Pnp Polish Parking Ticket

DeletedUser22940

POLISH PARKING TICKET

Many people think that life as a Space Invader is that of comfort, joy, and lots of cookies and milk. I mean, with all that power it is understandable for one to think that life would be euphoric. They could not be any more wrong....

Life as a Space Invader can actually be quite lonely. The constant mangling and crushing of all different species can be quite time consuming and, quite honestly, exhausting.

plpnp1.png

Because of the decreased morale due to the loneliness, our fearless leaders went out of their way to break the normal tradition of mayhem and carnage in order to bring us some happiness. They actually went and made us some friends!!! We were not used to not having to slay everything which crossed our paths so this took some getting used to but, all in all, everyone was happy with our new friends. Who were they you ask????? The Polish Legions!!!

Everyone was jumping for joy since we had heard nothing but good things about these people. Not only were they supposedly friendly, but they supposedly had the same thirst for noob blood that we do. Everything was great and life could not have been any better. They even had some very pretty women which is hard to come by in the deep space.

Then things started to get weird....

I began to co mingle with the Legion's finest member, Lilithka (also known as the Lady Demon). She was very good company so we often took long walks around the Polish Park. I think she had a crush on me, but we will save that topic for another day. Anyway, one day we were pulling up to the park and we saw this really hurtful sign posted....

dont-be-a-space-invader.jpg

Although I was bothered by what the sign said, I immediately shrugged it's message off since it was such a beautiful day outside. I thought that maybe Swett Adriankiller was jealous because of all the time the Lady Demon and I were spending together. I immediately shrugged that thought off because I knew he never stood a chance.

history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-fire-hurts-5cd401.jpg

A couple of days later, the beautiful Lady Demon and I were going back to the park. We enjoy a nice walk and head back to the car. After opening the door for her, like a gentlemen, I headed towards the driver's side. I was absolutely stunned by what I found then. There was a.....parking ticket!!!

plpnp21.png

It was now clear that the Polish Legion was behind these derogatory actions. You see, the Polish Legion was well known throughout the lands for their lack of common sense and education. No others in the universe could have botched the grammar or spelling on the ticket like they could have.

I immediately drove the Lady Demon back to the Space Invaders headquarters. After reporting the latest incident directly to Skiboot, he agreed that this was the last straw and that we needed to mobilize and eliminate the threat before it became real.

I asked Ski about the Lady Demon. We had grown close and I did not want anything bad to happen to her. Ski turned to her and she was given one choice.....

plpnp3.png

With that out of the way, we immediately mobilized towards their planet.

Real%20Space%20Invaders.jpg

Right before we were about to strike, the Lady Demon warned us that the Polish Legion were the best snipers in the entire universe. This was definitely cause for concern so we pulled back and stopped at the intergalactic Rite-Aid. Robbyn was kind enough to buy us all a bottle of.....

plpnp5.png

Even with this new, secret, weapon, some of the Invaders were a little nervous. Even at the risk of their own lives, they went all out to attack the Polish planet for retribution of the crimes committed against them.

plpnp6.png

plpnp7.png

plpnp8.png

plpnp9.png

plpnp11.png

plpnp12.png

plpnp13.png

plpnp15.png

plpnp16.png

plpnp17.png

plpnp19.png

Although we were happy with the various victories, an element of concern ran through our squad for these fabled Polish snipers had not shown their face. It was just about that time when we turned the corner and completely understood. They were distracted with more rewarding things....

plpnp20.png

Only one can hope that the snipers of the Polish Legion will decide that defending their territory is more favorable than playing with cats. Only then will the war of the worlds truly become a challenge.

Until then.....

MARCH ON SPACE INVADERS

THE INTENT OF THIS PNP POSTING IS SOLELY IN RELATION TO THE ONLINE STRATEGY GAME GREPOLIS. NONE OF THE COMMENTS ABOVE SHOULD BE TAKEN AS RACIST IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. NONE OF THE COMMENTS ABOVE ARE A REFLECTION OF MINE, NOR ANY OF THE SPACE INVADERS, VIEWS UPON THE POLISH RACE BUT MERELY VIEWS OF THE ALLIANCE CALLED "POLISH LEGION" FROM THE WORLD HELORUS IN THE VIDEO GAME GREPOLIS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

No need. Half the word is blurred out. It could say:

flak
folk
fork
funk

No one will ever know.

I hope you all enjoy.

DeletedUser33630

would be nice to know your in-game name Mr/Ms Sainted Star

DeletedUser27700

Wow, I thought everyone knew.
Oh well, he can tell you if he wants.

Great PnP, I enjoy it

DeletedUser25380

Great PnP, well done... and you don't need polish remover, just "don't park on NY privates again, okay"... who ever that NY guy is :p ...

DeletedUser22940

Tiller - IGN is Eternal Death....thought that was well known, I apologize

DeletedUser

Nice PnP, I liked all them transport kills, wish people would leave them around for me.

I'd rather play with my kitten than defend my territory :p

DeletedUser

i love all of ur PnP's please make more :D
its a shame i can't +rep u as i did yesterday