PNP - The Malazan Empire vs Irish War Wolves

DeletedUser

So Remorce one day was walking through his ocean looking around when he saw that his ocean was a little crowded.. some good pickings but all in all nothing really fantastic. Remorce saw this one city that was left alone and not in an alliance.. sooo he looks around and sees this other city that belonged to Irish War Wolves and figured he needed a few bps to take out the first city so launched an attack of mutual bp gain from both parties.... suddenly out of no where clouds thicken in the sky.. and a rumbling rolls forth.. a lightning bolt rushes out and hits a cities barracks.. Remorce looks and its only a level 15 barracks so sets to rebuilding this relatively cheap thing that takes an hour and a half to rebuild.. (while the spell timer waits 4 hours) giving him 2.5 hours after rebuild to sit back and relax... and figures what the hell and bolts the origional caster back (not the owner of the city who he has been talking to that seems laid back but one of the Leaders of IWW).

Remorce
payback :p

dids
Bigger than you - there will be a lot more to come if you keep attacking IWW. I'm anhour off a wave an 3 off a another bolt i produce posiden at 27 an hour and zeus at 34 you do the math. That 3 bolts and 2 waves a day

Remorce
thats kind of sad... resorting to favor spells :p

I produce zeus at 24 an hour and poseidon at 31

this could get interesting.. oh and I also produce alot of athena.. city protection is my friend.. though sounds like you dont produce much of her. ah well my barracks you hit will take 1 hour 30 minutes to repair. Since you deign to resort to favor instead of attacking me personally another one of your alliance mates cities are now up for conquest and I will launch now. happy happy joy joy. You hit me again and another city goes up. the end result really is up to you.

ooh while I was writing this another bolt by another player hit another city. You really want to make this an alliance peeing match? hit me again to say yes :)

dids
Heyho here we go!!

Oh with 13 cities what do you think about Athena and Hera?

Remorce
meh im just waiting for one of your alliance mates to cast another favor :) Then I will figure instead of me against raptor it will be alliance vs alliance. Call my bluff if you dont believe me :)

dids
You think with OFA and Silent Chaos as our allies

-------------------------------------------
and so brave in the face of saying they have friends that will kick our butts as they are too weak to do it themselves each city gets systematically lightning bolted and earthquaked from players 20 oceans away :p
--------------------------------------------

Remorce
lol they are our allies as well :p as such they cant interfere...

yay I got favored by another IWW member :) *sharpens alliances swords*

dids
You know up until this point I used to have good relations with your crew, partic ALkinous, who made the mistake off punching in a BP attack and tried throwing in a cs on a city that I had just taken over.

You really are a tight *censored* though

----------------------------------------------
considering I havent heard of them pming our alliance while I have belonged to it... that good relations thing stands alone in its ultimate retort.. getting bored with his banter about how good his gods are and how his friends fight his fights for him I decided to fart around a little and stick my tongue out in his general direction
----------------------------------------------

Remorce
meh and your sad for threatening people with favor.. zeus's bolt is under powered.. and earthquake hits 1-3 levels..

but as I said... if another one of your members hit me with a gods favor I will broaden the attacks to include my alliance mates. You bring in your alliance I bring in mine. This could have been just a 1v1 considering at the start I was just going for bp :p but now I have 3 colony ships heading out to various IWW members (due to the fact that you guys favored me and that was my threat and I always follow through on my threats).

and for the record you guys are the ones who pushed it this far :p I was just attacking with lightships and ground troops. You were the ones that forced in the colony ships :) isnt it good to know what a little look out or i hit you with a lightning bolt will do. lol sad... very sad. well this tight *censored* will sit back and laugh as he explains things to alliance mates.. you should have 4 other cities soon being conquested :) that is unless you come crawling on your knees and beg me to stop... MUHWAHAHAHAAHA

or you can try to reason this out with our leader Damia :p I am a battlemonger after all and lloooovvee a good fight. She might see reason ;) though with your infantile attacks of favor wont win you any favors... ooh get it get it.. lol made me laugh. am I rambling again... im told I ramble.. meh ramble and fight.. FINISH HIM!!!! FATALITY!!! Friendship??? FRIENDSHIP?!?!

mekalekahi meka hiny ho... lol I said hiny ho

dids
Love the sound of your own voice don't you, no life outside Epsilon ahh diddums!!

did he just call me diddums? *sniff* I think he loves me.. tis so beautiful

Remorce
lol awe your trying to make it sound like I am a sad sad man.. though I dont think i am the one trying to threaten others with measly little favor spells :p I earn over 1000 of each resource an hour.. with a refresh rate of 4 hours for spells that means you can hit my cities once every 4 hours.. earning me 12,000 resources inbetween each favor cast. you guys cant really hurt me that way.

