PnP - Waste Management

DeletedUser20764

hmmm noobs are good, i wouldn't dis... unlike the over use of the spartan name :p

DeletedUser

Gonna be fun to see who will win ocean 54 in the long run. If you check grepostats you will see that:

WM is mostly experienced player from other worlds
NOOBS total unexperienced besides af few small players from Athens

Buuuut something tells me that the noobs might have a fighting chance anyway :D ( a chance at about 99.9% :p)

DeletedUser21560

Who is this muuh guy? stop downing us man! 99,9 % chance? are you kidding me?

We are 100% killers, not 99,9 %
The 0,1 % is the amount that seperates winners from the losers! and therefor we are 100%

DeletedUser

If WM actually can be arsed we'll woop you but it seems we're here for a good time. NOOBS, can't really say much and can't say they're better just that they've got a nice average. They're keeping their numbers good but points im not too sure about.

The NOOBS have equally respectable stats, and sit above you.

Actually running through grepostats i noticed none of you actually have any stats. You're just boasting from your avrg points and low members.

You're avrg is better but we have better players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually running through grepostats i noticed none of you actually have any stats. You're just boasting from your avrg points and low members.

Have you ever thought they could be playing under alias's, having spoken to one, I know he is no Noob, very clever and tactical IMO!!!!

Grepostats can be mis leading, look at me, I look an ok type of player, but I am far from it, I just have a good team ;)

DeletedUser

Have you ever thought they could be playing under alias's, having spoken to one, I know he is no Noob, very clever and tactical IMO!!!!

Grepostats can be mis leading, look at me, I look an ok type of player, but I am far from it, I just have a good team ;)

True but it seems as if they've joined many worlds and then quit. Anyone can be tactical its actually doing it thats the trick.

Exactly, thats why i cannot create a picture on whether they are good or point whores.

DeletedUser21418

LOL not even close

If WM actually can be arsed we'll woop you but it seems we're here for a good time. NOOBS, can't really say much and can't say they're better just that they've got a nice average. They're keeping their numbers good but points im not too sure about.

You're avrg is better but we have better players.

BOOST LOL
Start thinking, lower playres do they have market now ???? dont think so.

Kraniet

DeletedUser

Welcome Area 51! :D

Kraniet - stop being so defensive, half the people in Area 51 are only there for giggles, hardly anyone will stay due to the settings.

DeletedUser

yes there was a nae change in the alliance due to copyright material so its now-Area 51

DeletedUser21418

Then we wellcome area 51

its aginst the ruls, to use aliens, keep that in mind axe

your friend

Kraniet

DeletedUser21418

love my toys

Welcome Area 51! :D

Kraniet - stop being so defensive, half the people in Area 51 are only there for giggles, hardly anyone will stay due to the settings.

defensive, lol enyboddy ho reads alle you have said can see ho is defensive.

But short story, you have been rong i all off it, and offcourse you wont stay, its normal for losers to run away whit their tail betwen their legs.

Welcome to my world and the world of RUSH WAR
bye the way Info for evyboddy, they cant ewen magege to move their trops, so nice BP if you atacks them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks! I am very proud :p and If you would like to I don't know maybe SIGN your rep! you could stop hiding under a shell acting a little baby

DeletedUser21560

we think that waste management changed name to area 51 because there was to much waste in the alliance, and not enough management :)