PnP - Waste Management

DeletedUser

Only Non-NOOBS and NoN-MRA in Byzantium!!!!
picture.php

DeletedUser21560

As stated earlier on forum, Axe is Kraniets boy toy, and if you write your ingame name on here im sure you can be someones boy toy too...

Byzanitium gonna be so sweet without all these mouthy noobs on here, cant wait till we start restarting you :)

DeletedUser17088

I'm confused... This thread is titled 'PnP- Waste Management', Where is the PnP? all i see is a picture with some 2 year old's artwork on it.

negative rep for insulting the very tradition of PnP.

Ironically though this thread is trash

DeletedUser

I'm confused... This thread is titled 'PnP- Waste Management', Where is the PnP? all i see is a picture with some 2 year old's artwork on it.

negative rep for insulting the very tradition of PnP.

Ironically though this thread is trash
they think that they are not mra,but they are something worst-disorganized noobs-:p with players as xXSexySpartanXx for diplomats,they will fail.
:D

DeletedUser1405

This is the worst PnP i have ever seen, at least explain what is going on in it. your saying they are noobs because they have a lot of members, i say good on you in a couple of months time lets see if you can trim the fat and make a decent group of people.

And yes -rep and signed it.

DeletedUser

Thank You for all comments... Especially you MOSID for I am xXSexySpartanXx

DeletedUser

Look, tommymcm,...

Your above claim isn't even accurate. While this "PnP" is already stupid enough, did you bother to check the player count on other alliances?

The NOOBS have equally respectable stats, and sit above you. For all we know, the name could be a joke.

If I could I would -rep you for this.

DeletedUser

Did you imply "Noob" as a type of player, or a member of NOOBS?

I still believe that NOOBS is a good alliance in disguise.

DeletedUser

I'm ashamed of this really. Some of out members are doing a little bit to much talking :supermad:

DeletedUser

tommymcm no offense nintz is right Noobs are a good alliance and i know they will progress but Byzantine Empire that is way to much members and for all the other alliances with 70+ members.

DeletedUser

tommymcm no offense nintz is right Noobs are a good alliance and i know they will progress but Byzantine Empire that is way to much members and for all the other alliances with 70+ members.
all alliances with 70+members are MRA.:eek:

IMMATURE WORDS
:rolleyes:

We will see at the battlefield who is MRA and who is not until then stop talking too much.:p

DeletedUser

Yeah seems like you plucked that number out of thin air. Why 70?

DeletedUser

Thanks to everyone for 7 consecutive minus REPs all on this thread! I love you all and tyhanks to those of you who signed! :)