PnP: The Whirlwind known as Vortex - Chapter 2

DeletedUser

As mentioned in the earlier declaration, Vortex's big problem was that cursed beginner's protection... dun, dun, dun.

However, this beginner's protection is slowly being destroyed by Vortex's little army of hackers.... dun, dun, dun.

hackerscartoons.jpg

Exactly five days from when you begin, this beginner's protection will fade away. And as you walk down the stairs in these stripy pajamas, just like these silly little bananas:

bananasinpajamas350x263.jpg

you will hear the banging on your doorstep and see the bloodthirsty crimson-vortex horde, waiting to pillage your village.

greekphalanx01.jpg

We will be merciful, we promise we will not burn down your village, we will however require tribute, so make sure you upgrade those warehouses and resource production buildings because we declare, that you should be aware, Vortex is waiting....dun,dun,dun.

+Rep if you liked it! :)

Disclaimer: I do not in any way, shape or form represent The Crimson Knights. This PnP does not come from Official Crimson Knight headquarters in anyway, all questions your lawyers might ask shall go directly to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Just so you know, this is a Vortex member. CK isn't as arrogant as this. :p

Good PnP though! xD

DeletedUser

That is epic!

your a man with great use of words.......and use of bananas in pyjamas

Aicy

Strategos
I think mine was a tad better. :p

At least it was actually based on something, and not a reworded repeat of your other one. :)