---------------------------------------------
and so in retort instead of responding he casts earthquake on another city
---------------------------------------------

Remorce
oh god please no more favor attacks.. I give! I give.. you poo :p is that all you got? lol cmon bring it :p sad mate.. very sad

dids
Bored and if we were any closer ah well!! When you get your round dozen up and conquer a 13k city, (never seen a city with the market at 30 before!!) life begins to get a bit boring.

BTW whats with the city called County Dublin?
and I got a bolt ready which city you want it on?

Remorce
I do believe you hit the wrong city :p as all my cities have the word death in them

---------------------------
so basically this alliance is a joke as all they do is cast bolts and earthquakes.. and arnt bright enough to even hit the proper cities :p some dude will wake up in the morning and wonder who bolted his market down to level 29 XD for some reason that eludes me I find this facinating and hilarious

feel free to post your thoughts in here on this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

too long!! People, simplicity is important, not longness

DeletedUser

I would have made it shorter... but this shows all too well that they dont attack back.. they just cast favor and threaten to keep casting to win a war. Also the ineptitude..

I landed a colony ship and so far have had 2 of the IWW support my conquest. and they havent pulled out of my conquest attempt so have them supporting my take over of thier own player :) wouldnt be bad but they have been there now for like 6 hours and still more support from IWW is coming in.

my travel time to that city by the way was 15 hours... and IWW support is still rolling in.. nice

ok update

firstcasualty.jpg

secondcasualty.jpg

thirdcasualty.jpg

fourthcasualty.jpg

so we got 9 cities from them and the best they can do is cast lightning bolts and earthquakes only a couple of city posts though for that I will post more when I got the time

boomshakalaka

DeletedUser

hahaha

I truly find it amusing they havent even agreed to an alliance with us and were threatening you with us. Come on making threats with alliances you dont have backing you is funny but what makes it even funnier is when they threaten you with your allies. Or when the leader of IWW doesnt even message you about the attacks instead he has the leader of OFA msg you asking if your attacking them:eek:

DeletedUser

I think the full naration was necessary to show how nooby they are. I wonder how can you miss with a bolt? Is irish zeus a drinker or something?

DeletedUser

ok so today got a pm in from IWW on what do we do now.. guess they are bored with us taking thier cities....

I told him that since dids started this they might want to remove him from diplomat position as his actions have cost IWW severely...

he declined saying that he has also done alot for the alliance. I told him if he wanted to get into talks about stopping this to get in touch with our supreme overlord.. shes as deadly as she is beautiful... and believe me if it was possible she would kill at a glance..

his response

ohh shazam
no its ok am good id rather dump those we cant support or they cant defend themselves will only make us stronger in the long run thanks for the chat

so essentially they are going to throw out all the members in our areas of the ocean as them taking losses against us makes them look bad...

personally I dont think its the losses that make them look bad. Way to step up and look after your mates.

DeletedUser4064

ok so today got a pm in from IWW on what do we do now.. guess they are bored with us taking thier cities....

I told him that since dids started this they might want to remove him from diplomat position as his actions have cost IWW severely...

he declined saying that he has also done alot for the alliance. I told him if he wanted to get into talks about stopping this to get in touch with our supreme overlord.. shes as deadly as she is beautiful... and believe me if it was possible she would kill at a glance..

his response

ohh shazam
no its ok am good id rather dump those we cant support or they cant defend themselves will only make us stronger in the long run thanks for the chat

so essentially they are going to throw out all the members in our areas of the ocean as them taking losses against us makes them look bad...

personally I dont think its the losses that make them look bad. Way to step up and look after your mates.

