Newspaper Politics Weekly: Issue 001

• Thread starter DeletedUser24334
  • Start date

DeletedUser24334

you could just put in on the same website, we already know what that is.
or we could google it.
but it's not a problem for me, i like this just as well.

But I can't promote it to get new readers. Or say google it. That is against the rules -_- I'd get banned from the forums.

DeletedUser41523

Sorry I missed mine wasn't blowing you off just had stuff to take care of hope you didn't take it personally :)

DeletedUser

Pushty has another section. God help us.

Yes, long ago in the mod halls, we had a fresh pup out of training..his name was Pushty..he was the cutest thing you've ever seen. Look at him now, all grown, and the beholder of special powers. :p

I will be asking the Gods to protect you all, you will need it. :X

DeletedUser

Yes, long ago in the mod halls, we had a fresh pup out of training..his name was Pushty..he was the cutest thing you've ever seen. Look at him now, all grown, and the beholder of special powers. :p

I will be asking the Gods to protect you all, you will need it. :X

Infinite powah! Burn all the cities, etc.!

That explains why Pushty didn't tag along with us. :(

Sorry, I wanted a little surprise. ;)

Great issue, MrPdwash! I'm hoping this keeps going, it's great when newspapers survive beyond one or two issues, I get strangely attached to them. I'm slightly disappointed that no one called Rick out on his Lil' Wayne reference, though - that simply won't do. :D

DeletedUser

Oh, so you have time for newspaper making, you just don't want to make a newspaper for Byllis! :)

DeletedUser24334

Great issue, MrPdwash! I'm hoping this keeps going, it's great when newspapers survive beyond one or two issues, I get strangely attached to them. I'm slightly disappointed that no one called Rick out on his Lil' Wayne reference, though - that simply won't do. :D
Thanks Pushty! I can't wait to keep going with this.

Oh, so you have time for newspaper making, you just don't want to make a newspaper for Byllis! :)
I actually didn't have time. Now I have time again, but Byllis is way to slow to do a paper on. There will be way more action here!

Also guys NEW interview in!

-The Smilodon Fatalis -from Project: Misery Business-:

DeletedUser14937

I'm really interested in finding out where all these alliances have ended up ;)

DeletedUser

ICyber - are you in this world or Modding here? and more to the point of my curiosity are you the original ICyb from Corinth?