Politics Weekly: Edition #001
By MrPdwash

World Cythera (en68)
World Speed 3
Unit Speed 3
No Morale
Conquest
-Introduction-

Okay you must be like what the heck is the difference between Edition 1 and Issue 1. Well and Issue of Politics Weekly will hold everything including Interviews and such. While an Edition will hold slightly less informative information. Such as Competitions (NOT IN THIS EDITION), Exclusive Interview, Picture of the Week, and a Top/Bottom 3 Opinion Overview. It will hold those things and also anything else I feel important to post! Sorry nothing is ready this edition! SOOO BUSY!

-Advertisements-

The reason I haven't mentioned advertising above is because it will be in every issue. What I am going to do is charge a FEE -INGAME- where you pay me in resources. The number will only be revealed via a Message because it changes per how many people would like to advertise. What you can do is advertise your alliance, which will be the first thing after Introductions on every Issue/Edition of Politics Weekly. You pay per Advertisement per Issue/Edition. So if someone offers me something higher it will get there first. The reason I am TRYING this is because of a suggestion from another player. If it is hated, just PM me please don't spam. I am also offering this because, not many people read the alliances under the sub forum where 2000-3000 people read these post.

-Competitions-

To be decided how I want to run these but they will be offered. INGAME resources will be used I know that. For instance you buy in and you get paid resources. Not to much info yet! Look in the second issue of Politics Weekly for more information!

-Exclusive Interviews-

You must be thinking what is the difference between an exclusive interview and a regular interview. Regular interviews will be ones from alliance leaders, found in an Issue. Where exclusives are from top ABP/DBP/TBP owners giving you insight on what they are doing. I have none of this ready this edition but they will be ready for the next one!

-Picture of the Week-

If you don't know what this is. Take a guess. Then stop reading because you probably can't comprehend the rest of this edition.

On second note that was rude. It is a picture that I find super funny and amazing for me to post. There. You have it. Good?

-Top/Bottom Three Opinion Overview-

I wish I had time to make this today. Though I have meetings all through the night, It took me three hours to get here lol. This will have who I personally think should be in the top three, and who I personally think should be in the bottom three.

Thanks for your time!

Chief Editor of "Politics Weekly"
-MrPdwash-

DeletedUser

your gonna do all this yourself? that's impressive, i would +rep but i need to spread it around

DeletedUser24334

your gonna do all this yourself? that's impressive, i would +rep but i need to spread it around

Thank you much! No need for the REP, the fact that someone appreciates it is enough for me! See you around mufc1999!

DeletedUser

can i take out an injunction so my name is not mentioned in this, i have to many haters :D

edit @mrpdwash - we all appreciate it.

DeletedUser

can i pay for an attack add on mathchew?
if he is elected he will ban chocolate.