PnPhun

DeletedUser

HELLLLOOOO GREPOLIS COMMUNITYY!!!! (hope you get the Youtube reference, one of the phunniest videos ive seen)

Whats that rising from the ghost towns that are O43, its a hopolite! its a Pegasus!

No wait!
oh-noes.jpg

Its New Age Phoenix!

The #2 and #3 alliances of O43 have assembled into a super alliance and will now be Lords of teh ghost towns and empty islands.

Did you know that 7 of the top 10 players in O43 are from NAP? (they sure havent been NAPing thought, 4932 BPs in nothing to be ashamed of when there isnt really anyone to fight and youre out on tattoine far from courasant(im not a nerd, you spell it right))

To the other O43 alliances we say:
byah.jpg

NAP has the same amount of points as the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th AND 6th ranked alliances combined!! and we only have 2 more members then the MEAN MACHINE blokes in 2nd place

Okay gurrl, I see you
images

and I also see some old grep pros hangin out with these varsity starters, good ol Androidicus, Skallagrim, UncleDaler, and of course....that Lycan fella.:eek:

You smell war on the air?
bad-smell-ad.jpg

Oh wait, thats the smell of Oilman in your harbor with his CS (sorry, hes lactose intolerant and doesnt care, so has gas worse than....)

anyways, get ready to see the action, cause guess what its
yung-joc-its-goin-down-acapella.jpg

buuhhhhbye now
miley_cyrus400.jpg

DeletedUser

wait lycan are you making fun of new age or saying their good lol

DeletedUser

jeez guys, its a pnp, ya know funny pictures and punny puns. just letting yall know we're here

DeletedUser

oh alright i get it, thought u were attacking them with a pnp lol. well im on board, and because of that im sure we will win =)