PnP - Total Domination fore-telling of the prophecy

DeletedUser18952

And there came a voice like thunder and the 1st voice of the beast said on to me "Come and see" and I saw. A rider on a white horse came. He held the Horn of Jericho in his hand and in the other he was given three (P) of the kingdoms and he commanded all bent on conquest to go and conquer and they did.

Then came the 2nd voice of the beast, it said to me "Come and see!" and I saw. There the rider on a fiery red horse came with the (SW) of blood in his hand. And he went forth and took peace from this world of men. Slaying and commanding man to slay his brother until all had been slain.

The voice of the 3rd beast called and said onto me "Come and see!" and I saw. The rider on the white horse and with a scale in his hand came and said to me, "3 talents of (I) for 1 ton of (R) and 2 talents of (I) for 3 tons of (W), and don't damage the wall!". And the world suffered great privations.

And then the last beast called "Come!". I looked and behold before me was the pale horse and on him the rider was named Total Domination and Wrath followed him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrillology

Phrourach
What prophecy...
This seems more like a story.
Good one I guess. :D
But it's an alliance, not an empire. Each player owns a city, and they're not your subjects. That's how the United City-States works.
But NICE :D

Edit reason says "blah"
hehehehehe... :F

DeletedUser18636

Are you trying to tell people you are fighting with Bone Headz? =)
Well enjoy, ;)

DeletedUser18952

Please spare me till another day...

Oh Total Domination,
Won't you spare me over till another day?
Oh what is this that I can't see? With ice cold hands taking hold of me...

I am Total Domination, none can excel.
I will open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh Total Domination, some would pray could you spare me over till another day? The PACTs send Biremes and and the leaders pray. Can time and mercy really be out of your reach?

I'll take your fleets so you can't sail, I'll take your troops so you can't farm. I'll dry your cave so you can't see.
This very world comes and goes with me.

I am Total Domination. I'll take your players, take your cities, leaving your alliance to die.

I draw the active off the boards, the Pacts and scavengers both have a claim.

Oh Total Domination,
Won't you spare me over till another day?
My leaders came to me and sent me there support. My heart is racing and my hands are cold.

Oh Total domination why are you treating me so? Your moving on my cities and my blood runs cold... You've sapped my spies so I can't see and taken my fleet so I can't sail, you've run my troops right into the underworld.

Oh Total Domination consider my points?!
My city, my wealth are all at your command if you only move your icy hand.
Please don't take me at this stage!

Oh both the young and the old, no silver, wealth or stone nothing satisfies me but your soul.

Oh Total Domination won't you spare me over till another day...

Last edited by a moderator: