PNP VW VS Nightmare (Dracs Siege)

DeletedUser

While taking a stroll I spot a city I want
So upon returning home from my stroll I order my generals to take the city
Seconds after the conquer begins we are nearly overwhelmed by the offensive might of VW counterattacking.
Before the valiant Nightmare forces are overwhelmed reinforcements arrive to save the day.
Several naval skirmishes ensue until Vikings call for another ground attack.
Several more naval assaults occur until the Vikings order in the largest LS strike yet
Frustrated by lack of success by this massive attack several more small naval skirmishes ensue until the Vikings decide upon a cunning plan to utilize their special forces unit.
Meanwhile in a city not so far away my Navy is devastating the locals
Nigthmare call in more reinforcements to aid in the siege after devastating loss at the hands of the special forces unit and endure several more naval skirmishes until Vikings decide to send in the largest Naval attack seen in the siege.
After the battle a strange sight is seen on the horizon, Nightmare troops prepare for the worst fearing the unknown.
Now used to the grinding naval skirmishes Nightmare forces easily dispatch several more naval waves followed by another ground attack With no end in sight more reinforcements are called in and more Naval skirmishes ensue until Yet another strange attack occurs, are they diseased? should we flee uncertain of what this next foe has prepared for Nightmares forces the Generals rally the troops and manage to stand their ground.

Several more naval skirmishes ( and one harpy) ensue
More reinforcement are called in and the defender reach their peak number of troops
Several more Naval skirmished ensue until Finally....

By the numbers
37 - number of cities I received support from
530 - Number of ls lost trying to break the siege
363 - Number of Biremes lost holding the siege
886 - Number of Biremes used in the siege

What I have not mentioned is this was only one of 6 sieges with the same result that day...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

great effort all round lads. Wish the other alliances in this world could produce something even half as good

DeletedUser

great effort all round lads. Wish the other alliances in this world could produce something even half as good

Wow....we have no shot against you guys, I mean look at your mad skills, sending biremes along with your CS....obviously we are dealing with pros here lol

DeletedUser

Wow....we have no shot against you guys, I mean look at your mad skills, sending biremes along with your CS....obviously we are dealing with pros here lol

I am pretty sure he was referring to the pnp not the conquer

DeletedUser16429

Great job Drac even though I already have said good job on skype.

DeletedUser

Haha. Wow. :)

I would have LOVED the free BP you got.

There is nothing wrong send Biremes with a CS as long as there is a LS nuke a second before it. :)
Though I do understand the point your trying to make,im just being difficult :D

DeletedUser

It appears the comment meant that no other alliances put out decent PnP's, which is a decent point, from our perspective there isn't much conquests in 54 that are interesting b/c the alliances here don't even fight back :(

DeletedUser

It appears the comment meant that no other alliances put out decent PnP's, which is a decent point, from our perspective there isn't much conquests in 54 that are interesting b/c the alliances here don't even fight back :(

I am very sad and pointed that out many times also.We are fighting DoM with them not fighting us.It's like taking fortified ghosts :(