PnP: The truth behind the Stats

DeletedUser

So we have all got used to -BS- throwing stats at us and expecting us to adore... Well I got a bit sick of it, so I decided to do some research. I have 3 detailed shots that I will be analysing:

1) BS conquests over a time period
2) BS Alliance changes
3) RL or under attack?

Starting at the top:

1)
bsstats1.jpg

As you can see from this, they have suffered heavy losses over the last few days, the week before they were losing practically nothing. This on its own is not the target of this research, in order to get any meaning from it, we have to compare it with my second set of stats:

2)
bsstats2.jpg

I have annotated this so you can see what they are up to, what you see from this if you compare this to the previous post is the mass recruitment to cover their stats. In particlar, note Chiron99, who was sent to SoA, to keep an eye on their loyalty, was withdrawn back to -BS- in order to Keep their point tally up, leaving SoA back to their own devices. (This is how much they love their allies). This alone would get alot of neg rep and flaming from BS members, so to continue down the line, I am going to take 2 specific cases, into account as proof, which leads me to my third Statistical wall:

3)
bsstats3.jpg

Case 1:
Aicy - we all know he quit, but why?

He said RL, the stats say he was under attack and couldn't cope with it. If we believe in the stats as much as -BS- do, then Aicy did not leave for RL issues at all...

Case 2:
Their Kicking under conquest.

As you can see from part 2 of this diagram, that compares DBP with days, we can clearly see that fingolfin was kept in the alliance until Saiyankid became under attack. Their Kicked dates are amazingly similar, showing that they'd rather not be involved in supporting their members. They cleverly based all their players in the direct core, and this city located at 50x|53x is well within their snipe range, especially for a CS launched over 10hrs out, and that was launched when he was online. Put simply, they don't care, and when you are under attack, unless you are part of the core BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A that set up the alliance, or on a council position, you won't get support. (This again is simply an interpretation of the statistics visible in the case I have shown, and since -BS- say stats explains everything, I think my analysis stands on solid ground)

DeletedUser

Well, lets just see what BS have to say about this.

Great job Kad. It's about time someone showed the world the real stats.

:)

DeletedUser

Well polite De repper. That's even more proof of BS manipulating stats.

DeletedUser

as you know, stats are very accomodating little things which can be made to say whatever you want them to :p

i won't pretend to know much about the recruitment and booting, but what i do know is that Aicy was barely online at all for a long time before he quit - his DBP was a result of him being defended/defending himself in the minimal time he was online, which is the reason he quit (not on enough to play properly)

your stats show fingolfin leaving at least 5 days after being cleared, and as far as i know he was actually working on a conquest (dunno what happened there)

valzer was also too busy is RL to play properly, he is a top player so i think the numbers show that he wasn't exactly online 24hrs a day :p, which resulted in him quitting

saiyankid - dunno :)

FoBoT also seems barely active in kappa (compare his numbers in kappa to, say gamma... + haven't seen him on the forums since BP)

so it seems to me that BS's 'kicking under conquest' is really more kicking inactive players. kudos on all of you guys for managing to find so many! :D
i might be totally wrong on all counts, but i'm just saying what i think

Well polite De repper. That's even more proof of BS manipulating stats.
i'm not really sure i would call that manipulating stats... not like the claims i've seen of BS members killing their own CS in ghost towns for ABP and other rubbish of that sort!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aicy seemed active enough to cast militia every time he was attacked by someone on our island, but then maybe he had someone else doing that :p

DeletedUser6156

sorry Kad but everything posted about me up there is rubbish other than I have been cleared the DBP im pretty sure is from Dobby's conquest attempt which i being a nub dodged.
I left -bs-, i wasnt kicked
For everyone else i can't say but I wasnt kicked and it was my choice not pressured into it or because of lack of support

DeletedUser

sorry Kad but everything posted about me up there is rubbish other than I have been cleared the DBP im pretty sure is from Dobby's conquest attempt which i being a nub dodged.
I left -bs-, i wasnt kicked
For everyone else i can't say but I wasnt kicked and it was my choice not pressured into it or because of lack of support

May I ask why you left BS then? Especially if, as you claim, they would have given you all the support you needed.

