Point Hunter or BP hunter?

Ranga1

Strategos
Many different discussion go on about your BP rank VS your point rank. Here is a good way to see if you are a point hunter or a BP hunter.

Divide you total BP by your total points, if you score is higher than 1 your a BP hunter, if lower than 1 your a point hunter.

My rank (although it doesn't really count given I've stopped fighting :p)

464873 BPs/295836=1.57 and I'm a BP hunter

What are you?

DeletedUser

Actually another word is used instead of hunter Ranga:d
oh,you should mention you have given your front cities and have loads of slots:d
fill them and let us do the maths again,lol

DeletedUser38465

Player: Mortiferum
Alliance: EBC
Points 457,843
Cities:52
Total BP:867,268
Attack: 348,805
Defend: 518,463

>>1.89<<
This is something refreshing and original, thanks Ranga. +rep

Ranga1

Strategos
Good percentage, always thought this was a better guide to how much action you look for and how often your army stays at home. If its always out you should have more BP's than points

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Many different discussion go on about your BP rank VS your point rank. Here is a good way to see if you are a point hunter or a BP hunter.

Divide you total BP by your total points, if you score is higher than 1 your a BP hunter, if lower than 1 your a point hunter.

My rank (although it doesn't really count given I've stopped fighting :p)

464873 BPs/295836=1.57 and I'm a BP hunter

What are you?

To me there are 3 attackers.

1: those who send lots attacks to lots different cities, adviced during sleeping times others, resuts in carnage of the other off troops if he or she dont send stuff out while offline. Important to keep off power of the enemy low.

2: players who go all in to revolt and CS, HIGHRISK of losing everything, i lose everything about 2x/server, reward is lots BP (not always city gain), but sure in end of the day lots BP, and always more than the enemy if you bring enough firepwoer. Important to keep the enemy TURTLE UP.

3: Combination of 1 and 2.

Total points and total BP and do something with it, i am highly sceptic for example Straight Cash had average city point level of 13500?? about and for example myself 10200...unsure how the ratio is but to keep it simple his 90 cities had the fire power of 60 of my own cities...

DeletedUser

Erik there really isnt any of your "type 3" attackers out there... you cant do both... you can either go on a revolt-rampage or focus on 1-2 cities.
Type 3 should be the attacker who only clears inactives/internals or just pokes in an attack or two during an op but never goes all out, that's what at least 60% of all grepo players are like..

DeletedUser

according to this yardstick I am a fighter,lol
Our hero dimspace has 670k points and 590k bp:d
this is 0,85?
Ranga,this makes him a?

DeletedUser20948

Total BP:516857

Score:1.16

BP hunter *parties*

Ranga1

Strategos
according to this yardstick I am a fighter,lol
Our hero dimspace has 670k points and 590k bp:d
this is 0,85?
Ranga,this makes him a?

That makes him a point hunter (according to this statistic) but I'm sure there is a reason why....But we may never find out from our Hero as he has gone dark after his lies had been found out :p

Ranga1

Strategos
Only player I could find with a ratio of higher than 2 is erik

2798664/1318075= 2.12

Anyone else can show a ratio higher than 2?

DeletedUser

Check out Respublica.:D

You surely are ignorant Ranga, or not getting the point.:D

DeletedUser

Honey,Respublica has more unused slots then a female bag has lipsticks:d

Ranga1

Strategos
Sorry sandeep, must have missed that one on page 8 of the rankings....no need to start throwing around big words like ignorant though

DeletedUser38465

That makes him a point hunter (according to this statistic) but I'm sure there is a reason why....But we may never find out from our Hero as he has gone dark after his lies had been found out :p

He has had noone since minions were in their prime to attack him or his alliance. Theres your reason. Most of his BP is ABP.