Poll - best sig on iota

DeletedUser

It's a bomb. I really need to do a v2.0 on this concept. It has potential but it doesn't have that slick finish feeling yet. The Bad Co. part is close. Probably need to put some more effort into the egami part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it's a bomb in a hazard triangle.. he keeps that under his pillow when he's asleep ;)

Oh! thats what he uses for an alarm clock!
now I see why he never missed a timing for an attack :))))

Edit: Never try this at home!

DeletedUser

I think I need lessons in sig making. I made it the max size yet it comes out smaller and distorted. I don't usually have a size problem but this is really starting to depress me. I feel like a kid who got one of those sponge pets that grow to 600% original size only mine looks like dwarf version. Is there some secret to making a full-size and clear sig?

DeletedUser

I think it's a bomb in a hazard triangle.. he keeps that under his pillow when he's asleep ;)

Yes, I realize how jealous many of you are that Lozza knows what I keep under my pillow. However, I just want to reassure you that this is not the case. If it were, Lozza would have long since outed me on my love for pajamas with feet which, while difficult to find, are available in adult sizes.

DeletedUser

Yes, I realize how jealous many of you are that Lozza knows what I keep under my pillow. However, I just want to reassure you that this is not the case. If it were, Lozza would have long since outed me on my love for pajamas with feet which, while difficult to find, are available in adult sizes.

I always see those pjs with feet and think wow bet they are comfy and warm in winter ;)

and I'm useless with graphics.. Aaxc and herb are good tho, maybe they can look :)

DeletedUser

here is mine playing around just seeing how it works when i get time i'll make a new one

cooltext39269042wz-1-1.gif

DeletedUser

Oh ceno, i made the poll already.. maybe it'll be one we can do again in the future if we can get some more peeps with sigs.. you've all inspired me to have a go at mine again.. i'll share when it's done :)

DeletedUser

you've also inspired me to go for one. on a side note, this is the best thread in this forum in quite sometime.

DeletedUser

you've also inspired me to go for one. on a side note, this is the best thread in this forum in quite sometime.

Because there is 0 arguing and just good clean fun. Refreshing. Lozza and company keep these coming.

DeletedUser

maybe we should try not arguing for a bit lol ;)

I agree (as soon as you agree to agree with me). =)

I can have fun whether we're arguing or not. However, that's because I argue funny. It's like arguing naked. It takes all the negative vibes out of the situation.

DeletedUser

I agree (as soon as you agree to agree with me). =)

I can have fun whether we're arguing or not. However, that's because I argue funny. It's like arguing naked. It takes all the negative vibes out of the situation.

If any of the women of Iota want to argue with me nakem... I will be sure to give in.

*as I gety slapped by the wife*(*** ;)

DeletedUser

Not only do I get beat up by the wifey... I get a good dose from the rest of the Iota women...

Oh woe is me :p

LOL

and who said I can not get a few minutes of heaven afterall!!!! :p