PnP - ZUES under cover!

DeletedUser

thats just awesome..i wanted to do something like that only i'm was already in an alliance when i joined -_-
damn i can't +rep u until i spend it on others

DeletedUser16696

SOOO CLOSE

2I4CJ.png

2I4Kb.png

THANKS TO KING DEEPU FOR HELPING!

DeletedUser10850

OSG was most famous in Epsilon. Though an MRA there, (don't know about other worlds) they outlasted many of the "better" alliances.

DeletedUser16696

Also, we got this in another world....

I am writing this message in order to emphasize a deviant behavior from one of your players ZUES had returned. He claims that he is a leader in your alliance.

In other worlds I here complaints about him that he is going for a leadership position and then when he get the privileges, kicks out everyone changes the banner and try to destroy the alliance.

That happened to me also but not from him from another player his friend I believe. Because I disagree with this kind of childish behavior and wasting long work in the alliance I write you this message.

Regards
Ivan

DeletedUser

You can try to sabotage the top alliances but I think you won't have much succes cause of this thread people are aware, still you deserve a rep :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never understood sabotaging, is that like touching yourself were your the only one to get anything from it?

DeletedUser16696

2KRmt.png

Got something to hide Assshark?

Last edited by a moderator: