 the game.

ps it's easy to name call someone on the net... that shows a lot about your character. You should try professional wrestling...

DeletedUser44960

why are you here and not collecting that bp yourself? My answer is simple ...I cant give enough time atm 4 the game.

ps it's easy to name call someone on the net... that shows a lot about your character. You should try professional wrestling...

Cuz everyone is in vm around me maybe cuz of that idiot..

Oh Im so sorry did I hurt your feelings ? If that is the case I really dont give a ding dong merrily on high about that.
And yea sure if you like "hug" and be around wet dudes I dont judge you mate but I dont like that ( I hope youll get what Im trying to say if you are not that of a doofus
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
)

DeletedUser54903

no m8 you cant hurt my fillings ... awol that would imply that I care what you think haha... nope.
still, I was more implying of wrestling as a fake/trash talk but I see you came to another conclusion all by yourself ... sometimes the brain is trying to tell us something m8... maybe it's trying to tell you to come from VM to awol
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser41523

JFL vs MP would be a good fight ( you cant predict who would win that fight ) but they are to far away but those are the 2 top groups of this server the rest just have a couple of good players and that is it

Meant to say that they could win. Not that they hands down would. IMO MP & JFL should cut through LOTR and make it happen.

I would agree though that they're top 2 in terms of pure talent and organization. I noticed that most the notable groups are newer (HELLAS seems like this. HH Reborn is the embodiment of this), MRAed out beyond complete organization but will likely get the world win (Savage/LOTR), playing for respect (guessing Balds Crew/Kamikaze are doing that). I'd say that there's an under the radar group or two out here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44960

no m8 you cant hurt my fillings ... awol that would imply that I care what you think haha... nope.
still, I was more implying of wrestling as a fake/trash talk but I see you came to another conclusion all by yourself ... sometimes the brain is trying to tell us something m8... maybe it's trying to tell you to come from VM to awol
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
Hahah you are a joker arent you , you little twat ?
And you said you have rl issues but you still keep answering me on here ?? Oh man why are people so dumb

Comeone fig dont change my posts on here dude
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser54903

Hahah you are a joker arent you , you little twat ?
And you said you have rl issues but you still keep answering me on here ?? Oh man why are people so dumb

Comeone fig dont change my posts on here dude
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

no, I am not a joker I just don't like a like you have your way... by using that words you make me from zero to pissed in a sec. you have talent.
at least use some real words when you swear... big boy
ps will be back next week ...so hold you pants till then

DeletedUser44960

no, I am not a joker I just don't like a like you have your way... by using that words you make me from zero to pissed in a sec. you have talent.
at least use some real words when you swear... big boy
ps will be back next week ...so hold you pants till then
I can give you my skype so I can go for the real words my sweathart. I really dont want to piss of fig...
As for you coming back next week I hope Ill settle near you so we can have a dance but until then Ill go with the spams you will send like the rest of you
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

King Soos

Strategos
I don't really think it matters who else you're fighting (you guys brought this on yourselves by the way). Even if you put 100% focus on MP, I don't think you'd win. I think the only group in the top 5 that probably could is JFL. But assuming they're working with you guys, its totally offset anyways because every city they could take (assuming they were in position), LOTR would give up 5.

where do you all get this info that we are working with LOTR...

DeletedUser54903

I can give you my skype so I can go for the real words my sweathart. I really dont want to piss of fig...
As for you coming back next week I hope Ill settle near you so we can have a dance but until then Ill go with the spams you will send like the rest of you
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
now do what you need to doo lil guy. Btw I use WhatsApp. feel free to share your number so I can add you ...

DeletedUser41523

where do you all get this info that we are working with LOTR...

Adjacent oceans (islands apart) and low conq score? Either you're allied or sure are taking a lot of time fighting. Care to make things interesting? Maybe become everyone's favorite team in the server? ;)

DeletedUser41096

Adjacent oceans (islands apart) and low conq score? Either you're allied or sure are taking a lot of time fighting. Care to make things interesting? Maybe become everyone's favorite team in the server? ;)
Why would we waste slots on someone who is no threat and doesn't attack us? We are pushing into ocean 44, that will be slot demanding, we don't attack them and they don't attack us in 55, what kind of diplomacy do you run where we are required to either be at a full scale war or fully working with them? Dumb comment, to say you have to be one or the other is extremely ignorant.

DeletedUser54360

Why would we waste slots on someone who is no threat and doesn't attack us? We are pushing into ocean 44, that will be slot demanding, we don't attack them and they don't attack us in 55, what kind of diplomacy do you run where we are required to either be at a full scale war or fully working with them? Dumb comment, to say you have to be one or the other is extremely ignorant.

What I think Grepo Lord Smilodon " I am not playing but want to interfere in the inner affairs of Byblos - after all what am I on the council for ?" Is trying to say is.........

" Charlie please attack LOTR -even though you are possibly WG's Grepo Love Child - and prove me GLS (Local Council Approved ) right and that horrid horrid horrid WG wrong. Because so far my masterly predictions of demise are not working. When I wrote on my exercise book

"THE FALL OF LOTR" I even underlined it two times .. AND .....I Drew a Box around it in Blue Ink. Its just not fairrrrrrr!!!!

Sob // That callous swine does not give a flying fiddlers about my Lordly ( Local Council ) Approved predictions.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The fact of the matter is Savage are losing on every front now .

When they are done we could either turn on each other or we could deal with the side showmen first and then duke it out.

There is no hurry // But by not being manipulated into conflict we are tearing Savage apart.

You know that LOTR does not do Pearl Harbor - and while you and I have our salty moments we are not like the rest of these prattling fools.

Is it our fault that it has not been needful for us to do more than mind our own business to remove Savage Rainbow as a genuine competitor in Byblos?

Typhoo Tea and Harry Aird are to blame for sowing the seeds of their own totally predictable ( but not apparently predicted by G L S ) demise.

GLS = Grepo Lord Smilodon (in case anyone is too obtuse to get it.)

DeletedUser44960

now do what you need to doo lil guy. Btw I use WhatsApp. feel free to share your number so I can add you ...

Mail me ingame with yours I will add you no problems.

Oh I forgot you run into VM
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser54360

Mail me ingame with yours I will add you no problems.

Oh I forgot you run into VM
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

M1rza.. Please..

How can you ever have been LOTR and yet behave like this?. I am hanging my head in shame.

LOTR is not the natural haunt of trollers or invective ridden malacious ranting bullies.

Is this really the true mark of what you have become under the aegis of MP ?

Marko may be young and possibly immature - You are not! Stop it..

There is no point to winning - if this is what it turns you into.

WG