PnP Total Chaos

• Thread starter DeletedUser15240
  • Start date

DeletedUser15240

So, welcome to the story of the MRA series, a peaceful alliance who just wanted to quietly mass recruit and pact various noobs

crpnp1.jpg

A small alliance called Chaos Rising began creating an island alliance on the island of the emperor curly123

crpnp2.png

They offered a pact and a shared alliance, and since we were a peaceful alliance who just wanted to quietly mass recruit and pact various noobs we accepted.

We then, in our kind hearts offered a merge to them, and they thought about it and said no

crpnp3.png

Angered by this, we offered a joke ultimatum, merge with us or we will declare war with you. They chose the second option apparently.

crpnp4.png

Now, nobody declares war on a 9 branch peace loving MRA and gets away with it, and since BP was still another week away from ending we decided to do the only thing we could, mass mail propaganda to all their members.

crpnp6.png

the effects began, they peaked at 13 members, they soon began to fall rapidly, members joining our branches or just leaving the alliance

pnpcr5.png

And so the alliance is down to the last 5 hardcore members, 2 of whom mailed me offering info, a player who said at the start he would join us, their leader and a random inactive

crpnp7.png

Amazing, the alliance which everyone said would fail or not even start at all has done. They have actually won their first war, a whole week before the end of Beginners Protection with just mail.

Hope you enjoyed it, and hope you have learnt something too: NEVER MESS WITH A LARGE AMBITOUS MRA, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A NOOB

DeletedUser

Tsk Tsk.. Chaos Rising really lacks the brains don't they! Well just because we are the MRA doesn't mean we are not the best players in the world. Watch out other noobs!

DeletedUser

I kind of feel sorry for that kid. Loosing an entire island to unloyal members.

DeletedUser

I love getting a negative rep for the previous comment my bad for saying what is was haha

DeletedUser345

Tsk Tsk.. Chaos Rising really lacks the brains don't they! Well just because we are the MRA doesn't mean we are not the best players in the world. Watch out other noobs!

Ha Zen you should have seen them i started sending the message around and they were jumping for invites.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, welcome to the story of the MRA series, a peaceful alliance who just wanted to quietly mass recruit and pact various noobs

crpnp1.jpg

A small alliance called Chaos Rising began creating an island alliance on the island of the emperor curly123

crpnp2.png

They offered a pact and a shared alliance, and since we were a peaceful alliance who just wanted to quietly mass recruit and pact various noobs we accepted.

We then, in our kind hearts offered a merge to them, and they thought about it and said no

crpnp3.png

Angered by this, we offered a joke ultimatum, merge with us or we will declare war with you. They chose the second option apparently.

crpnp4.png

Now, nobody declares war on a 9 branch peace loving MRA and gets away with it, and since BP was still another week away from ending we decided to do the only thing we could, mass mail propaganda to all their members.

crpnp6.png

the effects began, they peaked at 13 members, they soon began to fall rapidly, members joining our branches or just leaving the alliance

pnpcr5.png

And so the alliance is down to the last 5 hardcore members, 2 of whom mailed me offering info, a player who said at the start he would join us, their leader and a random inactive

crpnp7.png

Amazing, the alliance which everyone said would fail or not even start at all has done. They have actually won their first war, a whole week before the end of Beginners Protection with just mail.

Hope you enjoyed it, and hope you have learnt something too: NEVER MESS WITH A LARGE AMBITOUS MRA, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A NOOB

Epik :D +rep

DeletedUser

I hate you guys already!!!....Brilliant...rofl.

Weak leader. Weak alliance. Lose war day 1.

+rep

DeletedUser

Feel the power of the MRA :p

No wonder you took so long to get 30 members, you've been doing this ;)

DeletedUser

I got negative rep from someone calling me stupid for plus repping him :(