Poaching members

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not saying all alliances do it but i have noticed a few who have. Not going to air that dirty laundry here as far as posting names but i will say this it might be just a game to some but alot of us take it seriously and respect the other alliances and show honor to that unwritten rule, DO NOT POACH MEMBERS!!!!!!! I think alot of people have forgotten that. I know i am fairly new here and i dont mean any disrespect to the old timers just thought there was some honor in this game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

Tell the names doesnt matter... so we know who to blacklist in pacts and conversations!

DeletedUser

Tell the names doesnt matter... so we know who to blacklist in pacts and conversations!
just a question , by doing that do i risk myself and my alliance of looking bad to everyone else, sorry just new to here and need to understand how your code of conduct goes as far as in this. I dont want to disrespect any one nor their alliance when speaking on the boards

DeletedUser29371

Well if you have 100% proof of poaching then you will only look bad to the bad guy.

Generally sneaky things always go on but if someone is caught id name him.

For example Lord Fussy is trying to get (or was) Paragon members to lay arms so he can attack only Orestes

yet to see it happen he kept writing us bull messages.

Its up to you bur if you can lay proof then you cant be wrong to expose. If you'd be making things up then its diffderent ;)

DeletedUser

that is true and so i will bring out names of the people who did it

DeletedUser

billy Mays 123 is one of them not sure what alliance he is in now

DeletedUser

He's not in an alliance right now. What did he say to your members?

DeletedUser

He's not in an alliance right now. What did he say to your members?
he wrote them saying that they could join a better alliance and then when they refused he would cuss them out and say things i will not post here. Its a shame . Do i need to post the letters here?

DeletedUser29371

well if he used bad words you can get him banned lol...

allthought i dont that cos for me its a man game not crybaby game but you could well whoever he used inappropriate words against

DeletedUser29194

he wrote them saying that they could join a better alliance and then when they refused he would cuss them out and say things i will not post here. Its a shame . Do i need to post the letters here?

its really bad to swear people out , we are here for enjoyment and pleasure not aggravation

DeletedUser

Back on subject:

I start wars for two reasons mostly:

A) Some MRA recruits an entire ocean (or oceans) and gets in my face about one of my members farming one of their members on the same island. Duh, what do you expect to happen? Domestic matters are domestic matters. Make it an alliance matter and I will send my legions!

B) Poaching attempts

The Unknowns and The Union were gross offenders of both (a) and (b). This is why they barely exist. Paragon crushed them for their idiocy.

Dragon Jumoon, appointed leader of the now defunct "The Unknowns", tried to poach Paragon members after offering me an "unconditional" surrender this week. He then withdrew the surrender after a few days and sent me an inappropriate message. I won't report it because I laugh at such messages and send armies in reply.

Does he really think my best men will join him after we've spent the past two months serving them up defeat after defeat? Does he think for one second that buying himself a few days with a false surrender will make a difference? I'm on vacation mode because a few days makes no difference. To do something so desperate to buy a few days makes me chuckle. All I need to do is login and send my entire fleet. His capital city (Anvil) falls at my discretion. It only takes a few clicks!

He accuses me of having no honor. He could not be further from the truth. He spouts this lie to inspire his men. For each finger he points, three more point back at him. Dragon was appointed out of necessity rather than desire and is using underhanded tactics in an attempt to save his alliance. Luckily I have a dozen spies so it takes about five minutes to figure out his stupid plan.

Dragon dumped plenty of members on Asgard. I don't care if the players change labels. It won't save 'em, it'll just start another war and take down some good players because of a stupid diplomatic acquisition.

I encourage him to step forward here and make his case about my "lack of honor". I see a coward and a desperate man. Even on a bad day, Paragon's top five members could take down The Unknowns in it's entirety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.