PnP try - One Gaul can make a difference

DeletedUser

As we all know most Gauls are Sim´ers.
Except one!
Let me introduce you the brave warrior Th3onlyking23 - best fighter ever known in grepolis history.

Silently conquering a farm city on my main island he took his farms and built his army.
When he probably felt that he is in good shape he started picking a fight.
It was his actual plan already when he landed on that island I believe.

10 minutes from my city - he still hit milita first time :D
Second time also.
I don´t have those old reports, but I have our mail conversation. You can read it out from there what happened next:

Th3onlyking23 on 9/8/11 at 8:53 PM
you do realize by now i have movedmy troops out so your spys wnt do anything right?

I am so sorry on 9/9/11 at 1:32 AM
ok
that´s great plan.
But why tell me that?

Th3onlyking23 on 9/9/11 at 1:40 AM
cuz im nice. I can tell you what my city look slike too if ya want? I dont want you wasting all your silver on me.

Here I cleared him when he finally went offline

I am so sorry on 9/9/11 at 4:06 AM
huh
finally

I must say you are pretty good player. And active. I have seen other attacks from you. Attacks against other alliances.

Only thing where you failed was that i was pretty sure you don´t have transport ships. And you couldn´t send troops to other guys on that island. Those noobs hardly have any troops to protect your guys.

I talk to much :D
i just wanted to say that I read you from start.

Th3onlyking23 on 9/9/11 at 6:54 AM
You mess with the bull you get the horns. You got lucky this time,I had to attack from my phone and I didnt see that Alpha was 1 hour 48 mins, thought it said 48 mins only, which would have made it hit first. But like I said. You now have a target on your head, you better turtle your a$$.

Th3onlyking23 on 9/9/11 at 7:20 AM
Better go cry to your alliance for somehelp ;)

// comment: he is mad like hell :D

Some 1.5 days silence or so. (He is rebuilding)

then starts trying to get my troops again and gets cleared himself again.

Some silence. (He is rebuilding)

Then attacks and gets almost whiped by militia.

Then follows speeplesss night and morning for me. He knows I have a lot of biremes. He has seen some of it:

He sends out following attacks without timing anything knowing I´m online, because I just sent 1 LS attack out to his main (Alpha city).

Other attacks also there (in landing order - not sending out order.)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

I can´t wait to see how mad he is now and what will be in his next mail

Thanks for reading :)

DeletedUser

"I don't want you wasting all your silver on me" - classic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oops, it seems you got this one on a leash..:p

Hope you can sleep now that he has no more LS. :cool:

Grepolis is a game that can cause serious sleeping patern troubles, if the symptoms continue, switch off your computer and give it to your granma, side effect can be as different as waking up in the middle of the night sceaming: militia! to answering :"Oh I've sent LS with" when you're asked if you send your mortgage payment on time.

DeletedUser

Yes I know you do. Isn´t it first server since Mu where we are not in same alliance :D?

Meh...I dunno...I've quit grepo, had a bit of free time and logged into the forum to see what is going on and saw this thread. I don't really care...but that still doesn't change the fact that "YOU SAK!" :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Nice one Suur...

I'm just curious... How much -rep did you get for posting this? I bet it was all from the gauls hahaha :p

DeletedUser

All I can say is well played for both sides. With grepolis there is only one thing that can be said. The fight isn't over until the player is rimmed.

I am sure you will take some licks too, but if your as lucky as I have been in grepolis that might never happen.

I tend to go against the gloaters but this guy happens to be in my alliance. All I can say is in a war game you can't expect to be safe. If you send attacks and they are dodged then don't anticipate the counter attacks maybe a thread like this will make a difference in his game play. So all for the better I guess.

With that being said the Gauls I am sure aren't a joke. It isn't easy to progress that fast. They will be a formidable opponent for any alliance if there leadership is as good as some of there players. I go off of BP when I gauge skill(attack bp mostly), not city points. They all have pretty good attack BP and don't appear to be running city festivals like simmers.

However you can't deny those were good counter attacks by I am so sorry :pro:

DeletedUser

I can´t prove that, but some of their top players like Age of Enlightenment had BP farms at the beginning.

One guy (I can´t remember the name) were sharing each island with Age of Enlightenment. None of them had remarkable DBP. One of them did quit few days ago. I spied each of his city there was no troops in. And I checked grepolis starts - he never got cleared. If he lost his troops attacking Age of Enlightenment there should have been at least some mark of it in Age of Enlightenment stats, but I didn´t see it.
They only were producing offensive BP to achother by sending troops in some city and attacking it.

Well that´s a weird theory that i can´t prove.
Have u ever heard anything about Age of Enlightenment attacking someone massively?
They are having an OP against Infection right now. And Age of Enlightenment isn´t taking part. again.

Plus this is not only gold they are using.

DeletedUser

I would suggest if you really think there was an infraction, report it to the Grepolis staff so that they can properly investigate. Otherwise, I would suggest Mr. Conspiracy Theory and his friends actually start attempting to catch up.

I cannot assume Infection will get their facts straight, so lets start here for the record:

Age of Enlightenment has taken 8 cities, 1 was from Sausage Smugglers, a top 10 alliance.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en23/player/2090626/colonizations

Infection as a whole has taken 23 cities, 1 was a TIG inactive, a top 10 alliance. 3 of the cities conquered were less than 750 points, less than you get when you colonize a city. i haven't seen that ever.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en23/alliance/12/colonizations

P.S. we're all scared of King Klev and his 21 ABP. we all can't wait til he unleashes his fury and pwns us all like he promised.

