PnP>>The Unit and Alpha

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser10810

Well, it seems Alpha invited The Unit Steam Roller towards them to check if they can STOP it. Hopefully this will gonna be FUN when Alpha declared WAR on The Unit...Pathetic Noob Leadership and Self-Destruction decision this is, specially when they saw Dogs are almost down without making any harm to The Unit...

I hope Alpha's normal players have more head than their leaders...

Thought?

DeletedUser

Not a very good PnP... :p

Thoughts on the war though... hell, everyones gotta fight someone. I guess Alpha has something to prove, and maybe there's no one around but TU? I dunno, not my side of the world ;)

DeletedUser

I have alot of TU around me but no Alpha must be going on in Alphas oceans.

DeletedUser

I was going to make a thread about this the other day but as I think Alpha's part will have little or no impact on this war I thought it would be pointless. Their stats show they have been feeding on their own inactive cities and cities abandoned by other players up until now.

That is not to say we are in anyway underestimating our foe as we are putting just as much op planning into them as we did with DOWE, I just really can't see Alpha doing us much damage. I would love them to prove me wrong and put up a good fight but as DOWE have all but fallen it leaves us with a lot of spare time to take care of Alpha.

DeletedUser

a alliance that feeds on inactivate cities really isn't a good alliance no matter if they're big and the squad is in there area TU is going to slaughter them TU O65 & O55 Alpha O66 & O56

DeletedUser

yeah i will bake your kidney and curl your ear :D

I said I'd bring this here as it was a little off topic in the other thread, I call you alliance girls because your alliance asked for us to help them fight DOWH. We agreed to help but when the time came to go to war your council said they weren't ready (perhaps they were too busy conquering your own inactive players).

So once they said they weren't going to war we removed them from our shared op forum (which is fairly standard practice no point in sharing ops with alliances who are not taking part in them) we also ended our pact because TU only has diplomacy with allies who fight along side us. Perhaps your alliance likes to have a big long list of pacts to make themselves feel popular but we're here to win wars not a popularity contest.

Once we done that your council made a deal with the devil and joined forces with their own enemy just to spite us (like something 12 year old girls do). Then they tried to start a slander campaign against me by sending tons upon tons of messages to my council trying to make out that I had forced their hand and made them join forces with DOWH. When it was painfully obvious to everybody that they didn't need to take part in the war on any side if they didn't want to.

Now since your council said they weren't ready to go to war with DOWH after "months of attacks and bullying" (your leaders words not mine) but had no problem going war with us for ending a pact, I'm pretty sure we made the right choice by removing them from our shared forum. As it seems likely to me they were already on the side of DOWH and were probably passing them information.

DeletedUser16190

I said I'd bring this here as it was a little off topic in the other thread, I call you alliance girls because your alliance asked for us to help them fight DOWH. We agreed to help but when the time came to go to war your council said they weren't ready (perhaps they were too busy conquering your own inactive players).

1. You try to humiliate us but unfortunately you just being sexual discrimination..
2. You are a liar..
3. Every alliance eat own inactives, according to grepostats.com your alliance conquer 10 cities from inactives in 9 days, Alpha conquer just 6 :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. I am not been sexual discriminate if anything I am been disrespectful to the girls who play this game as a lot of them are better than you alliance.

2. Which part exactly is a lie? Keeping in mind that everything but the last two lines are facts which I'm sure your council will conform and I do imply that I only assume the last two lines.

3. Alpha
Total conquest 195
Conquest from other alliances 50
Conquest below 5k 134

The Unit
Total conquest 268
Conquest from other alliances 123
Conquest below 5k 125

I think its pretty obvious who is the men and who is the girls........oops I mean boys :)

DeletedUser16190

1. your mind is sick..
2. all part totally lie..
3. so what???

Then come and see to my cities which sexual organ i have :D

DeletedUser

OK, if what I say is all lies perhaps you would be so kind as to explain to the world exactly the reasons why alpha and TU are at war?

DeletedUser

Also to add, TU conquering their inactives cities is a nessecity as we were in an actual war where others may take them.

Alpha takes cities just because they are too scared to face DoWH and DoW to take theirs.

TU and TS did what Alpha feared to do since the start of the server, which just proves who is the better alliance. Alpha has absolutely no experiance in a major war together as one alliance, unless you consider fighting a 100k pt alliance with over 30 people major. Alpha is going to get what they needed for a long time - a a$$ whupping.

DeletedUser16190

Bla bla bla.. evonybub how is the wheather on the rim :D This is the end of spies..

DeletedUser16190

Who is say to you we are in war? Alpha just support DOWH mates, thats all :D

DeletedUser

And Askak, I wonder ho it takes a ranked #4 alliance 4 days to take 2 cities from a playe who is over a day away from his alliance's support. It is very odd.

DeletedUser

@Aksak Timur: Its actually quite nice without that crappy alliance Alpha spoiling the scenery. Thanks for asking.

Apparently u havent caught our other 9 spies yet either... good luck. It is really easy to get spies in when u recruit all above 1k.

DeletedUser

You know what aksak if I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to be my friend now. The other day you were calling me names now your laughing and joking with me and telling me your not at war with us. Why the sudden change of heart?

DeletedUser

I think he's scared, and possibly pooped a little because of that :D