PnP- The "Vengeance" of Venum

DeletedUser2795

We were having a bit of technical difficulties over the last few weeks due to high and many storms around and over the broadcasting station. Luckily, due to bankruptcy, we were forced to move away from the storm.
capture1f.jpg

right before the great storms had started pounding our poor little broadcasting station, a message had come
The+Idiot-Dostoyevsky+FC.jpg

HeroManUtd started talking to him
shouting.jpg

HeroManUtd: hey, you, what do you want?
Messenger: I have a message form lord dobby, uh, are you a sir or a ma'am
HeroManUtd: Mind your own business
Messenger: yes, uh, sir, dobby would like you to annoy a certain Venum
HeroManUtd: Okay, we will do so.
And then we started annoying Venum

And then, after having sent a little pretty annoyance his way, twice, I received a minor response.
capture2cg.jpg

capture3a.jpg

This seemed very odd to me because it seemed that Venum was not willing to consider anything but to beg of his alliance to do his work for him, as I, so sadly, never even got touched by him, except in a message, where he gave me great enlightenment as to what was happening
venum said:
Venum on 6/8/10 at 5:24 AM
Nevermind. It all makes sense now. Your a Mad Melon wannabe...who is getting used. Your not good enough to join em', so they'll use you for what you bring to the table: NOOBNESS (bolting, etc.) lol

carry on

Venum on 6/8/10 at 5:19 AM
I always knew you were a Noob, but I didnt know the extent of it until now. Haha

Keep bolting awayyyy. Your hitting nothing valuable, lol!

Maybe one day you'll grow up and learn to be a Real Player. Until then...lolz
as you can see, he told me things which I could never have figured out before (except I am still confused about the wannabe part :p), and, of course, I guess he must have thought that the farm was not worth anything.
capture4sm.jpg

and then, one day, after JKP3nt had gone to bed and was resting, his men saw something on the horizon.
Man1: What is that
Man2: probably another storm, they seem to keep on coming

of course, this was no storm, but rather this rather formidable object:

This appeared to be from one of the local crooks, rather then any sort of real organized attack.
and then JKP3nt, his city was in a state of chaos. people had been coming in and out of the city for the last 4 hours, and none of them were going to help JKP3nt. so, JKP3nt sat down and tried to enjoy himself
laughing.gif

While the workers form the C-Ship had all the fun
laundry_1.jpg

And then, JKP left off on his day's work while his polis was being conquered, because life still goes on, and then, as he came back, he was teleported off to visit the edges of civilization and remains there, to this day, sipping more lemonade and watching the poor, pitiful, retches conquer him :)

DeletedUser

This is your best PnP till date! Too bad your city got busted :(

Rise from the ashes (I have sent you an invite) and bolt the tyrants to death!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just bolted him :O twice.

Venum
uona today at 2:48 AM
peeek-a-boooo i bolt joooooooooo

DeletedUser5253

Oh, but you forgot the other interesting messages. I'll make sure I post em' here so they're not left out.

Lol, Uona. I'm glad your so proud of your accomplishments. Totally l33t. Plus the message.. man I'm getting special treatment ;)

Nice PnP. I like being the center of attention if I do say so myself. *I'm so popular*

Too bad so far its only been your own alliance members commenting.

So..your upset because I refuse to bolt you back... =/ Cheer up Charlie.

I mean..your still getting bolted WAY more than me..so please by all means don't be too sad.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP. Entertaining at least :)

And Venum, please do post the other interesting messages :)

DeletedUser

Oh, but you forgot the other interesting messages. I'll make sure I post em' here so they're not left out.

Lol, Uona. I'm glad your so proud of your accomplishments. Totally l33t. Plus the message.. man I'm getting special treatment ;)

Nice PnP. I like being the center of attention if I do say so myself. *I'm so popular*

Too bad so far its only been your own alliance members commenting.

So..your upset because I refuse to bolt you back... =/ Cheer up Charlie.

I mean..your still getting bolted WAY more than me..so please by all means don't be too sad.

T.T

/me raises mah pimp hand

dont jooo make me bolt joo again :/

DeletedUser5253

Wow, so your a punk dude. Why the hell are you acting like your taking screenshots of our convo's and editing them?

Did you really spend all the time in photoshop or whatever editing the convo..? Cause.... I never said any of that.

Looks like I'm going to have to waste my time taking a screenshot of my screen to prove what a punk move that was.

DeletedUser5253

Okay so here is the actual screenshot from our ONLY convo. So...OOPS. Looks like your a liar. Man, I really really hope you spent alot of time in photoshop trying to edit that. lol

Oh, and as far as "rebuilding"..umm you guys keep hitting my senate. You do realize I was demolishing my senate, because there's no need for it to be as high as it was...so your only speeding up the process. Nice plan

1tmrf7.jpg

20fxq41.jpg

fllmdf.jpg

DeletedUser5253

I'm actually gonna see if I can report you. I mean...why not right? Making up things, I didnt say.... BLANKING out where I supposedly cussed in the message, etc.

You know if I "supposedly" cussed at you, u could report me... so why didnt u? oh...cause it didnt happen.

I can always forward our convo to any and everyone so they can see what was actually said. Forget about that? derrrrrrrr

I've given this post too much attention..and gave you a reaction which is most likely what you were trying to do in the first place. So I failed at that, but I will no longer give any peace of mind to this post.

What I succeeded at was showing everyone what kind of person you are. Best of luck

DeletedUser2795

It was cussing appropriate to the conversation, and if you are ACCUSING me of editing it, then I have no idea where you learned about Propaganda, anyways, even if it was edited, it would still be sure to follow the same general line of conversation. If I had chosen to edit anything, I would, of course, be aware of the option to forward conversations, but there are ways of dealing with that :p.

I really hate it when people assume that image editing takes a long time, it is not really very bad, I have found that it usually takes me more time to figure out what to put in the image. And by the way, I do not use photoshop.

you accuse me of editing right after a potential edit yourself :rolleyes:

Edit:
-nice triple post
-IT IS PROPAGANDA, NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT!!!!!! Propaganda Another definition of propoganda

DeletedUser

Propaganda fail... if your going to try to prop someone you dont edit their messages :p you try to twist their meaning.. but editing always seemed so desperate to me

DeletedUser2795

Propaganda fail... if your going to try to prop someone you dont edit their messages :p you try to twist their meaning.. but editing always seemed so desperate to me

I did twist their meaning in the original post, but people wanted to see all of the messages, so I showed them all of them

DeletedUser

This topic is like watching two old ladies fight over which one of them can feed a duck the most bread!

Leave the snarty comments to the battlefield.

JKP - Nice PnP. I don't care if it's edited or not, PnP's are meant to be entertaining and this one is.

Venum - lol, you really need to stop using "hahahahaha" so much, and getting so stressed over messages that are obviously meant to annoy you. Also, please tell HawaiianSaint 'no - we (The Enlightened) won't merge with you.' We like our alliance how it is thanks :)

DeletedUser

And theres devils! Hey man look at you go again, told you this kid couldnt let it go lol

DeletedUser

Okay so here is the actual screenshot from our ONLY convo. So...OOPS. Looks like your a liar. Man, I really really hope you spent alot of time in photoshop trying to edit that. lol

Oh, and as far as "rebuilding"..umm you guys keep hitting my senate. You do realize I was demolishing my senate, because there's no need for it to be as high as it was...so your only speeding up the process. Nice plan

1tmrf7.jpg

20fxq41.jpg

fllmdf.jpg

um you got the wrong font mate... try again... :eek:

fail-owned-softball-sign-font-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

And theres devils! Hey man look at you go again, told you this kid couldnt let it go lol

Hey there Saint! Glad to finally see you actually on these forums! Good for you man :D
How's the alliance going? We're doing just fine :)
I would check your recent conquer attempts but I think grepostats is down.