DeletedUser

Not very interesting stats you posted here.
Also doesn´t change or disprove anything what i just told about those monster players.
And I also told that I can´t prove it. So don´t bring this one up.
But I have been around in grepo almost 2 years already and I know what is possible and what is not.

As you see part of my post got edited out.
Most people know it, but they just can´t talk about it.

DeletedUser

From all my time on Tribalwars on which the people going for #1 are far more numerous and determined... I can conclude that the #1 player is most of the time just using a better way to bend the rules then the #2...

It happens on almost every world in TW that some of the top 5 gets banned because the staff finally managed to crack its autofarmer script or something similar...

And I know such things exist here on Grepo to because I have been offered to use them before in my short past here on Grepolis.

And that's why I never strife for rank but for fun =/ Because competing for a rank takes the fun out of it imo...

DeletedUser13729

From all my time on Tribalwars on which the people going for #1 are far more numerous and determined... I can conclude that the #1 player is most of the time just using a better way to bend the rules then the #2...

It happens on almost every world in TW that some of the top 5 gets banned because the staff finally managed to crack its autofarmer script or something similar...

And I know such things exist here on Grepo to because I have been offered to use them before in my short past here on Grepolis.

And that's why I never strife for rank but for fun =/ Because competing for a rank takes the fun out of it imo...

Well i havent seen many bans on bigger players here in my year here but there have been some altough i have heard of autofarms in 2.0 so they might crack down on that eventually ?

It isnt about points ,its about your number of citys and where they are , altough position is abit of a smaller thing thanks to unit speed 2 instead of 1 tbh . Timing is a big thing aswell here ,idk if thats true for TW.

bp matters aswell - you dont have to be nr 1 in points to be nr 1 in that and being nr1 in points doesnt quarantee bp first place aswell wich makes this game beautiful. :pro:

Have to mention that aoe is nr 1 in abp by few thousand points so idk why ur whining about him not doing anything ?

Back to topic : Nice pnp sorry , and hope for future ones from you . :cool:

DeletedUser

I would suggest if you really think there was an infraction, report it to the Grepolis staff so that they can properly investigate. Otherwise, I would suggest Mr. Conspiracy Theory and his friends actually start attempting to catch up.

I cannot assume Infection will get their facts straight, so lets start here for the record:

Age of Enlightenment has taken 8 cities, 1 was from Sausage Smugglers, a top 10 alliance.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en23/player/2090626/colonizations

Infection as a whole has taken 23 cities, 1 was a TIG inactive, a top 10 alliance. 3 of the cities conquered were less than 750 points, less than you get when you colonize a city. i haven't seen that ever.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en23/alliance/12/colonizations

P.S. we're all scared of King Klev and his 21 ABP. we all can't wait til he unleashes his fury and pwns us all like he promised.

All I know is there is no reward in fighting a opponent you outnumber. People will be impressed when you start taking cities from shadows fall or rim express.

Maybe if you give us a bit we can actually give you a fight worth bragging about.

However I highly doubt that. Just for a change id like to join a world were the top 3 alliances are fighting each other

So here is a little QQ and no Pew Pew lol

DeletedUser

All I know is there is no reward in fighting a opponent you outnumber.

The same could be said for Infection. Death Wings, Valkyre Legion, The People, Initiate Warriors, The Fearless Warriors, INFERUS INCURSIO, and The Exile are all quite far below Infection in rankings. Including this alliance named "None." They and their cities named "Abandoned" seem very popular. Like skinny jeans and sweatpants that have words imprinted on the back of them.

Maybe if you give us a bit we can actually give you a fight worth bragging about

How much more time do you need? The gap has only widened since we started... I think what you need is us to go on vacation for 2 weeks so you can mop up all the O54 inactives.

DeletedUser345

Have u ever heard anything about Age of Enlightenment attacking someone massively?
They are having an OP against Infection right now. And Age of Enlightenment isn´t taking part. again.

First question is difinitely yes you can just check the abp stats to see that and i have seen all the big troop cruncing attacks that he has made.

Two yes AoE is taking part so please get your facts right seeing as he took the biggest city in the op.

Third my members were a little dissapointed and were very upset by the lack of defense from Infection and how easy it was to take all the targets.

DeletedUser

All I know is there is no reward in fighting a opponent you outnumber. People will be impressed when you start taking cities from shadows fall or rim express.

Maybe if you give us a bit we can actually give you a fight worth bragging about.

However I highly doubt that. Just for a change id like to join a world were the top 3 alliances are fighting each other

So here is a little QQ and no Pew Pew lol

This is a fair point and also one that i have seen many people speak about. The top 3 alliances not attacking each other.

What we need to remember here is that unlike grepolis of old this new style actually has a finish. With the introduction of world wonders we now have a goal to aim for.

For the 3 top alliances to go at each other now would be noob'ish of them to say the least. It would result in a long drawn out battle, the only winners would be the lower ranked alliances around them. Maybe once they rule their own oceans and they are really far ahead of the field it might be fun to fight each other but right now i don't think it would benefit them.

The best time for the biggest alliances to fight each other is when they start building the wonders because then it will be a race to victory.

i look at the other alliances in PSI outside of the top ranked few and tbh i don't really see much to shout about. A couple are growing nicely but it only seems to be 1 or 2 players racing ahead of their alliance mates. In the world i played previous to this the alliance i was in only had 11 members and we took on many top 10 alliances with well over 100 to 400 members and we destroyed them everytime so to say the top 3 need to fight each other is kinda just putting yourselves down.

If you really want to start to make an impact on the game then realy you need to join up with all the other alliances in PSI and fight the top 3....;)