PnP : WoE is me

DeletedUser4577

It does get a bit confusing when they are both posting. lol

DeletedUser

I think you kids need to check your ego's at the door, because

A. It only costs $1.50 and we've a good track record in terms of theft from storage.
B. The strenuous burden of carrying them around is clearly affecting your basic decision making skills.

Now, I'd like to tell you that I remembered more than two peoples names in this thread and that I don't remember one because as I write this I have the quote below what I'm writing (This will be the quote at the end of the post when I'm finished) and because I knew one of the other people before this thread. And I kind of remember that guy who has a smiley face as his avatar, only because he be posting on every thread.

But, that would be a lie. And there's one thing I don't do, and that is practice the dark arts of deception. So obviously, using my short term memory I will compile four generic phrases that I feel express your general opinion and respond to them.

"Your PnP is of a low quality, there aren't enough pictures. I hate emoticons."

I'd say it's medium-low quality, and that you're exaggerating as far as the pictures go? You got ADD? Go get your mother to read you a picture book, I ain't spending my time finding pictures that relate to what I'm saying. Real storytellers don't put pictures on every page - And the emoticons I used at the end? That was ironic, I hate people that use emoticons like that.

Safe to say, anyone who had the opinion above has just been served. And you would tip me, for the quality of said service.

"Warriors of Epsilon will trash you guys"

This ain't my first time at the kiddy carrel, I'm pretty sure I could manhandle their entire alliance. Honestly, you think I care that I put my entire alliance at war? I don't even need my alliance to help, there's no risk. I'll drop the hammer (pluralize that for all the chumps in WoE) all over the show, and we'll make a killing at the box office.

"Droppin' the Hammers, The Colin1972 Story" will be a goddamn Box Office #1!

So what? They played on another world? So they got more commitments, they're closer to burning out. They think I've done this before, but they're wrong it's the straw that broke the camels back?

And that straw is my metaphorical junk.

In your face.

For anyone who had this opinion, you've officially been ad-hominid de-rail slam-dunked.

"This guy isn't the real Colin 1972"

Who the hell am I? Slim Shady, there isn't no real mother gonna be standing up for this.

Facts

First Name : Colin
Name Creating Creativity : Severely Limited

You dare to call me a liar? Nothing I have said in any of these posts is a lie, at most me saying that my metaphorical junk was as big as a piece of straw was an exaggeration. I don't even know who half you people are? Are you even from Tiki Warriors? Probably some WoE chumps making false accounts to propaganda your way out of this war.

Ain't gonna happen kids.

The pain is coming, Tiki Warriors will stomp WoE.

Colin1972 will stomp DerikRisin 22301.

Kids got it right guys, check out my large vocabulary and overuse of comma's I'm too legitimate to quit. Unless what I'm participating is an illegitimate practice in which case I would quit, because I would of reached a paradox.

Thank you for your time!

"Droppin' the Hammers, The Colin1972 Story"
Coming soon to a Theatre near you!

Stop avoiding our comments and question noob. That thread was 100% bull warriors of epsilon will own your ***. And you know why? They ain't like you smack talking on the forums they rather take it ingame. They have more experience than you.

And don't you get me started on your pathetic war. Declaring war before BP? Disgraceful , you are a true MRA. And will be farmed to the core , you are not a good leader. You tend to avoid people's question and had ruined your alliance's reputation. They will ditch you as soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17135

Cant you read?? There are two players here, one is in our alliance, Colin1972, and another player trying to pass as him, Colin 1972.

To make it clear, THERE ARE TWO PLAYERS. Get your act together, and read all the other posts before shooting off your mouth. You can also run some checks on the players if you are interested in the truth ..... but that is yet to be seen, right?

DeletedUser

Do I care how many copy cats are in your alliance? Stop being a hypocrite as your alliance are the jackasses here. Already a couple of players dislike them and guess what??? You have no evidence proving that he is a copy cat. Once you actually post something useful rather then your normal bull then I may take you seriously.

DeletedUser829

Does it really matter? Colin - there's more important things in this world than someone trying to copy your name. Take it as a compliment and go eat some pizza and cake.

I can't wait until the day when someone creates an account under the #1 alliance leaders names and tells the entire alliance to attack target X.

DeletedUser4577

Fire, you know personal insults are not allowed here or ingame. I would rethink what you say before posting.

DeletedUser

Colin, I would suggest you go to another world forum and look at good PnP threads. This thread is very poor considering that
a. this world has not even been out for a week
b. beginner's protection is not even over
c. you spend most of the "PnP" complaining about how someone "stole your name"

DeletedUser

Colin, I would suggest you go to another world forum and look at good PnP threads. This thread is very poor considering that
a. this world has not even been out for a week
b. beginner's protection is not even over
c. you spend most of the "PnP" complaining about how someone "stole your name"

This is a joke what are the forum mods doing about this and YES im complaining wouldn't you do the same if somebody took your identity

DeletedUser

This is a joke what are the forum mods doing about this and YES im complaining wouldn't you do the same if somebody took your identity

You can say what I'm writing is a joke but this is a PnP. A PnP's whole point is to spark arguments. And I might be a little annoyed if someone took my name but I would make sure everyone knew who was the real me, take it as a compliment that someone wanted to be like me, and beat the crap out of them ingame to make sure they know who's boss.

DeletedUser829

I'll go ask Colin1973 if anything happened in the future about this subject. He might shed some light.

Lugosi

Strategos
ooooh a war before BP has even ended.....exciting.......but sadly I think it will be brief.

I'm guessing you were unaware that those than came to Sigma from Epsilon so because they had ample time to be online and play multi-world. Worst still (for your alliance) the majority of the better players are all fairly close together......oh little Tiki lantern why extinguish yourself so soon?

You could have been the light that shone twice as bright but now I fear you have condemned yourself to for ever be known by your alliance as "The star that destroyed us all"

I could be wrong.....it happens......rarely though.

Just remember - attack with archers as they have a good distance attack and you'll be fine!

Saying that, this could all be forgotten by the time BP ends?

Show me some grepo love & rep me suckahs- cause you just knows my siggy is cool!

if thats in response too me then you have hmm . . . lets see :heh: issues :D

next time quote your post when in response to someone, then it is less confusing and this situation does not occur. Another reason not to join WoE they encourage attacking with archers :p

DeletedUser829

if thats in response too me then you have hmm . . . lets see :heh: issues :D

next time quote your post when in response to someone, then it is less confusing and this situation does not occur. Another reason not to join WoE they encourage attacking with archers :p

Have you ever attacked with archers!? Don't diss it until you try it! :pro:

DeletedUser

Yes Colin I must say that I do agree with you, It is frustrating. However as Warlord for WoE I will tell you not to worry aout anything. Myself and council all understand what has happened and we want to let you know that we will not be attacking yourself or your fine alliance. Have no worries

However to continue in the same direction as this thread

I am no Warlord, and it is obvious to say that I cant imagine us experienced players so tightly put together giving the 2nd ranked alliance any peace. It would be good advice to prepare your alliance with as we said the #1 ranked alliance in Epsilon.

Rank means nothing nor does size however if we are able to keep up the spare time we will be the #1 alliance in sigma as well. Prepare your beaches and please ask your members not to research their academies. i am so tired of spending CP on badly researched academies

DeletedUser13936

not the best PnP ever...

AND NO PICTURES :(

DeletedUser829

Rank means nothing nor does size however if we are able to keep up the spare time we will be the #1 alliance in sigma as well. Prepare your beaches and please ask your members not to research their academies. i am so tired of spending CP on badly researched academies

... I must say. Size and well "rank" mean a lot.

Just for you Colin:
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11710622/colin1972

DeletedUser

nn71bn.jpg

not the best PnP ever...

AND NO PICTURES :(

not a bit hypocritical coming from you?