pnp~the story of O66

DeletedUser

if in doubt call my bhoyz thy will come charging lol

U.S._Army_In_Action_DA_Poster_21-47_Breakthrough_at_Chipyong-Ni.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cabz we both know that even if u guys even succeed in a war its gonna look more like this

800px-Dorylus.JPG

:p

DeletedUser

man thats a horrible sight twizz
i wont let that happen to you :p:p
lol
i found your spy twizz tut tut very silly of cyberking97

to start attacking syncshow for you now he will be getting

passion4_crucified.jpg

DeletedUser

what..... lol what are u talking about??

never even heard of the guy xD. yet im thankfull to see that u guys even fight urselves. get ur members in line before u attack others

DeletedUser

ohh ill will happily take this guy out ;)
and im sure you dont know him twizz wink wink haha

DeletedUser

Your fight with Crimson will not be alone mate , I will help you fight off any crimson attempts from any crimson branch. But as always not much is excpected from a crimson assault anyway ;)

all you have done skinny belly man city is try stop seiges fs lol
many treims and LS did you lose ??

and not much expcted can you not count ?
are you illiterate or something ?

many citys has raccoons lost ?
many citys has mary and twizzy lost exactly

if we that useless not 1 would have been lost
why not join raccoons ? aww but you need to hide behing PE usaul

DeletedUser

all you have done skinny belly man city is try stop seiges fs lol
many treims and LS did you lose ??

and not much expcted can you not count ?
are you illiterate or something ?

many citys has raccoons lost ?
many citys has mary and twizzy lost exactly

if we that useless not 1 would have been lost

i wont ask FBMU to join to many great minds in 1 alliance doesnt work :p and i lost only 1 city so far, the other 2 i gave up. its quite sad actually that war2 had to try 5 times to get through my militia ( and like 50 swords so i would get some bp out of it)

about mary i cant tell. yet the only 1 actually conquering a city of mine was frost. ( who also lost 1 to me so its 1on1 there)

DeletedUser

i wont ask FBMU to join to many great minds in 1 alliance doesnt work :p and i lost only 1 city so far, the other 2 i gave up. its quite sad actually that war2 had to try 5 times to get through my militia ( and like 50 swords so i would get some bp out of it)

about mary i cant tell. yet the only 1 actually conquering a city of mine was frost. ( who also lost 1 to me so its 1on1 there)

war2got threw with cs all the time but as usaul FBMU broke his seige

and that old chesnut twizz haha yeah i didnt want thoose citys anyway lol

i love the fact you are pulling troops into the city i am attacking :):) i told you i need BP and your giving me it lol

what did my little fake claim (set up for your spy ) get you worried lol

as even the great and powerfull FBMU cannot breaak a seige from a meere mortal like me hehe

:pro: and nothing lasts forever (D)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser

what did my little fake claim (set up for your spy ) get you worried lol

dude we both know that u are my spy, seeing as u are on the forums the only crimsons active on the forums (overcompensating are we??).

dont do that my spy, it might bring attention on you, and we wouldnt want that:p

DeletedUser

lmao i love the forums twizz and i love the banter with you aswell :):)

i love our little PMs in game aswell lol its a good laugh

DeletedUser

I think you should look towards FBMU's ABP before you disrespect him. He is more than capable to do serious damage on his own.

DeletedUser

i m not disrepecting anyone
respect is earned in this game i wil nt resect someone that trys to bully people
i am scared of no one in grepolis wow i might lose citys lol its a game not real life
at the end of the day he has so much as he spends no doubt most his wages on this game i dont use gold atall at the end of the day he is getting involvd in a war that has nothing to do with him he should focus on hus own war instead of other alliances

DeletedUser

i told him that already.

but he said that FBMU hasnt shown him any qaulity's (nicey put :D) of greatness.

FBMU here's ur chance, show him ur greatness as i just showed his troops the sand of my shores:p

DeletedUser

lol trying to get someone else to fight your battles yet again twizz ?
as usaul

DeletedUser

u know me... im scared, lonely, pathetic, but still not broken

just hoping that some1 else can save me from the big bad crimson machine xD

DeletedUser

cabz bii said:
at the end of the day he has so much as he spends no doubt most his wages on this game i dont use gold atall at the end of the day he is getting involvd in a war that has nothing to do with him he should focus on hus own war instead of other alliances
I think you will find PE are fighting Crimsons. Our eastern guys cannt help too much in the war with VRoD, so that is who they are attacking. He is not fighting for other alliances, it is our alliances policy to attack whoever we want.

cabz bii said:
lol trying to get someone else to fight your battles yet again twizz ?
as usaul
Isn't the whole point of an alliance so that you can have other people help you fight your battles? As twizz has no-one do that for him, surely you can't blame him for looking for help? ;) After all I'm sure you have asked for help for clearing/support before.. :p

DeletedUser

HAVENT ASKED FOR HELP IT IS OFFERD STARAIGHT AWAY

sometinmes thats a good thing but then it makes you lazy a bit :)

you state there is no vrods in 66 :Om 66 has plenty of vrod haha so your guys are just slacking

no cant blame him for looking for help but gave him plenty of advice

he would be ten times better of joining an alliance ...

yes i know your alliances policy only to well i do have personall freinds in PE

DeletedUser

not really too many in O66, but there is a lot in O65, my bad :rolleyes:
those auto-updating maps are very useful! :D

EDIT: whoever de-repped me grow a skin and sign it. I have a feeling it is you cabz because you are the only person to reply here, but if it is not you I wholeheartedly apologise. De-repping someone just because I'm sticking up for an alliance member and a loner is quite sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am rather new to this internal forums and although i may sound like a noob here but if you dont ask you dont know

what is repping and derepping ?

DeletedUser

EDIT: whoever de-repped me grow a skin and sign it. I have a feeling it is you cabz because you are the only person to reply here, but if it is not you I wholeheartedly apologise. De-repping someone just because I'm sticking up for an alliance member and a loner is quite sad.

I got -rep on another topic and they left a less than desireble message but never signed it. I hardly even wrote anything on the topic. I know their is someone going around the forums down repping people randomly so maybe it was just your turn. I don't think Cabz would play that game, it's not his style. I will replace the rep you lost when i can as i only gave you some yesterday.

@Cabz: Stop -repping people :Angry: lol! (jk) I will PM you about how the repping works........noob lol !!