Pointless Heraklion World questions

DeletedUser

My very first question is why is this Forum so inactive. Even in the Alliance's Forum players seem to be so unintrested. Seeing it is a Game where members interact with each other and exchange ideas it seems that this is not the case.

Second Question, which alliance can claim to be the most FUN and interactive in this World. My experience tells me that only 15/100 of players interact on forums. The others are only there when in NEED.

Third Question: Is being in the biggest alliance synonyme with being in the Best Alliance. Is it not more fun to be in a smaller Alliance where the Players together do stuff.

Hope Getting Feedback and also keep this Post open for other Pointless Questions:heh:

DeletedUser

Pointless question 1:

Where is the nearest MacDonalds to meh city in O35?

DeletedUser24323

Pointless question 1:

Where is the nearest MacDonalds to meh city in O35?

Well unfortunately there is only The Delicatessen which does not have Burgers but Fish and Chips with loads of vinegar. However if you go to Ocean 65 you will find a super Burger King of the World

DeletedUser4577

My very first question is why is this Forum so inactive.
- Not many know about the forum or take an interest to check it out? Some players dont care to talk about their alliance? Some players just dont have a voice....

Second Question, which alliance can claim to be the most FUN and interactive in this World. My experience tells me that only 15/100 of players interact on forums. The others are only there when in NEED.
- I think each alliance in each world will always say they are more fun then the next. The part about 15/100 take part is sometimes very true but its up to that leader or founders to make that change and involve the whole alliance in the forums. Thing is if a leader sees that members arent taking part then they only need to remove them but usually wont due to points or what they offer whenever they choose to grace the alliance with some team activity. In my opinion the forum is where everything is done and should be the most active to all members and if it isnt then that alliance is dead.

Third Question: Is being in the biggest alliance synonyme with being in the Best Alliance. Is it not more fun to be in a smaller Alliance where the Players together do stuff.
- Bigger/smaller it doesnt really matter since what does is teamwork and organization. If a big alliance can pull it off then being with them is the better option but if a smaller group comes around and knows what they are doing then they are the right choice. It all comes down to the alliance and the leaderships organization.
As players have said many times I rather have 10 Elites against 100 noobs.

My Question:
Should I Mass Mail All Alliances to let them know to get active in the forums and have some fun?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wolf Pack and Roman Patriots bragging about who has the better stats in a thread :) see who can brag the most...

DeletedUser24323

see who can brag the most...
Well I can Brag to having the Smallest but most funny Alliance in the World I think when I will invite members I should include (Join us or be destroyed) Curious what reaction Allersheim, Ford Prefect, Caesareth, 77B2BK and Da9L if I had to send them the invitation.

Anyways. Best of luck to all (Me included seeing I like playing dangerously )

DeletedUser

Ive got a question:
why is everyone starting South East? - they have pretty much got 3 more oceans full then any other quadrant.

DeletedUser

Thanks, Ford. I'm touched.
I have been around the forum before. Just watching. Never had nothing to say before.

My pointless question: why does that guy keep running out of the silver mine then running back in again?
Why doesn't he empty his wheelbarrow?

DeletedUser

My pointless question: why does that guy keep running out of the silver mine then running back in again? Why doesn't he empty his wheelbarrow?
Is it not because his WOman is not outside to do it so he has to go back in to fetch her? That might be the answer :)

I have been around the forum before. Just watching. Never had nothing to say before.
That is the whole point. Watching was nice but wow now you have a Pointless answer. Cool Beans BRAVO

My Pointless question is - The two men in front of the Senat (level 10) are they doing Gymnastics or are they so deaf that they must talk with their arms?

DeletedUser

or the answer may be that he is really a she, and doesn't really have anything in there in the first place... (pretending to work)

pointless answer... I forgot what a lvl 10 senate looks like, but I think I remember something about a game of charades.

Anyway, Derek's message obviously worked :) you are posting in the forums, for the first time, too...
Welcome to the club! I'll +rep you just for your first post.

your siggeh... it looks like a fox not a wolf lolz

DeletedUser4577

your siggeh... it looks like a fox not a wolf lolz
- I would like to disagree...

red_fox-5420.jpg

There is of course a resemblance from a wolf and a fox but the same can be said about a dog. The wolf though has a very different appearance though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to point out that in the siggeh you can't see the tail, which is the main defining difference, also yours is a side on. the siggeh is a front on.