DeletedUser6156

Sure I'm in my final year at school got exams coming up and not the time needed to spend on a speed 3 world
If you dont believe that fine it doesn't bother me but thats the truth ;)

DeletedUser

My post quite clearly stated it was a statistical interpretation, something that BS like to use as propaganda themselves...

DeletedUser

Sure I'm in my final year at school got exams coming up and not the time needed to spend on a speed 3 world
If you dont believe that fine it doesn't bother me but thats the truth ;)

Well, I'd have to say I don't. If exams are your problem, then you could have not joined the world in the first place - let alone join BS. The sheer factor being that if you were only here for fun, how on earth did you get into BS as it would go against everything Daizan stood/stands for in recruitment. I believe that certainly one of his biggest policies was that you had to be active and focussed on this world.

DeletedUser6156

1. I didnt have any exams at the time of joining
2. I didnt expect to build so slowly
3. I didnt realise how much time studying would take up
I need to plan ahead in the future me thinks

DeletedUser

You know, if Daizan was the way you painted him out to be Dobby then I would have been kicked a long time ago, Fingolfin would have been kicked as well. I'm not as aggressive as most players (I have a life outside of Grepo amazingly) and I was struggling in the beginning. Hell! According to your stats, I should have been kicked the first time I got cleared. Was I? No. I'm still here and playing.

As for exams, for those of you who haven't (or never been to) school in a long time, you should know exams are not always planned out. Teachers don't sit there and tell you when you're going to take an exam and whatnot, you usually don't know until a week or so prior. (and they just love giving you exams on the same day or one after another!)

Chiron was recruited as a favor for me. The two of us share an island and I thought it'd be nice to have someone other than Asth to be an actual ally for me.

Aicy lacked the proper time to rebuild, so he quit. Calling up militia is no hard-thing to do, they last 3 hours. Whether or not he had someone else do it is his business, not yours.

Saiyankid was just a noob.....he drove me nuts :x He'd have a mini-heartattack for no reason. For example, when Dobby tried (and failed) to take Fin's city, he was freaking out because he thought he was going to be the next target.....not likely.

Who else? I know I missed a few

DeletedUser

You know, if Daizan was the way you painted him out to be Dobby then I would have been kicked a long time ago, Fingolfin would have been kicked as well. I'm not as aggressive as most players (I have a life outside of Grepo amazingly) and I was struggling in the beginning. Hell! According to your stats, I should have been kicked the first time I got cleared. Was I? No. I'm still here and playing.

As for exams, for those of you who haven't (or never been to) school in a long time, you should know exams are not always planned out. Teachers don't sit there and tell you when you're going to take an exam and whatnot, you usually don't know until a week or so prior. (and they just love giving you exams on the same day or one after another!)

Chiron was recruited as a favor for me. The two of us share an island and I thought it'd be nice to have someone other than Asth to be an actual ally for me.

Aicy lacked the proper time to rebuild, so he quit. Calling up militia is no hard-thing to do, they last 3 hours. Whether or not he had someone else do it is his business, not yours.

Saiyankid was just a noob.....he drove me nuts :x He'd have a mini-heartattack for no reason. For example, when Dobby tried (and failed) to take Fin's city, he was freaking out because he thought he was going to be the next target.....not likely.

Who else? I know I missed a few

Every time you speak like that bit in bold I get the image of one of those 12 year olds that scream down the microphone at you because you shot them on Call of duty you know the ones that shout "GET A LIFE PENISHEAD!!!112111!!1!111!" the rest was informative in a way I suppose

DeletedUser

The bit you bolded is just proof that people have a life outside of the game. I don't say none of yous do, but you all seem to deny that it's possible for -BS- members to leave because of RL issues. You all have to find some underlying reason or try to push it off as a cover-up. :)

DeletedUser

The bit you bolded is just proof that people have a life outside of the game. I don't say none of yous do, but you all seem to deny that it's possible for -BS- members to leave because of RL issues.

That's a damn lie and you know it...for example - right now I have to change my colostomy bag and catheter - so if you'll excuse me...