PnP: The truth behind the Stats

Aicy

Strategos
Case 1:
Aicy - we all know he quit, but why?

He said RL, the stats say he was under attack and couldn't cope with it. If we believe in the stats as much as -BS- do, then Aicy did not leave for RL issues at all...

Aicy seemed active enough to cast militia every time he was attacked by someone on our island, but then maybe he had someone else doing that :p

I hope you realize I was logging in once a day to put 7 buildings (Wall mostly) or so into the queue for that entire period of time you just screenshotted. I hadn't activated militia once.

I didn't activate militia once. That BPD probs just came from the D I left over kicking ***...

I was doing fine(ish). I quit for 3 reasons:
1. Everyone around me was determined for me not to more cities. I had 4 of my sieges broken. This irritated me to a huge degree.
2. I didn't like waking up at 6am. I had to do that for speed 3 otherwise all my farms would pop up to 100% and my warehouse would be full.
3. I was recently told that I had my triple science exams in two weeks that count towards 12.5% of my final grade in those 3 GSCE's... 37.5% of a GCSE in total.

DeletedUser

Hun, I've been reading all your bs and have replied to it all. Normally I wouldn't bother, but when a child is wrong you have to correct them do you not? Clearly you are wrong :)

I think you missed the point. What kad did was suggesting things using stats as the BS have been doing for a while, I didn't saw your responding to that ;)

Let's be clear nobody knows the real reasons, we all can guess and conclude to something, as I stated before stats are nice but they dom't tell the whole story and are easily misleading ;)

DeletedUser

I responded to the stats with some I found on my own :)

and exactly. So why bother with this whole topic? That's what I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to prove this entire time but others care not to see it that way. alas! What can I do? Woe is me! :D

DeletedUser

Hun, I've been reading all your bs and have replied to it all. Normally I wouldn't bother, but when a child is wrong you have to correct them do you not? Clearly you are wrong :)

yes...
mandraike.jpg

DeletedUser

-looks back through comments-

Maybe I'm having a blonde moment, but I don't see how that has to do with anything? the comment about Mandraike being offline when you attacked? I would prove that with the topic he made, but it got deleted :( I know a few members couldn't help since he made the mistake of not telling us how much longer the sieges were and so on

DeletedUser

-looks back through comments-

Maybe I'm having a blonde moment, but I don't see how that has to do with anything? the comment about Mandraike being offline when you attacked? I would prove that with the topic he made, but it got deleted :( I know a few members couldn't help since he made the mistake of not telling us how much longer the sieges were and so on

it is to do with the sustained offline period that giga stated...

DeletedUser

I know he was gone for about 5 or 6 hours while the attacks were taking place (Well actually I don't know but that's what I think)

and Giga isn't exactly lying, he could be misinformed. it happens

DeletedUser7160

Really... you guys should... just... stop trying to explain. You are only making yourselves look worse. Now it turns out an assumed 5 to 6 hour period is a "long offline absence".

Seriously, Shadows... just stop. Let it go. Have some dignity.

DeletedUser

5 to 6 hours is a long offline absense on this game. It only takes 8 hours to have your city conquered, by then it'd be too late.

Maybe you should set us all a great, shining example and let it go first :)

DeletedUser

This is very entertaining.

it is, watching BS try (and fail) to defend themselves..... if you want to try, come back with lots of STATS to prove it.... considering you guys have alot of them, it's all you use.

DeletedUser

BS doesn't defend, that would rack up their greatest foe!! The DBP!!!

DeletedUser

SO your alliance isn't full of good players? :)

DeletedUser

Really... you guys should... just... stop trying to explain. You are only making yourselves look worse. Now it turns out an assumed 5 to 6 hour period is a "long offline absence".

Seriously, Shadows... just stop. Let it go. Have some dignity.

Yeah, we should just join these guys in throwing mostly lies and now and there a half truth about our alliance...
As I said, I know what Mandraike wrote on our ally forum. You aren't obligated to trust me, but you also you aren't obligated to read any of this, yet you do...

This topic is turning into Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas....

DeletedUser7160

This topic is turning into Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas....

There was only one road back to L.A. - U.S. Interstate 15. Just a flat-out high speed burn through Baker and Barstow and Berdoo. Then onto the Hollywood Freeway, and straight on into frantic oblivion. Safety. Obscurity. Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.

DeletedUser

oh no of course not we got to number 1 dbp ranking by not defending
next lie please
View attachment 463

lol, you guys just never learn...

You guys should well know by now it's best just to keep your mouths shut, you're either always proving us right, making yourselves look moronic, contradicting another BS player, and/or all of the above.

Aicy

Strategos
You're right. They're just digging themselves into a even larger hole.

That said they are just bad arguers and they're not actually as bad as you guys are making them out to be with the statistics shizzle.