PnP The Ultimate Shame

DeletedUser

Across the worlds we have seen abominable attacks on Little Puppies, Fluffy Kittens and a host of small furry animals, now I bring you a tale of The Ultimate Shame

THE KILLERS v CRIPPLED ORPHANS
ranking.jpg
[/IMG]
myranking.jpg
[/IMG]

When I returned to Iota after an enforced absence I found my once mighty (well almost mighty) Empire in tatters and my cities in ruins
As I surveyed the smouldering ashes I was filled with remorse at the blood I had spilt and swore to give up arms for ever, but then I said No, I will gather together the orphans and maimed victims of war and take them to a far off island where they can live in peace.
Travelling to the far reaches of Iota I found such an island where peace prevailed and all was tranquil.
Word spread and the population grew. To feed and shelter the growing population I sent out envoys to nearby cities with begging bowls and collecting tins.
Most of the cities gave willingly, but one city belonging to THE KILLERS tried to cast out my envoys.
The leaders of this band of band of cuthroats and ruffians sent messages and threats to which I responded as politely as possible

Ajax. on 2/19/11 at 10:35 PM
Hi,
I see you have been attacking one of our members. I have sent an attack to your city witch will clear it and revolt it. Do not attack this player again, or I will take the city

Silas Greenback on 2/19/11 at 11:05 PM
I hardly think that 9 harpies is a clearing force and unless the rules have changed I believe all your cities are out of CS range
And whilst I respect you doing right by a fellow member, your Alliance would have done better advising this player to restart in the right direction instead of inviting someone who you cannot easily support
Regards

And then the attacks started and continue to pour in

attacks.jpg

wisdom.jpg
[/IMG]
bolt.jpg
[/IMG]
earthquake.jpg
[/IMG]

So now as I stand on my battlements and sharpen the sword I once cast aside I call upon the good people of Iota to rise up and cast aside thede heartless fiends

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These killers are just bad! Attacking orphans! Justice, we must bring these heartless fiends to justice!

DeletedUser

Update
It would appear that the mighty KILLERS are now attacking my neighbour (all of 872pts) for not posting me as an enemy of his 2 person 2600pt alliance
It must be National Kick an Orphan In The Crutch Week
THE ROMANS have joined the fray
romans.jpg
[/IMG]

DeletedUser

And still the attacks roll in

This one from 25hrs away

biremes.jpg

How did this guy conquer 4 cities? Oh they were all abandoned

Good job I invested in the Rooster Jones Combined Chicken Coop and Earthquake Shelter

DeletedUser

if i find any in my water be assured i'll empty them for silas
such a sad tale.
infact am pretty sure i have been emptying their cities but i never got a boo from any lol go figure.
well PM a name in game and i''ll do what i can for you.
:)

DeletedUser

if i find any in my water be assured i'll empty them for silas
such a sad tale.
infact am pretty sure i have been emptying their cities but i never got a boo from any lol go figure.
well PM a name in game and i''ll do what i can for you.
:)

woa, vik is still here? I thought you quit, you're cities ghosted :(

But back the point - nice thread Silas

DeletedUser

Across the worlds we have seen abominable attacks on Little Puppies, Fluffy Kittens and a host of small furry animals, now I bring you a tale of The Ultimate Shame

THE KILLERS v CRIPPLED ORPHANS
ranking.jpg
[/IMG]
myranking.jpg
[/IMG]

When I returned to Iota after an enforced absence I found my once mighty (well almost mighty) Empire in tatters and my cities in ruins
As I surveyed the smouldering ashes I was filled with remorse at the blood I had spilt and swore to give up arms for ever, but then I said No, I will gather together the orphans and maimed victims of war and take them to a far off island where they can live in peace.
Travelling to the far reaches of Iota I found such an island where peace prevailed and all was tranquil.
Word spread and the population grew. To feed and shelter the growing population I sent out envoys to nearby cities with begging bowls and collecting tins.
Most of the cities gave willingly, but one city belonging to THE KILLERS tried to cast out my envoys.
The leaders of this band of band of cuthroats and ruffians sent messages and threats to which I responded as politely as possible

Ajax. on 2/19/11 at 10:35 PM
Hi,
I see you have been attacking one of our members. I have sent an attack to your city witch will clear it and revolt it. Do not attack this player again, or I will take the city

Silas Greenback on 2/19/11 at 11:05 PM
I hardly think that 9 harpies is a clearing force and unless the rules have changed I believe all your cities are out of CS range
And whilst I respect you doing right by a fellow member, your Alliance would have done better advising this player to restart in the right direction instead of inviting someone who you cannot easily support
Regards

And then the attacks started and continue to pour in

attacks.jpg

wisdom.jpg
[/IMG]
bolt.jpg
[/IMG]
earthquake.jpg
[/IMG]

So now as I stand on my battlements and sharpen the sword I once cast aside I call upon the good people of Iota to rise up and cast aside thede heartless fiends

I feel robbed.

DeletedUser

The REAL problem is no one takes the time to STOP and understand the problems all around them.

Take for instance the travesty of justice this thread is about. Its a shame what's happening to those poor orphans... and if things are as bad as you say, I think those orphans should go TALK to their parents about it.

DeletedUser

The REAL problem is no one takes the time to STOP and understand the problems all around them.

Take for instance the travesty of justice this thread is about. Its a shame what's happening to those poor orphans... and if things are as bad as you say, I think those orphans should go TALK to their parents about it.

LOL! orphans talk to their parents?? isn't that... well impossible as the parents dont exist? :)

DeletedUser

It really is a pity that someone with 5 cities does not know how to attack
Attack 2 of 3
forhavu.jpg
[/IMG]

So I showed them how to do it

conquer.jpg
[/IMG]

DeletedUser

hey herb look west and you shall you shall find me lol

OC25 now.
happy days