Poll - best sig on iota

DeletedUser

As requested.. please nominate your favourite sigs from people who play on Iota. This is just for Iota players hence being on the Iota forum ;)

max of 2 nominations, those with the most I'll put on to a vote :)

Thanks

Lozza :)

DeletedUser13647

Well my sig is new and not as good as others so I won't get nominated but hey I nominate Lozza and Enas(for being to kool for a sig)

Also I got banned from Iota!!!

DeletedUser

I nominate Calamack's. Pretty colors :)

Currently, this seems to be a very sig-less world, but maybe ppl will hurry up and create ones this Easter weekend? I would hope to reserve one more nomination for a brand new one.

DeletedUser

Good idea.. everyone get sig making this weekend :)

coughs and looks for bbq's ;)

DeletedUser

I miss your old sig Lozza. Looked like something out of a 50's Elizabeth Taylor film. Very grandiose and elegant and a little sultry. You don't still have it around, do you? :)

DeletedUser

This one?

princesslozza.jpg

or this one?

siggq.png

Although my new one.. I don't know if you were around or anyone remembers, but early days on iota there was an alliance called black fleet who were at war with the hive and their leader did these amazing PnP's here... they were Epic at the time..

well the guy that did them, did my new sig :) he's totally cool

DeletedUser

I considered doing a sig but my posts are already too long. Add the sig and I'd probably get banned. Sure, I could make myposts shorter but that would involve getting that whole mental filter thingamajig.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with BBCue, I like that first one. But I'm a bigger fan of the second one. I like the darker types of pictures, with the mist/fog deal going on. Thats why in game, my profile pic is the Grim Reaper :)

DeletedUser

1st Nominee: Princess
2nd Nominee: Well, I like mine, simple colorful :p

DeletedUser13647

I considered doing a sig but my posts are already too long. Add the sig and I'd probably get banned. Sure, I could make myposts shorter but that would involve getting that whole mental filter thingamajig.

A sig isn't part of your post, go to User CP and Edit Signature and it appears without typing it at the end of every post.

DeletedUser

Thanks for comments on sigs.. the first one was by my own fair hand :)

egami you should do one.. that's your challenge :)

I'll nominate Aaxc cos I've always liked his and decided on my other when I've seen some more :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for comments on sigs.. the first one was by my own fair hand :)

egami you should do one.. that's your challenge :)

I'll nominate Aaxc cos I've always liked his and decided on my other when I've seen some more :)

I like your sigs Lozza! They are real sleak.

I would try to make one... but I will be quite honest I am like the worst possible graphics guy I think on the face of the earth. (this is actually very true)

DeletedUser

I like your sigs Lozza! They are real sleak.

I would try to make one... but I will be quite honest I am like the worst possible graphics guy I think on the face of the earth. (this is actually very true)

Arnt you suppose to be a she?

Edit * NVM apparently your a he

DeletedUser

thanks Enas :)

haha egami I really like that, you could be a contender for my 2nd vote :)

I think we need a campaign to get more sigs on iota though

DeletedUser

I vote for egami, I cant help it :))))

just a question: whats in the little yellow triangle at the BadCo part?

DeletedUser

I vote for egami, I cant help it :))))

just a question: whats in the little yellow triangle at the BadCo part?

I think it's a bomb in a hazard triangle.. he keeps that under his pillow when he's asleep ;)