PnP: The truth behind the Stats

DeletedUser12512

I am(or was) quiting all of Grepo. I was never rimmed in Lambda, Epsilon, Beta, Gamma, Theta, Mu(I'm not to sure on how you could get rimmed yet), or Alpha....

I think the important thing to take from all this is you 'quited' grepo

DeletedUser7160

Hmmm, I see TotalRath has left the -Black Shadows-. Looks like daizan will need to go shopping for more "window dressing" soon. Wouldn't want their stats to drop off.

DeletedUser

I smell them starting to merge into Deadly Angels.... I think they are cracking... At least someone has nicely volunteered to be our new targets after the fall of the Shadow...

DeletedUser7160

Yeah I heard some rumors about a DA/BS lovefest somewhere... either way they are both irrelevant in 44, so might as well have Maude Flanders and Marge Simpson ally.

DeletedUser

Indeed, a DA-shield is tactically a smart move, but doesn't show of much confidence... And with Total Rath and crew leaving BS, their growth will be rather impaired, unless the recruiting-spree starts again (I'll gladly decline another invite :D).

But as this is just a game and there are human beings on either side of the battlefield, I'd like to say good luck to all Alliances out there :) If all of us would accept a set-back as graciously as rachidc or Mandraike for example, this would probably not have turned out in such a hate-fest :| BS are not as bad as they are portrayed and neither are the people attacking them :D But we all have to pick a side at one point ^^