PnP - World Epsilon's Official Award Ceremony!

DeletedUser

Welcome everyone to World Epsilon's official award ceremony! We will be handing out awards for all kinds of things such as; best player, best leader, best alliance etc. and all the other usual ones along with some unusual ones as well. So without further ado, lets get ready to rumble...!!!

michealbuffer.jpg

And The First award is for Best Player. This one seems like a no brainer, that is what the rankings are for. And the nominations are...

- Aurave
- Papa Rhymes
- TacocaT
- Dobby (how the hell did this guy get here!?!?)

And the winner of best player is, Au...Dobby! The best player in Epsilon is officially Dobby. This will come as a shock to some people, but this guy truly is an unbelievable player and if you do not know this then you obviously don't play this world.

gold-award.jpg

Now straight onto the second award then. This award is for best behind the scenes leader. The alliance leaders who are not the founders, but do all the work for them. And the nominations are...

- Telmar
- Kadjayuni
- jimrom
- kendo1875

And of course, without a doubt, the winner of this category is Kadjayuni. For his amazing work behind the scenes in the alliance Mad Melons.

Third award now then. This one is for the best alliance on Epsilon. The 4 nominations for this category are...

- Absolute Power
- Mad Melons
- Royal Regiment
- Gods of War

Now to present this award we have a special guest host in. Some of you might know him, thats right you have guessed it, it is the Crazy Frog!

Music_Crazy_Frog_004021_.jpg

Crazy Frog: Ring ding ding ding ding ding dong ringaga dinga!

And for those of you who didn't get that, Mad Melons have won the award! The greatest alliance in the world, with their multiple personalities truly deserve this award as there has never been such dominance over a world from one alliance.

The 4th award of the evening has arrived then, this award is for the player who plays epsilon and has a turtle in their siggeh... So the nominations are:

-Dobby
-?
-?
-?

So, drum roll please. And the winner is Dobby! Picking up his second award of the night, this Grepolis legend truly deserves what he is getting.

gold-award.jpg

So can Dobby make it 3 awards as we move onto our next award? This is the award for most successful leadership group. Nominations=

- Sho Nuff Leadership.
- Nme Leadership.
- Mad Melons Leadership.
- Absolute Power Leadership.

And of course, a no brainer this one, the award goes to the Mad Melons Leadership! So that makes it 5 awards out of 5 for team Mad so far! People will start to think it is fixed... :rolleyes:

Next award is for the guy with the most creative hat. And since there is no way of telling who wears what hat, this award will be judged blind. And the nominations are:

- Swali
- Zabbi
- Gibbowo
- RyanWard08

The winner, of the most creative hat award is RyanWard08 and here is his exact hat...

633510667584009658-photo-bomber---stupid-hat.jpg

So we now come onto our final award, it has been one long night. And yes this is the big one - this is the award for funniest player on the world. So our nominations are...

- Zabbi
- Swali
- Dobby
- Jam and Spoon

And the winner is, yep you've guessed it, winning his 4th award of the evening it is Dob... No wait! I am being informed of a change in winner, in fact the winner is Swali! For his amazing stories about camels. :p

So that is all folks! I hope everyone is happy with the winners as of course this was an impartial event! Maybe we will do this evening again sometime, but for now...So long!

DeletedUser

Maybe you weren't good enough. :p Only joking, I can nominate you next time. Also do you even play this world? :D

DeletedUser

1. I do play in this world

2. I will make a group called dobby fan club

DeletedUser

:|
That is actually me in that pictures. Where did u get it from?:|:|:|

DeletedUser

which of the front 3 is you then ryan?

:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Smirk:

DeletedUser

GARGH! What is that ghastly new sig you have there kad!

*cries* Maybe i'll win an award next time!

DeletedUser

In fact it was Gibbowo's idea... :Smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2413

"Dang nabbit... I thought we had that!" *tries not to look so utterly crushed*

*glares eval'ly as Ryan walks down the red carpet and shuffles in front of him to reach his seat, dropping his award in my lap, rubbing it our face I'm sure of it*

*mumbling to himself as he walks out of the main hall of the awards ceremony, trying to share in teh festivities of the after show* "Funniest person... I could do without that... I mean I would hardly deserve it, but this hat! I... sorry Snuff, WE worked SOO hard on it!"

*as they MadTeam is confronted by a *BLAST* of flashing cammera's and the onslaught of paparazzi... Zabbi is pulled aside by the most prominent fashion designer of the evening Jacobim Mugatu, the one responsible for tracking down the great talent of Zoolander*

Jacobim Mugatu- "Zab, you don't mind if I call you Zab do you.. I mean, it's just your hat, it's ... well IT's SPECTACULAR, just outrageous!"

Zab- "Oh, stop.. please your going to make Snuffle-puss blush!"

Jacobim Mugatu- "You don't mind if we grab a few shots for our new quarterly fashion mag do you!?"

Zab- "Why of course not!" *SNAP*... *POSE*... *FLASH*

funny-pictures-cat-hat-head.jpg

"Alright Snufflemuggle-Puss...we go home and prepare for next year!"
They will be utterly dumbfounded with what we come up wiff next time!

DeletedUser

:eek: You can have the award for, Biggest Amount Of Cruelty To Cats. :)

TellyAward.jpg

DeletedUser2413

Oh really you think so!?.... Now just imagine this for a little bit!
bizarro-cat-throwing-bucket-of-water.jpg

Edit: You know, I tell my cat all the time to grow opposable thumbs so I don't have to open the door for him... but you know what he'd go and do with them for locking him out of the room all those nights!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh god. That poor cat is about to get water thrown in it's face from that devilish sleeping woman!