POE on the big screen

DeletedUser

well since all these mergers and a few additional players have joined our ranks we're now in the top 15 ranked alliances :eek:

I never fought i'd see the day where i'd reach such lofty heights..

I'd like to thank a few people for making this possible, first off and most importantly our members who came to work with me from ocean 38, 48 and even 15 thanks to an old friend joining us here.

TMZ for joining our ranks after being bored silly with being in such a large alliance.

Our good friends from DND now in LOO for assisting us in our wars and keeping me interested in the game.

And finally to LOO for recruiting so many of the old alliances into their ranks making it possible for us to grow in the rankings with very little work.

No idea what the future holds for these dastardly Buccaneers but i'm looking forward to finding out.

Now we set sail lads lets find some booty to bury yarrrr

DeletedUser

TMZ for joining our ranks after being bored silly with being in such a large alliance.

haha it is liveing hell in such a big alliance and they werent gonna use any of the islands i was on sooooo... i wish DnD was back :(:(:(

DeletedUser

So you left because you didn't get your way? we had one of your islands selected as a wonder island Rawr picked it out but you bailed on us.

DeletedUser

well thats nice

But on a side note I have no idea why this person would think I'd hand my account over to him it's not like i've made any suggestion as to my leaving the game :heh:

maximus95 today at 13:31
Hi mate, I just need to know do you still want to play in Epsilon??,if not I want to take over your account if you willing to give it to me, I am Grepoholic and I played in others server too but with a different name, usually I only played in high speed server but now I made a decision to play in average speed server, because I now busy in RL and can't play in high speed server anymore, so if you want to left games I ready to take your account, and I will talk with Grepolis team if you agree with it,I has another account in Lambda player with 35 cities in there maybe you didn't want it but if you want it I will give it to you, because like I said to you that I want to left high speed server world and played in speed 2 server ,but if you didn't want it I will accept with your decision, and if you know any of your friend here want to left please let me know. Maybe I can make use of his account.so I wait for your reply..

DeletedUser

well thats nice

but on a side note i have no idea why this person would think i'd hand my account over to him it's not like i've made any suggestion as to my leaving the game :heh:

maximus95 today at 13:31
hi mate, i just need to know do you still want to play in epsilon??,if not i want to take over your account if you willing to give it to me, i am grepoholic and i played in others server too but with a different name, usually i only played in high speed server but now i made a decision to play in average speed server, because i now busy in rl and can't play in high speed server anymore, so if you want to left games i ready to take your account, and i will talk with grepolis team if you agree with it,i has another account in lambda player with 35 cities in there maybe you didn't want it but if you want it i will give it to you, because like i said to you that i want to left high speed server world and played in speed 2 server ,but if you didn't want it i will accept with your decision, and if you know any of your friend here want to left please let me know. Maybe i can make use of his account.so i wait for your reply..

he asked me too.

DeletedUser

So you left because you didn't get your way? we had one of your islands selected as a wonder island Rawr picked it out but you bailed on us.

all i saw in the forums was wonders out in 66 70something and 80something i looked real hard before i left but didnt se anything about a wonder in my area.

I hate all this wonder business face it epsilon dosent have 1000 active players and even if we do grepo would probly say we have 980 and shut us down...

that is why i am glad that alliances in Eta all agreed to build 1 wonder each so Eta will never be closed down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

all i saw in the forums was wonders out in 66 70something and 80something i looked real hard before i left but didnt se anything about a wonder in my area.

I hate all this wonder BS face it epsilon dosent have 1000 active players and even if we do grepo would probly say we have 980 and shut us down...

that is why i am glad that alliances in Eta all agreed to build 1 wonder each so Eta will never be closed down.

wow doesn't that sound fun a sim server

DeletedUser

umm no.

In epsilon all the fighting stoped all rec going to wonders not troops.

in Eta I am in CR and we just started war with TE wonders havent changed anything unlike epsilon.

DeletedUser

Scullionus well done
nice to see alliances still growing fresh blood is so important with new ideas and all that they bring to the game

DeletedUser

Thanks fella, I like helping the new guys out gives us fresh blood to fight the battles with :)

So long as they only drink the rum after battle i'm happy, ok maybe a couple tankards before :D