If I was an IWW member, I would be looking for an exit. On this sinking ship the Captain's going to push some of the crew overboard to lighten the load. LOL. What a way to show true leadership.

DeletedUser

Yawn.

Only being at war with one alliance is boring.

To be fair, dids is doing what I would do. . . cutting refugees. People that just sit there and expect to be protected even though they give nothing in return. An Alliance is supposed to be a team, and not to be ruined by incompetant players who think sim-city is the way forward.

DeletedUser

if thats the case then you cut them before you go to war. You can see how a player produces almost immediately.

this seems to me to be more of a cut off a limb to save the body kind of deal. the only problem is they are using a spoon for the amputation and going to leave people out on a limb.

id rather dump those we cant support or they cant defend themselves

reading that... to me it comes across as they will cut whoever is in our easy range to our body as they would not be able to help defend them. if they want to cut dead weight right now in the middle of a fight is a VERY bad time to do that. they are either lazy for not clearing out their deadweight or they are callous and dont really care as they are spread out in other areas or both... bet you cant guess which one I am leaning towards.

DeletedUser

Dear Tyroncs,

Aren't you an Immortal? Yes, I thought so. Where are The Immortals now? Ah, yes ... indeed. 59th. I believe, when you invited both my husband, Malakar, and I into your alliance (and we both turned you down) that we were at 119th in the rankings. I'm sure you can check for yourself exactly where we are now.

Remorce? We hold our own and remain loyal to those who choose to be a part of the alliance rather than just use us as a shield. Stragglers don't belong in any alliance.

Much Love,

Enna

DeletedUser

I agree Enna I just think now is a bad time to do the cutting. They should have been watched from when they joined and treated accordingly. Our alliance is only 65 members but we are keeping up pointwise with the big boys. We do clearances everyweek. If someone isnt pulling thier weight or not climbing the points ladder we cut them.

he didnt just say anything about cutting them because they were dead weight.. he also said they were being cut because they are out too far from your main bases of operations and as such they cant be helped and thats why they were being tossed.

I just think that during this thats not a good time to be doing cuts... youve lost alot of cities.. 11 I think its at now with no cities on your end. With this sudden interest in people not pulling thier weight if you toss all them you will end up with maybe 50-60 people and that will totally demoralize them... anyways im blathering here this stuff you should know already so I am preaching to the choir.

bottom line is bad timing on cuts. I have been through your player lists.. if you cut all slackers you will lost most of your alliance and drop in ranks fast.

The Malazan Empire Conquests of Irish War Wolves
Death of Raptorman from raptorman by Remorce 6/19 00:41:23
Rasengan from Lord Turski by Tensa Zengetsu 6/19 09:06:29
lathrapylae from witcher56 by bumbles2 6/19 14:36:22
OATH from ekoo by AIRIAL 6/19 18:06:39
Omnia from Persephone by Hydrophobic 6/19 22:56:36
New Sparta from GAllen[/player by [player]DrShade 6/20 08:24:35
Hunted 0.8 from Moreira by HunterNitro 6/20 08:26:14
Raptopia by Knut 6/20 11:32:09
Tenshou from Lord Turski by Tensa Zengetsu 6/20 20:28:45
Tazmania from thomasoshea by ArkonDrax 6/21 03:11:29
ziphos from CaKeTaKeR by bumbles2 6/21 23:06:23
Ostagar from Loki001 by Dr Shade 6/22 07:34:13
Richmond II from Persephone by TimmyJ 6/23 07:55:08
01b city from swordwilder9 by aLex gray 6/24 07:10:14
Titicus Luck from swordwilder9 by Avalak 6/24 09:39:17
Kyoto from swordwilder9 by Dracujin 6/24 18:40:31
Carystus from cosmin26 by LCPA 6/25 08:07:34
Luna from Molotov cyborg by kiruaxx 6/25 12:09:19

Irish War Wolves Conquests of The Malazan Empire
None

DeletedUser

If I counted correctly, that's 18 polis' :)

Good job Malazan. I've been rooting for you guys for quite some time :)

DeletedUser2795

Boring! Can we have a war which is actually close for once?

DeletedUser

considering when we started the war they had over 3 million points and we were at 2 million 8 thousand points :p the war should have been closer.. heck they should have gotten at least one city...