PnP United Elite Legions vs Epicus Victores

DeletedUser

A long, long time ago, O45 was a quiet place, with few alliances and no wars. Then Project Genesis shrunk, and the rodents arrived. The rodents secured the ocean, and were soon in control.

article-1140531-0601D6B80000044D-554_468x318.jpg

Without realising what they were sailing into, a group of outsiders arrived named United Elite Legions. They went unchallenged, until they were noticed.

R6Mo3.jpg

Then they started coming after my small and humble alliance, Epicus Victores, chugging along in O45.

iZ98J.jpg

MoIun.jpg

We wondered why they would do such a thing, and we only felt it right to respond. The attacks were nothing special, and there have been more. Why do UEL lose so many members with just a few attacks?

Y5zt0.jpg

b8LWO.jpg

g3PWI.jpg

So, the score may only be 1-0, but UEL's rank went from 6-->12 and EV's rank went from 34-->32..

UEL are running away...

pLmGS.jpg

FRB2W.jpg

Apologies if it's slightly short or a bit rubbish, it's my first PnP :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Epicus are allied to Drunken Pacifists. We have been destroying UEL for a long time. This is no longer a valid post. UEL RIP

DeletedUser

I can't even figure it out. And I read all kinds of PNP like this in Omi.

Although, I do get attacked by the occasional drunken rodent who's doesn't get the point of the morale system. Or how to use grepostats lol.

Must be a result of their drunken trait. Although, the rodent trait may just aswell verify the reason why lol.

DeletedUser

I can't even figure it out. And I read all kinds of PNP like this in Omi.

Although, I do get attacked by the occasional drunken rodent who's doesn't get the point of the morale system. Or how to use grepostats lol.

Must be a result of their drunken trait. Although, the rodent trait may just aswell verify the reason why lol.

It's not rocket science..

You did click on the spoilers, right?

DeletedUser

Of course lol!

The leader of my alliance makes these occasionally. But not as spoilers.