PnP: The Real Cantankerous Duck

DeletedUser

'tis the noble orca finds them tasty(SW)

Leopard seals even more!

Well, well, a couple of culinary experts. I shall expect you to start work on Monday morning, 0430am, be washed and scrubbed, bring a pink pinafore, and a pair of Wellington boots, a chef's knife, a blow torch, and a watchmaker's 14lb sledge, please.

DeletedUser

Well, well, a couple of culinary experts. I shall expect you to start work on Monday morning, 0430am, be washed and scrubbed, bring a pink pinafore, and a pair of Wellington boots, a chef's knife, a blow torch, and a watchmaker's 14lb sledge, please.

As long as I can wear a fez...

DeletedUser

As long as I can wear a fez...

Hmmm, I shall have to consult the Health and Safety Regulations on that, just a mo....

During the interlude, Britknee Spears will now sing, "Oops I crapped the bed again"

....Sorry, no fez. A sanitized hair net, a sanitized paper hat, a sanitized chef's hat or a santized George Dubbaya Bush wig.

Anything there take your fancy?

DeletedUser

The Delicatessen apologises for the temporary closure of The Greasy Spoon due to an infestation.
Thanks to the speedy work of Allied Cleansing plc( incorporating Confederated States Bug Disposal, Reaper Vermin Extinction Services, Revelation Hygenic Cleaning and Deadly Angels Mortuary Services) The Greasy Spoon is open for business as usual

Last edited by a moderator: