Pointless wars

• Thread starter Rush the Conqueror
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well apparently the two seizer alliances just declared war on brotherhood of justice and Greek empire. To me the seizers stand no chance against both alliances. Plus the brotherhood of honor and Greek empire academy helping there's absolutely no chance. I'm sry seizer but this was a stupid move

DeletedUser

I've been hearing more and more about BOJ and GE attacking smaller alliances , I think siezer is just defending itself now.

But as you've said , alone , siezer stands little chance of victory.You never know , they could always make strong ally's.

DeletedUser

I've been hearing more and more about BOJ and GE attacking smaller alliances , I think siezer is just defending itself now.

But as you've said , alone , siezer stands little chance of victory.You never know , they could always make strong ally's.

DeletedUser

Even with strong ally's not many can fight two alliances tht are in the top10 at the same time. Plus the seizers have to worry about the academys of those two alliances. They don't stand a chance

DeletedUser

Shouldn't judge , because they could pull a cat out of the hat.I think the war is still in fairly early stages , so anything could happen.

DeletedUser

I dont think we know of this info I myself is in GE we have not recieved info on this.

DeletedUser

I read you don't know about it so it must be a surprise attack.

DeletedUser

Must be I am not a leader should be but I asked the Founder he said he took some citys away from a member so I really dont know.

DeletedUser

I don't see the point, the seizers might take down 1 of those alliances, but against 2 it seems quite hard for them to gain victory against any of them.

DeletedUser

True , but it's nice to see smaller alliances defending themselves ( should make it more interesting for you guy's ;) ).

DeletedUser

I'm pretty close to the core, so not many rim alliances are threatening.

DeletedUser

It could be threatening when there is a well coordinated attack. Unless that happens no matter if you are a big alliance or a small alliance. Victory will be ensured. Otherwise it will be another RDR

DeletedUser

It'll be even worse than an RDR. Did u know in seizer the players have to ask whether they can conquer a city or not. I mean come on tht is stupid. I honestly think with good leadership the seizers still don't stand a chance against all four of those alliances. But I still don't think they could hold their own against any of those alliances. Like if it was the seizers vs BOJ the seizers in my book would get smashed if BOJ were serious about the war same for GE

DeletedUser

And D3TH & D3ATH have declared war on D3AATH... doubtful the two can beat that one... I couldn't even finish it without laughing at myself... man, where do these guys get off naming their alliance that lol

DeletedUser

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery red, you should be happy :D

DeletedUser

haha, you almost make me proud of the fact that there is an Alpha academie...
the guy who created it must be really feared.