PnP : WoE is me

DeletedUser

Or it will be you, if you're in the alliance Warriors of Epsilon.. contrary to popular belief rolling into Ocean 55 was not a good idea guys, it is our ocean. But, I'm a courteous guy and a solid diplomat so I will offer you a peaceful resolve - To any members of WoE reading this, I recommend that you leave your alliance immediately (and if you can provide good grepostats information, apply to join Tiki Warriors).

Cause, I'm going to be blunt you may of

"come from a #1 ranking alliance in Epsilon and have come here to the 2.0 world to check out the new layout. We intend to make a statement while here though.
Whether you're part of that statement or not is utterly your decision. Do not underestimate any of us or we will take everything you have."

And at least you'll be able to say that you got to see the new layout, but if you want to stay on a 2.0 world I recommend that you either re-roll immediately or start playing a new account on Rho. The only statement we want you guys to be making is "Goodbye, you win." and trust me when I say that's the inevitable outcome here.

You want to take something from us? Take the discontent we hold for you guys, it will go well with the bunch you already got.

If DerikRising wants to sort this out peacefully (You guys merge into us, we take all your players over our average and you guys don't get any leadership privileges) then send me a message you're gonna save your members a lot of heartache in the long run.

You think you can take us on? Look at the facts :

You guys still under 600 average, scrub MRA.

This ain't Epsilon, get out.

We gonna make lots of BP and conquer your cities, for definite.

As I say once beginner protection ends I am declaring war on you chumps, so take your chance to leave while you can. If you disband the alliance now we probably won't remember most of your names, so that might be your best bet.

Diplomat Extraordinaire, Colin.

(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW):pro::pro::pro:(D)(D)(SW)(SW):Angry::supermad::Angry::supermad:

Skeleton+Tiki++Mask+Warrior.jpg

DeletedUser

This PnP is lacking and rather dull. It consists of mostly a long empty threat. There are no pictures. We have just entered this world so there is nothing to base this claim off of.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Inciatus. This early in the game we shouldn't be seeing any PnP, the only exception being for premade alliances who have a history (example, Penguins vs Narwhals).
A little advice, Try and shouze things up a bit. Do something different, something that hasn't been seen before.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Inciatus. This early in the game we shouldn't be seeing any PnP, the only exception being for premade alliances who have a history (example, Penguins vs Narwhals).
A little advice, Try and shouze things up a bit. Do something different, something that hasn't been seen before.

Oh my god, are you a gurl in real life?

DeletedUser

Oh My God do you go off topic often?????

This PnP would be much improved with an edit and update once BP ends.

DeletedUser4672

Wow this PNP is so scary im almost shaking in my boots.Dude get a grip points don't mean jack in this game its skill, timing and a city full of troops.

If you think your better than us or anyone just because you got higher points then i feel sorry for you because you wont last long.

Your wall will crumble, troops will die and your city will go bye bye

DeletedUser

wow tiki warriors just made things easy on us to start taking their cities from them and he call himself a diplomat more like blaming an alliance solely on the reputation of one player, i think you need to go back to school mate and learn some respect :p btw colin i'll be sending you a message in game just to tell you where your going wrong

DeletedUser

agreed, even if I was in O55 this PnP would make no difference to me at all, threats this early in the game just amuse me.

blackiris, in my head I just added you to the list of players to keep an eye on whenever joining a new world, true words of a pro.

DeletedUser4672

agreed, even if I was in O55 this PnP would make no difference to me at all, threats this early in the game just amuse me.

blackiris, in my head I just added you to the list of players to keep an eye on whenever joining a new world, true words of a pro.

Why thank you for the compliment ill keep an eye out for you too

DeletedUser

Errgg.... PnPs this early are like eating raw turkeys... Disgusting!

DeletedUser

wow SE's boastfulness makes it onto sigma :p JK

I would say this will be fun but these guys will rip you apart Colin. But they do have other worlds to worry about so you never know.

DeletedUser4577

I would say this will be fun but these guys will rip you apart Colin.
Even if he takes your advice he cant run now unless he quits the server. Everyone wants that city!! :D

DeletedUser4672

wow SE's boastfulness makes it onto sigma :p JK

I would say this will be fun but these guys will rip you apart Colin. But they do have other worlds to worry about so you never know.

Im not boasting:( lol nah he needs to think before he speaks is all

actions shall always speak louder than words