PnP: Those Who Oppose Us - Part II

DeletedUser4672

Well, one piece of good news.

theracerct has just today destroyed a CS belonging to 4runnin that was sitting in the harbor of a NOTHING member. Thanks for the assist racer ;))

Seems like, even the perfection of WOE can make mistakes, that's good to know. :))

by the way racer, even we know that if you have 244 LS, you don't have much of anything else in a city, we may come calling very soon. LOL

You can come and try to take that city i dare you.He might even be nice enough to let you walk right in but guess what breaking it will be like your name says Easy pezy (sp?)

Oh and hello again cyrus nice to see your still kicking:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh and Ezy, you can talk as much trash as you like but I have the same amount of bp as you so perhaps you might need to get some more before you start bragging about making wild potential moves on WoE lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah Cyrus, but remember, by the time I joined this server, you were already trying (and failing) to get your 2nd city. 3 weeks late on a triple speed server = 9 weeks late on a normal speed server don'tcha know :))

By the way, you've already admitted to abusing the trust of an alliance and acting in an underhand manner, tells me everything I need to know bout you mate.

And the fact WOE are encouraging you tells me everything I need to know bout them too.

DeletedUser

Errr, you need to stop being so overconfident. The reason why I was late in getting my 2nd city was unlike everyone else I was going to conquer rather then colonise and unlike you who was snug in your little island protected by Nothing, I had to fight the whole this freak alliance which had almost all of its members on my island or around me. So as soon as I was out of BP I was fighting tooth and nail to keep them off my city. In the end i got a lot of culture points then and had I lived on I would have expanded very quickly. And if you want to talk about trust it was Nothing who had too much trust in me. Who leaves a whole alliance with no one to help on me?? Your leadership is messed up and if I were you stop dwelling on the past for too long. You can try and retell stories as interesting as possible but inevitably they will become boring and so will you. Now concentrate on fighting.

DeletedUser

Actually, I was nowhere near the main body of the alliance, in fact my first city is very close to where you are now. :))

Get your facts right or you'll look like even more of a clown than you do now.

DeletedUser

by the way racer, even we know that if you have 244 LS, you don't have much of anything else in a city, we may come calling very soon. LOL

Dont worry, you wont have anything to 'come calling' with soon :)

Get your facts right or you'll look like even more of a clown than you do now.

And speaking of clowns, how many cities have NOTHING taken off of WoE? now thats who I call clowns :p

DeletedUser

I actually have 249 LS in my LS cities :) and yes I don't have any land troops in my LS cities.......

and yes if your CS clearing attacks don't kill my LS, and you don't have at least 300 biremes landing 1 second behind the CS then you should be worried.

What makes me wonder is that I've shown you guys where every single one of my LS cities are, I've even kept my caves low so you can see them parked there when I'm sleeping, yet none of you has ever sent an attack there. Is that some kind of new strategy you guys have developed against WoE?

DeletedUser4577

Looks like Nothings main leader Marknobody has just quit.

Another down? Hmm? lol

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Doubt me?

Never doubt the prophet of WoE! He has spoken!!! Lol