PnP: The Deli like Stats, I like Stats

DeletedUser

Now let's see theirs!

IMG_16112010_210251-1.png

Interesting what happened there :X Even Dai wouldn't have kicked him. (And no sure what's up with the white boxes >.< My PC just hates me) And sorry if it's hard to see :x

IMG_16112010_210022-1.png

And teh screenie ---->
IMG_16112010_211206-1.png

And since they like looking at our recruiting techniques
IMG_16112010_205650-1.png

Oh look a familiar face....Dobby. Well isn't he just a delightful player to have around? :p

A for effort, F for fail.

DeletedUser

Sure, it looks like the Deli has used similar inner workings, though, really, no one can be sure. Even in Kadjayuni's PnP regarding -BS- stats, we can't really be sure of the deeper meaning behind the numbers.

However, The Deli did not have members on the external forums bragging about how hard it is to hear people over the sound of how awesome they are. The Deli didn't have egoists out in full force promoting their vast superiority and "eliteness." The Deli didn't bother starting statistics threads meant to verify for the whole world their supremacy.

-Black Shadows- has done all of these things (or at least some of their members have--I mean not to implicate the alliance as a whole). So, is anyone surprised at the lack of popularity that leads to these musings? I comment not on whether or not any of these PnPs have been very fair, but my observation is quite valid.

At the heart of this issue, and the last few anti-BS-post-laden PnPs, for that matter, is that -Black Shadows- is very unpopular.

Frankly, if one boasts of how great they are, how exalted they are, to the annoyance of others, then one asks for the others to watch with baited breath their fall from grace, their eventual abasement.

And we all fall. We are all abased. Eventually. Only, in most cases, no one cares. (Which is not to say that BS is falling, as I do not believe that they are. However, I will submit that they are not as strong as they were a week ago. And however one construes the conquest of allianceless cities, that a PvP heavy alliance (or so self-reputed) would take the easy targets (and allianceless cities are just that--easy) does suggest a sudden fall of confidence in one's war power.

Suggests, not confirms.

But if one boasts and brags to the point of encouraging unpopularity, one gives a reason to care about the fall. To desire it. And to read that desire in any less than auspicious sign coming from the unpopular party.

DeletedUser

However, The Deli did not have members on the external forums bragging about how hard it is to hear people over the sound of how awesome they are. The Deli didn't have egoists out in full force promoting their vast superiority and "eliteness." The Deli didn't bother starting statistics threads meant to verify for the whole world their supremacy.

like you stated, THAT, more than anything else, is the difference. how they go about it.

DeletedUser

The way I see it, all the boasting happened before -BS- was even formed and the only reason we throw stats around is to prove that we didn't fail (yet). I never boasted and I don't see why you should implicate all of the members of one Alliance because of a few who couldn't contain their eagerness but meh, so is life

DeletedUser

-Black Shadows- has done all of these things (or at least some of their members have--I mean not to implicate the alliance as a whole).

In case you missed it, that's me NOT implicating the whole alliance. There's a whole lot of text in that post, so I can't blame you if you did miss it.

DeletedUser

I wasn't pointing fingers at you hun, I was making the statement in general. You claim -BS- isn't liked because of a few of the members....okay so i get that, but like I said I don't agee with the whole 'let's hate on the entire alliance' for it :x

DeletedUser

When subjective reality is overpowering objective reality...

DeletedUser

Sometimes to keep my sanity, I need to get away from the likes of...some people. No names mentioned of course!

DeletedUser

Heh heh. Love it, seems easy enough to make myself, too!