PnP>>The Unit and Alpha

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser16190

You know what aksak if I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to be my friend now. The other day you were calling me names now your laughing and joking with me and telling me your not at war with us. Why the sudden change of heart?

Murtius, maybe one day become friends but this is getting bored, see u on the battlefield..

DeletedUser

Wait? Askak left this thread? I feel like singing!
"Alpha is screwed.
They started a war with TU
They cant take the heat,
Got their asses kicked in a week (I can see the future)
And no more Alpha for youuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUU!"

Beautiful ist it?

DeletedUser

Oh I love this song..

La LAaaaaaaaa lalal lalalalala Alpha is gonna get screwed by TU ..
And we are gonna watch them get screwed :D

Tralala Tralala We are gonna watch Alpha get screwed.
To make things Hotter The Red Dragons gonna breathe Fire on Alpha

Alpha Baked Chicken anyone???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18993

I must say, I am far from impressed by Alpha in this "war." Already I have taken 3 cities (in little more than 1 week) from one of their Academy founders, Dartagnant. In response, I received a few (painfully pitiful) attacks in return. Dart has gone from a player with over 100k points to barely holding on to a mere 30k. All the while, I am expanding into their territory and conquering their players without so much as a single whisper in response from Alpha.

Furthermore, the majority of my attacks are being launched from over 10 hours away (~40 by colony ship), giving them more than enough time to support their players. Do they? No! They act alone! I'm normally not one to give advice to my enemies, but at this rate I am quickly growing bored, and sincerely hope that they begin to show a little more coordination than they have thus far.

In the mean time, let me extend my thanks to the members of Alpha who have practically handed me their cities. You truly are generous!